ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinda Political Stuff, but oh well

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Kinda Political Stuff, but oh well Empty
PostSubject: Kinda Political Stuff, but oh well   Kinda Political Stuff, but oh well EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDS3UeFLZNU

Alright, this is something that I don't have any strong opinion on, but what is strong is fear, lmao. Does this not really freak anyone out? Anyone have any thoughts on this, I will occasionally purposely search for the views I don't hear too often, just for level exposure, and I often come to these guys video, cause they are just so...i don't even know, serious? But, in any case, I wonder what like...I don't even know, lmfao, this just is something I wanted to post for any comments or thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
dj
dj

Kinda Political Stuff, but oh well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda Political Stuff, but oh well   Kinda Political Stuff, but oh well EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:30 pm

I mean...by signing up on Youtube, you're agreeing to the company's terms, not your own, and while yes, America *technically* stands for free speech - with that there will always be some censorship...and because Youtube is not run by the government (although now that I say that statement, maybe it will be or already is, (conspiracy theory) Laughing ) it''s a privately owned company (I think) sooooo...I don't really see why he's trying to rally the proponents of the First Amendment. Build a website and learn HTML and upload your videos there, then you won't have to answer to anybody, really.

Also this video has 666 views, and after listening to it, it might be the work of Satan himself. :-P
Back to top Go down

Kinda Political Stuff, but oh well
Page 1 of 1