ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like Christmas? Like WHAM? Like Glee?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Like Christmas?  Like WHAM?  Like Glee? Empty
PostSubject: Like Christmas? Like WHAM? Like Glee?   Like Christmas?  Like WHAM?  Like Glee? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:31 am

Listen:

http://www.above-thefold.com/Glee%20-%20Last%20Christmas%20(WHAM!%20Cover).mp3

Yes this could have been put in the songs forum, or the tv forum, but it deserves to be in space junk!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Like Christmas? Like WHAM? Like Glee?   Like Christmas?  Like WHAM?  Like Glee? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:41 pm

I've had this song for a couple weeks now, and I LOVE it XD
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Like Christmas? Like WHAM? Like Glee?   Like Christmas?  Like WHAM?  Like Glee? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:54 am

I guess this thread was more for you, Jess, than anyone else. But still! Smile
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Like Christmas? Like WHAM? Like Glee?   Like Christmas?  Like WHAM?  Like Glee? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:52 pm

GLEEEEEE!!!!!! This isn't my favourite Christmas song but anything done by the Glee Cast is awesome. Well...except "Dancing With Myself"
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Like Christmas? Like WHAM? Like Glee?   Like Christmas?  Like WHAM?  Like Glee? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:07 pm

DJ: I love having threads for me! :D ...Minus creepy pictures.

Ryan: I TOLD you I really didn't like Dancing With Myself, and you defended it, saying it was good. Lies? I think so.
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Like Christmas? Like WHAM? Like Glee?   Like Christmas?  Like WHAM?  Like Glee? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:19 pm

Ew I never said it was good. I probably said that it was decent. I have a new hatred for it though...it's legitamitely the worst song they've done.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Like Christmas? Like WHAM? Like Glee?   Like Christmas?  Like WHAM?  Like Glee? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Fiiiiiine, I checked the message history and you said "I don't really like it, but it's not my least favourite." Implying there are worse ones, which raises the question of why you mentioned Dancing With Myself instead of a different one.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Like Christmas? Like WHAM? Like Glee?   Like Christmas?  Like WHAM?  Like Glee? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:42 am

Is it the worst because they feature the cripple? Razz
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Like Christmas? Like WHAM? Like Glee?   Like Christmas?  Like WHAM?  Like Glee? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:00 pm

SantaInCashtown wrote:
GLEEEEEE!!!!!! This isn't my favourite Christmas song but anything done by the Glee Cast is awesome. Well...except "Dancing With Myself"

That was the worst thing ever...that kid is the worst thing ever.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Like Christmas? Like WHAM? Like Glee?   Like Christmas?  Like WHAM?  Like Glee? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:01 pm

also I downloaded this a while ago and I love it. I think it might actually be one of the best recordings they've done on Glee.
Back to top Go down
LambChopz
Stargazer
Stargazer
LambChopz

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Like Christmas? Like WHAM? Like Glee?   Like Christmas?  Like WHAM?  Like Glee? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:53 pm

I love Glee so much; I'm having hardcore withdraws now that the season is over. I can't wait until season two!! Like Christmas?  Like WHAM?  Like Glee? Herz Unfortunately; the link you posted above doesn't work for me though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like Christmas? Like WHAM? Like Glee?   Like Christmas?  Like WHAM?  Like Glee? Empty

Back to top Go down

Like Christmas? Like WHAM? Like Glee?
Page 1 of 1