ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Welcome to Tribal Council!

Tonight one of you will be leaving the game.

First off some questions:

Alice ~ Forks has failed to win a single challenge, how is this affecting your strategy?

Mike ~ What are your thoughts on your three new members?

Sookie ~ You were the only person not to post in the challenge this round, what happened?

Lafayette ~ With this switch, there are 3 Bon Temps and 2 Forks. Does this matter in the long run of the vote or is it the weakest gotta go?

Bill ~ What is your strategy in this vote?

Alright everyone, reply to this topic answering your questions. Then afterwards head to your Diary Room and vote. Remember I want you to state 'I vote for ___ and the reason is ...' Thanks and you have until at 5pm EST Friday Feb 5th to get votes in by. There are some penalty votes coming some of your ways so remember that.
See you all tomorrow

Last edited by Pete on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Alice ~ Forks has failed to win a single challenge, how is this affecting your strategy?

It sucks. How does it affect my strategy? It doesn't allow me to have much of a strategy unless you can consider fighting for my life every second of the game to be a strategy. Before, when we were the original Forks, I could count on the fact that we had a pool of inactives to get rid of...now I have no idea what will happen. I have very little control over my position in this game...
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Mike ~ What are your thoughts on your three new members?

I really cannot say much due to the fact that the tribe has been quiet lately, but I like them for now, I guess. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Bill ~ What is your strategy in this vote?

Hey, why don’t you just ask me for a list of all my alliances, and who I think is the most annoying person on this tribe.

My strategy is to make sure the vote isn’t me, by offering a hypnotic taste of my blood, and/or glamouring the mortals on my tribe. After that, well, it seems pretty much cut and dry. Forks needs to win challenges, and in order to do that we need active strong players.

Yet, that leaves me in a tough situation. The inactive player in the last challenge was Sookie, and if I want to continue having hot, soft core vampire sex with her, then voting for her may be tough. So, what to do.

I know exactly what I plan to do, but I will leave some suspense for the viewers at home.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:38 am

^^^ Best. Tribal. Answer. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Stargazer
Stargazer
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:14 am

Lafayette ~ With this switch, there are 3 Bon Temps and 2 Forks. Does this matter in the long run of the vote or is it the weakest gotta go?

Well we basically had a catwalk-off. Someone lost. That's who i voted for girlfriend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #4
Page 1 of 1