ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 1 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 1 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 1 Confessionals   Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Confessional:

I’ll admit, I do not want to play this game. I’d rather stay home, drink some true blood, and have hot vampire sex with Sookie. But, Sookie wanted to play and I can’t have her around Eric without my supervision. So, my number one goal, protect Sookie.

Goal number 2, keep Jessica from doing anything crazy. She’s away from that annoying Hoyt, which is positive thing, but I can’t let Eric influence her too much.

That being said, I learned from my time as a soldier, once you are in the battle, don’t half ass it. So, if I can accomplish my goals, and manage to win, well, then all the better. Plus, I cannot allow those Twilight pussies to win. That would be like allowing Harry Potter to kick Gandolf’s ass.

Luckily, all my years as a blood sucker has taught me the art of deception. Plus my use of glamour will go a long way to giving me a huge edge in this game.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 1 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 1 Confessionals   Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:26 am

PLEASE ANSWER THESE IN YOUR DIARY ROOM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

Our tribe dominated. Yet, what do you expect, we beat a group of practically neutered vamoires and their human hangerons. I felt that our performance was about what you should expect from the residents of Bon Temps.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

We won. Most of the tribe performed well. Only no show was Sookie but she'll make up for it in carnal pleasures.

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

Not very impresses. They seem like they are a bunch pf pretty boys and girls with no real substance.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

Bon Temps is full of personalities, and ripe for conflict, but they are also a proud group who will put aside petty bickering for a common goal, the defeat of the pussy vampires of Spork.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton

Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 1 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1