ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice's Diary Room ~ Confessional Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

Alice's Diary Room ~ Confessional Questions Empty
PostSubject: Alice's Diary Room ~ Confessional Questions   Alice's Diary Room ~ Confessional Questions EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:18 pm

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

Honestly, everyone did fine...except that one person who just didn't show up, which didn't allow for us to pick up the slack...which just plain sucks.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

Unfortunately, I'm used to losing in this game. Mike and I haven't won anything yet, so we're probably taking it better than most.

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

Well, since they're made up of mostly original Bon Temps players, I don't really feel like I'm playing anyone different. They're good at challenges, they've got momentum left over from the original Bon Temps, and they're not going to be stopped anytime soon *shrug*

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I don't really care for any of them. I don't dislike them, but I don't especially like them either. They're just there. They're people I'm playing with. Mike and I should be aligned, but we're not. Bill and I probably should be too, but we're not. We're just a random mix of people playing a bad luck game...
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Confessional Questions   Alice's Diary Room ~ Confessional Questions EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:29 pm

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

I dunno; I completely missed it. By the time I checked in, it was pretty much done :\

Again, not really surprised. We seem plagued by loss. I'll have to double-check how it went down, because I'm sure I had a LOT to do with us losing...

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

Nothing's changed. Still don't know anything about em.

Meh.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Confessional Questions   Alice's Diary Room ~ Confessional Questions EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Episode 7:

PLEASE ANSWER THESE IN YOUR DIARY ROOM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?
I thought I did okay, and others must've thought I'd do well too...because damn, they took off a lot of points from me...

It sucks, man. It also shows that I was definitely a target. I dunno if Mike competed or not...I kinda hope he did, because if not, then I was the big target.

3) What do you think about the game thus far?
It's been rough, and I've never been in a good position...

I don't really care for any of them except for Jessica and Jacob. Bella is alright, and Mike is there. Bon Temps can suck it.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Confessional Questions   Alice's Diary Room ~ Confessional Questions EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:05 pm

Episode 8:

PLEASE ANSWER THESE IN YOUR DIARY ROOM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?
I did awful. These challenges give me nothing to play with. I'm stuck in this game in every way possible: I can't make any moves strategically, because Jason, Eric, and Bill are so tight and have so many of those stupid Hidden Immunity Idols saved up that they don't need anyone else. They will be the final three, and they know it. They're cocky and annoying, and no one can say anything, because they're the only ones who have the right to be. Furthermore, Jacob basically has me in the palm of his hand, because he's pretty much the only person who talks to me on IM aside from Jessica, who I can't trust, because I know her so well personally...I have to walk on eggshells, because I don't know what she knows. I also can't tell Jacob that I talk to Jessica, because Jessica doesn't really want to talk to anyone on IM. Then there's mysterious Bella who only pops in and out for info on the vote. I have no room to move in this game...even when I was voted out of a crappy situation, I got voted right back in. Gimme a challenge that relies solely on me, and not on the judgment of others, and I promise you I'll win. These people know that. And because they know it, they'll probably vote me out this round...the way things are going, I can't even be upset about it. I'm like a prisoner just waiting to die...

It sucks. Two more Individual Immunities in the original Bon Temps' pockets. Am I surprised? No. This game was practically built to end this way. Either they were going to dominate or we were...

3) What do you think about the game thus far?
It's been nothing but a pain in the ass since I was voted back in. At least before I was voted out I had hope.

Same as last time. Nothing changes. I don't even know how to contact the old Bon Tempers, and Jacob's the only one who talks to me aside from Jessica who I talk to anyway regardless of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Confessional Questions   Alice's Diary Room ~ Confessional Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice's Diary Room ~ Confessional Questions
Page 1 of 1