ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP THE BABIES!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

HELP THE BABIES!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP THE BABIES!!   HELP THE BABIES!! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:06 am

This could probably go in the promoting forum, but I'm feeling that since it's not a game or a site, it should just be promoted here, since it's very very important Smile

Anyways, there's this amazing woman on YouTube, Rachel Elliotte, and I watch her pregnancy vlogs. It's a rather heartbreaking story, since in the past two-ish years, she had a micro-preemie, Carly, who was born 12 weeks early, and died of a heart defect four months later, as well as Hannah, who was a stillborn. Rachel is now pregnant again, so wish her the best! Smile

But yes, she's running a preemie clothing drive, so that the parents with babies in the NICU can have the bonding experience of dressing their babies, since it's hard to really feel like a parents when you're in there, plus money is often tight when something this unexpected happens, so they often don't have tons of cute little outfits for the babies. It helps all around!

I think it's an amazing idea, and I'm collecting donations in my own area to send down to her to help out with this cause. Any donations (monetary or clothing- info on her site ) is appreciated, but even if you just post a comment full of love on the YouTube video below, she'd appreciate it Smile I'm just so touched by her story that I really wanted to post here to get the word out!

Back to top Go down

HELP THE BABIES!!
Page 1 of 1