ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor   Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Hey everyone, I am posting this in here and I hope that this is okay but it pertains to Survivor and I wanted every ones input.

I wanna write a new Survivor story but have been stuck on the ones I use to work on and want to do something new so I was thinking I would try writing a Celebrity Survivor and I wanted everyone here's input on who should be apart of it. Cause I'd like to make it an interactive thing where you choose who is in it and root for the ones you like (maybe even a signature contest or something to go along with it if people were interested)

Anyways, I am all for anyone in TV, Movies, Music and Entertainment in general. Though if I have no clue who the person is then I won't put them in or will look into them but wanna try to stick to people well known. I'd also like to have people of all ages, children included, so anyone is fine by me.
Let me know if anyone thinks I shouldn't do this too cause once I finish this I plan on writing a book but I need to write one (possibly) final Survivor story and this is what I want it to be
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor   Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:31 pm

ooo, I like that idea, I say go for it!

You should look into like celebrities that actually want to be on Survivor, because I know there are a bunch of like A listers who have said they wanted to do that but they couldn't get schedules to match up or whatever so they never did a season like that.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor   Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:46 am

I've never read about one actually being put together though I know of a few actors who wanted to do it (Rosie O'Donald, Kate Hudsen, etc) but not enough to sustain a whole season. Plus I wanna write it with people that everyone would wanna root for like: Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift, Jonas Brothers, Bruce Willis, Tom Cruise, etc) That's why I'm asking everyone to post who they like and would wanna see in the story. I wanna get a list together and then have some polls to determine who makes it in the story and who doesn't.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor   Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:54 am

People wanna root for the Jonas Brothers?

I just remember like CBS being like "We totally wanna do this" when I think Mel Gibson was talking about how he wanted to be on Survivor and a few other big names like the ones you mentioned and whatnot also said they wanted to but CBS realized quickly it was never going to happen with all those people's schedules so they were just like "We'd rather not do it at all then have Kathy Griffin and Stephen Baldwin." I don't think that was their exact words but....
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor   Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:07 am

alright, well some people would root for the Jonas Brothers (I was trying to think of people who have different fan bases lol)

Anyways, I'll look up more about that but everyone from that will be possibilities.

Is there anyone you would wanna see?
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor   Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:30 am

I was just teasing about the Jonases Razz

Um....let me think......

Jonathan Lipnicki?

No really though...how about Kristin Bell or Michael C. Hall or Charo.

Literally the first 3 people I thought of...what does that say about me?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor   Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:46 am

haha thats cool

So I've been looking up Celebrities that have wanted to do Survivor (or were rumored to be on it at one point) and I have found Ray Ramano, Kevin James, Howard Stern, Kobe Bryant, Frank Stallone, Jean Claude Van-Damme, Alicia Silverstone, Kimbo Slice and Jon Gosselin

Plus Ashley Massaro could be considered since she was a WWE diva and has a fan base.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor   Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:58 pm

Professor MoMo wrote:
I was just teasing about the Jonases Razz

Um....let me think......

Jonathan Lipnicki?

No really though...how about Kristin Bell or Michael C. Hall or Charo.

Literally the first 3 people I thought of...what does that say about me?

I was just thinking about Jonathan Lipnicki the other day. Wtf happened to him? Where is he now?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor   Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Idea...Celebrity Survivor
Page 1 of 1