ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie
Stardust
Stardust
Jessie

Horse

Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection Empty
PostSubject: Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection   Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:29 am

Found it at Walmart for $5. I'm freaking excited about it. There are 12 movies in it and the descriptions are hysterical:

Blood of Dracula's Castle: (1969) A chilling, blood-curdling tale about a young couple that inherits an old castle but finds it already inhabited by a crusty butler, an obsessed killer and a couple of vampires, who kidnap and sacrifice young girls in order to live on and on...

Blood Mania: (1970) A nightmare of unspeakable terror, this Gothic-like horror tale is about a young doctor who's haunted by a questionable past and entrapped in a hopeless present by jealousy, blackmail and finally, murder!

Brain Twisters: (1991) A mad, sci-fi thriller about an experiment in computer-generated mind control that goes out of control... and the body count is building!

The Devil's Hand: (1962) An ordinary man becomes bewitched by the beautiful high priestess of a voodoo cult; but when the cult kidnaps his fiance and prepares to offer her as a human sacrifice, he engages in a battle with the all-powerful supernatural forces in a horrifying life-or-death struggle.

The Madmen of Mandoras: (AKA They Saved Hitler's Brain) (1963) Filled with action, this dramatic story is about a group of fanatics on the island of Mandoras who - in their attempts to eliminate all threats to their diabolical plot to conquer the world - kidnap a famous American neurobiologist, triggering a rescue search that blows their plans to bits.

Nightmare In Wax: (1969) A shuddering suspense-filled story about a scarred, embittered owner of a wax museum, whose twisted mind devises horrible fates for those who cross him.

Prime Evil: (1988) Set in present day NYC, this supernatural thriller follows the lives of a sect of monks, which - through human sacrifice for the Devil - has achieved immortality and is steal wreaking havoc today.

Satan's Slave: (1976) On her way to a relaxing vacation at her uncle's isolated country mansion, a young woman is instead tortured and terrorized by her uncle and cousin, who - unbeknownst to her - are disciples of Satan!

Stanley: (1972) Sizzling with suspense and action, this dramatic story is about an embittered Vietnam veteran who retreats from society into the Florida Everglades and becomes inseparable companions with a pet rattlesnake... a pet he teaches to kill on command!

Terrified: (1963) A college psychology student, intent on writing a paper on how much terror the human mind can endure, learns his answers first-hand as he finds himself the target of a mysterious, hooded killer.

Terror: (1978) A horror-filled study of supernatural forces and their powers, this tense drama is about a strange creature that as sworn revenge for its death on a young British heir and his close friends.

Trip With The Teacher: (1975) A chilling experience in terror as a group of female students and their pretty teacher are ambushed, while on a field trip, by a sadistic killer and his brother, forcing the women to learn a lesson in survival.

Its okay to be jealous Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection 35478
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection   Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 am

thats awesome lol, I got a set similar to that, it has 15 films in it. It is the Horror: Do Not Watch Alone collection
It has:
Night Of The Living Dead (1968)
House On Haunted Hill (1959)
Carnival Of Souls (1962)
I Bury The Living (1958)
The Undertaker and His Pals (1966)
The Ghost (1963)
Dominique Is Dead (1979)
Bloody Pit Of Horror (1965)
Nightmare Castle (1965)
Dementia 13 (1963)
Count Dracula and His Vampire Brides (1973)
The Last Man On Earth (1963)
Fangs Of The Living Dead (1969)
The Pyx (1973)
Blood Tide (1982)

I actually got it for Christmas this past year. I haven't watched any of them yet though
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Stardust
Stardust
Jessie

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection   Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 am

Ahh! I'm jealous of yours! lol
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection   Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:25 am

PRICE PRICE PRICE PRICE PRICE PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously I am referring to Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection   Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:29 am

Jessie, what's in yours?

And when can we watches it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection   Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:40 am

^^^Jealous^^^
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection   Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 am

Start walking, Mo Smile
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection   Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:45 am

Ok. I'll be there I think by Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection   Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:50 am

Great! We'll be expecting you. I'll have a nice pair of slippers ready for you! What size?
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection   Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Well since I'm walking the whole way there I'm assuming my feat will be gigantic and swollen so I'm going to estimate size 16 wide.
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Stardust
Stardust
Jessie

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection   Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Hahaha Doug, I just listed all of them :D

BUT we can watch them whenever we want! <3
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection   Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:37 pm

I really like the collection I got, lots of Horror classics in there (and Vincent Price, of course)
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection   Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:05 pm

I have no idea why I didn't think you made the OP Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Stardust
Stardust
Jessie

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection   Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Silly Doug :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection   Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Gorehouse Greats Movie Collection
Page 1 of 1