ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 4 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 4 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 4 Confessionals   Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 4 Confessionals EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:08 am

So this is like the worst case scenario for me in regards to who ended up on my tribe from the other tribe.

We ended up getting the two people that I was hoping to eventually work with. Deetster (Jacob Black) and cournojo (apparently Bella Swan???) If my tribe loses I have to vote out the people who I was hoping to team up with if I needed to. Of course that plan required me to reveal myself to them and say HEY, it's me! I played with you before! Blah blah blah.

I haven't done that yet so I haven't made the "investment" yet. I may not need to. But I just think it sucks because they were the two people that I would have maybe revealed myself to and worked with that came from the other tribe.

The good news that came from everything was that Zack was booted. He was Edward Cullen and he's gone. So I don't need to worry about him.

One thing that is really annoying to me though is that we've been told that some people were breaking the rules and talking to members of the other tribe. Obviously I would have loved to talk to some members of the other tribe but I've respected the rules. It sucks that someone else has broken them and I hope that person doesn't gain an advantage over those of us that have been playing the game honestly.

I'm going to message Jason tonight and talk about how we need to stick together in this switch etc. Hopefully start up an alliance with him.

I've got Eric here still so that's good because I think he can keep the four of us together.
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 4 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 4 Confessionals   Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 4 Confessionals EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:14 pm

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

I think Eric came up with a great strategy to help our tribe win. I guess we completed the challenge quickly enough to beat the other tribe so I'm happy that we ultimately had active players and I am happy about that.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

I was confused about how the challenge worked and I didn't exactly understand how to win but my tribe came up on top and I'm happy about that. I wouldn't have wanted to go to tribal council.

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

I think the other tribe is going to be pretty interesting in terms of dynamics. I am hoping that Bon Temps sticks together even though I have a feeling that maybe Sookie caused them to lose. I hope that given Bon Temps does have that 3-2 advantage that they use it. It sucks that some of our original Bon Tempers have to experience tribal council because of some of the rest of us beating them and I hope they don't hold resentment towards us for sending them to tribal.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I am feeling very cautious about my new tribemates. Jacob Black is someone I have yet to speak to and Bella Swan and I got off to a good start but I think we've hit a rough spot. I talked to Eric about the possibility of Bella having an idol and he spoke to her about having an idol and now Bella believes that I told Eric that I KNOW Bella has an idol. I never once said that Bella has it but now Bella things I told Eric and it's kind of messy now. I'm very worried that I could be voted out or that the idol can be used against me. I have to try and turn it around now. It's not good and I'm not happy about it.
Back to top Go down

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 4 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1