ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?

Go down 
+3
Pete
dj
Jess
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? Empty
PostSubject: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:20 am

1) FOOL'S GOLD
My parents rented Fool's Gold and we started watching it. That's actually the ONLY movie that we've ever shut off halfway through. It was horrible. The plot was hard to follow and uninteresting anyways, and there was absolutely nothing in the movie to redeem that. I can't even imagine trying to force myself to watch the whole thing, which is amazing, actually, since like I mentioned, I've never shut off a movie halfway through. I always put up with it and focus on the good parts of the movie. But there were actually NONE in Fool's Gold.

2) ADVENTURELAND
As for Adventureland.... uggggh. WORST movie ever. Way worse than Fool's Gold. About 15 people were in the theater when it started. Only my sister and I were left at the end, and we only stayed because we were in the city and our parents weren't picking us up until it was done. THAT is how bad it is. The plot is boring and practically nonexistent, the acting is mediocre at best,there wasn't a conclusive ending, and the characters are soooo dull and 2-dimensional. They each had like, 1 personality trait, and that was it. I can actually ramble on for hours about why that movie is the worst movie I've ever seen. I hate it so much I can't even express my hate for it. The fact that Kristen Stewart is in it makes it even worse. This is probably the only movie that actually makes me angry when I think about it. I despised it so much.

What are the worst movies you guys have ever seen?
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:35 am

Some movie with Clive Owen and Paul Giamatti where Clive Owen is trying to save a baby that was pulled from it's momma's belly who was then shot. He puts it down on a playground carousel and when this lady goes "OH MY GOD SOMEONE LEFT A BABY HERE" Paul Giamatti blows a hole in her with a bazooka and then Clive Owen shoots the handle of the carousel to make it spin so that Paul Giamatti can't get a clear shot on the baby.

That's about when I turned it off from the ridiculousness that was that scene.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:42 am

Out of curiosity, I IMDBed to see what they've been in together. It's either Duplicity or Shoot 'Em Up.

Seeing as you mentioned shooting, I'm guessing it's Shoot 'Em Up Razz

*makes mental note to never see it*
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:30 am

There are many movies I could list here but one in particular right now I can think of is Alexander by Oliver Stone. This is the movie that featured Collin Farrell. I saw this in theaters with my dad and all I'll say is we almost left multiple times during the movie but didn't want to waste money so we sat through the entire thing. We weren't the only ones in the theater at the beginning of the movie but at the end we were. It was so long and drawn out and the acting was horrible. Extremely disappointed in this movie
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:34 am

Jess wrote:
Out of curiosity, I IMDBed to see what they've been in together. It's either Duplicity or Shoot 'Em Up.

Seeing as you mentioned shooting, I'm guessing it's Shoot 'Em Up Razz

*makes mental note to never see it*

It's Shoot Em Up.

The only movie I can think of where we left because it was that bad was the one with Ashton Kutcher - the one where he's dating his boss's daughter (I'm pretty sure it's called My Boss's Daughter). Also, the one with Dane Cook and Jessica Alba was disgusting (Good Luck Chuck). Worst movie ever.

There's been others, but I enjoy terrible, kitschy movies. Like the supernatural horror film that Melissa Joan Hart was in that was most likely produced by Lifetime. Amazing.

One of my favorite movies is called Pieces - it's a 1980's B Horror Movie....seriously greatness right there
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:29 am

I enjoyed Good Luck Chuck, lol. Not to the extent of buying it and being all "I LOVE IT!" and recommending it to everyone, but I did like it, lmao

Last edited by Jess on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Shoot 'Em Up was a satire of action movies, so it was ridiculous as it was because it was trying to be....basically it was like live action looney tunes...which it was supposed to be, I found it hilarious. But I hated Adventureland with a passion. But I think these are some of the very worse movies I've ever seen...in no particular order...I'm something of a lover of bad movies...but some movies are just too bad that I find them completely unenjoyable...these are their stories...

Nick And Nora's Infinite Playlist - I can't even contain my hatred for this movie. I went into it thinking "This probably won't be good, but I do like Michael Sera." And now I can never look at him again without remembering this piece of shit. It's really like maybe the WORST movie that I've ever seen. I honestly can't think of another movie that I'd like to see less. I think the worst thing about this movie is just that the characters were so paper thin. There was almost no development whatsoever, they just kept hammering the same things about each person in your head over and over, and because of that it made for some of the most unlikeable or just uninteresting characters I've ever seen. Especially Nora, this girl that everyone in the movie was in love with, was just a bitch. And I'm sorry Michael Sera's character, but you just left that fucking girl on the side of the West Side Highway??? Really...that's horrible, especially because they didn't make me feel there was anything about her that was worse than you, Nora, or anyone else. And the "comedy" in the movie was laughable........ok that sounds like a compliment kind of but it isn't. Also, whenever I hear "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" now I get rage eyes and punch a wall.

Repo! The Genetic Opera - It wasn't so much that this movie was bad. It was. Oh man, it was bad from the ground up. Terrible directing, writing, acting, nothing was even interesting to look at. And the music, like, I can't even get over the fact that they called it music. And it's the kind of music that I like, but so horrible!!! But the worst part...is that this movie has me completely fooled. And everyone I know was fooled too. We all went to see it so excited like "A fun new musical with a really interesting and original plot." And it did, it was very original, some really amazing ideas were contained in it. but the execution was so poor, it was unbearable. We all sat in there wanting to leave but not saying anything because thinking the other people were enjoying themselves. No one did. We retconed the evening and all pretend we never saw it. I'm breaking that now just to explain how bad it is, but if someone brings it up while we're out or something any of us would be like "Oh yeah? I haven't seen it, was it any good?" because I'm just hoping one day I'll forget it ever happened...but of course the danger in that is getting tricked into watching it again...fingers crossed that it won't. But if forced I think I could still watch this again rather than Nick & Nora.

I'm trying to think of another one but I keep thinking of these two and it's just spiraling out of control. Like really, usually movies I hate I still find amusing in some way, but both of those drive me SO crazy.

Basically any Uwe Boll movie is an awful piece of shit, but I never outright HATE them as much as I've hated both of those movies. Even M. Knight movies I hate them with a passion but I don't find them as bad...but I will say the worst one is pretty bad just because it is one of the worst worst movies I've ever seen...

The Village
- What bothers me the most about this movie isn't the movie itself, which was passable, bad for the most part, but passable for the first maybe 40 minutes of the movie. What bothers me is that it was just M. Knight trying to be clever and trick the audience. I feel like whether you liked his other movies or not their twists were twists that were integral to the plot and what was interesting about them is that they were deducible from the plot of the movie. In The Village it starts off with a gravestone of the person they are burying with the year printed on it. The only possible reason why that is in the movie is to trick the audience for the big twist at the end. Everything about this movie was just put there to make the audience feel like "WOAH, THAT WAS A GOOD TWIST" and it was only there to fool you. When you really dissect the movie you can see how a lot of the motivation of the people in this town make NO sense unless they're trying to fool some unseen third party. That's why I hate it more than the rest of his movies. Even more than The Lady In The Water where he casts himself as the most important writer to ever live. ARROGANT PRICK! But the thing in The Village that just makes me laugh out loud at how terrible of a writer he is is when they go to "The Shed We Do Not Go Into" that made me lose it. Laughed so hard in the theater. SO HARD!!!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm

I guess I didn't look into Shoot Em Up any further than the ridiculousness that it is. I can see it being satirical - hell we were laughing but it was just sheer absurdity that made me turn it off.

Also, I HATE HATE HATE Michael Cera. Grow a pair of balls and accept a role OUTSIDE of your box, plz.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:04 pm

He's like the new John Cusak, HAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Mo, there is no way that Nick & Norah and the Village are the WORST movies you've ever seen.

You've gotta have something better than that.

I think the Unborn was probably one of the worst I've ever seen. I don't think that there was a single thing in that movie that I haven't seen in another bad horror movie. It's one thing to be a bad horror movie (those are usually awesome), but to steal from an awful horror movie is just...beyond bad. I actually began to fall asleep in the theater, which I've never even come close to doing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Well I just have such a high tolerance to bad movies, because I love them all on some level, like even The Village I think I said I enjoy watching because I like to make fun of it. But even other movies that I think are bad I still enjoy...but Repo! and Nick & Nora I get 0% enjoyment out of, and if I had a choice between watching it again or letting a stranger die...the stranger would be dead.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Hahahahaha, gotcha

(I'm really laughing right now)
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Like for instance:

I Know Who Killed Me is probably one of the actual worst movies I've ever seen, but I still watch it sometimes because it's just SO bad and it's funny and I want to make a sequel to it as a slapstick comedy.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:12 pm

I liked Repo lol, I guess I'm just weird but I actually think it was pretty decent, definitely a far cry from good but I didn't think it was horrible

Same with Nick and Norah's which I normally don't like movies like this but this one I liked. Definitely not a great movie but I enjoyed it as well
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Stardust
Stardust
Jessie

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:46 pm

I definitely concur with Adventureland. My friend Jordan and I finally just muted it and started ad-libbing our own lines, which made it bearable.
Plus Kristen Whatsherface is possibly THE worst actress evar. 'Scuze me, go back to Panic Room where you belong, kthnx.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:34 am

Professor MoMo wrote:
He's like the new John Cusak, HAHAHA!!!

Ahem. I happen to adore Mr. Cusack and wish to have his babies. No negativity surrounding said man shall happen on this site.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:31 am

I don't really see it as negative, he has one character that he plays really well.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:41 am

Jess is insecure in her love of John Cusack.

She instantly thought you were insulting him.

It's okay Jess. We approve of your adoration.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:54 am

I've only have one friend who actually likes him. Everyone else I know is either neutral, or can't stand him! So I am insecure, hahaha. But I actually love him. He makes me melt XD All the guys who are notorious for doing chick flicks have my heart.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:44 pm

I have a friend who has the exact same feelings on ol' Johnny boy as you do. I actually like him for what I've seen him in, but I haven't seen anything especially lovey-dovey (Gross Pointe Blank, some airplane movie, 1408, and one other, I think).
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:33 pm

I like John Cusack as well. I really enjoyed 2012 (which isn't a good movie by ANY means, but its fun and enjoyable, just don't think too much lol)
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:36 pm

It's true, if your brain fires for even a split second it's impossible to go back. The movie didn't even make sense in the world it set itself up in, which is hard to do.

I had to go see that movie because my mom is in love with John Cusack.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:46 pm

stigmata was awful. one of the worst movies i ever seen. im sure there are others but that is the one that comes to mind first.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?   Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?
Page 1 of 1