ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 5 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 5 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 5 Confessionals   Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 5 Confessionals EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:43 pm

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

My tribe won...again. I obviously sucked in the challenge and just did it because we needed a fourth person to do it and Jessica/Jason both seemed like they wanted to sit out. I really need to step it up in the challenges. I probably WON'T step up in the challenges before the merge just because I'm going to want people to think I suck at them and I think I've accomplished that. But yah, I'd say my tribe did well with finding the answers. There were a few mistakes but overall great job. I think Jessica should not have mentioned anything about some of the answers as she was sitting out but oh well. I didn't change my answers to match what she said anyways because I felt that would be cheating.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

It's bittersweet. We won so we're safe and don't need to worry about TC but on the flipside we've sent Bill/Lafayette into a nasty situation and who knows what will happen over there.

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

I like Bill and I really hope he makes it through the tribal council. Lafayette is a former Bon Temp member so I hope he makes it through as well but I don't like him as much as Bill. I know nothing about Alice/Mike but I hope one of them is eliminated this round.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

Bella is kind of annoying me and always trying to get information and get things to use against myself and Eric. I don't like it and I don't trust her. I can't very well be honest with her like she wants because if I am then I can get the swift boot at any TC we go to. I like all my former Bon Temp people. That leaves Jacob...I want Jacob gone asap. Unfortunately Eric wants to work with Jacob. That's going to be a huge problem because Jacob can easily turn into the Dark Horse of this game and get close to the end. Not what I would like to see happen. He needs to go asap.
Back to top Go down

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 5 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1