ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor : Cagayan

Go down 
+4
Green Monster
Shanna
Pete
Henry
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Wow, another surprising episode.  I mean if you're going to quit.....well no, basically I can't ever think of a good reason to quit.  Jenna Morasca, who way back in All-Stars quit because she felt she needed to be at home to be with her mother who was dying of cancer, that was a necessary quit.  She got to spend time with her Mom before she passed.  Jenna shouldn't have agreed to go out there in the FIRST place, probably, but that's neither here nor there.  Otherwise, you should never quit.  Lindsey might've even turned out to be in a good position.  Medical evacuation is one thing, but QUITTING is quite another. 

While Tony is far from my favorite, that was a crafty scheme to try and get them to oust Jeremiah.  Looks like Sarah (who I like a lot and is my pick to win the whole thing) is sitting in the cat bird seat next week, so we'll see what actually comes to pass.  I still like Spencer, Tasha, and Kass, even though maybe I shouldn't.  I also like Sarah, and Jeremiah and Woo aren't too bad.  Everyone else I either dislike or have no opinion about one way or the other. 
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Holy fuckin crazy Tribal Council Batman! That is all.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:01 pm

that was an awesome tribal.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:28 am

Hmm.. I can't say that I'm a very big fan of this season so far. Next episode may just decide that for me.

I do like Kass, and I think it was a valid move... because Sarah is crazy.

I am pulling for the original Brains so far. I can't stand Tony or Trish, everyone else I don't mind

Oh, hi Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 am

Yul+Ozzy=Woo. Loved seeing him win that first immunity, lemme know I picked the right horse to back. Something tells me he may need to go on a bit of an immunity run though. He has Ozzy blood, it can be done.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:03 pm

I can see the comparisons to Yul and Ozzy and while I barely watched Cook Islands so don't have too much of an opinion on Yul (though what I remember I thought he was boring) I cannot stand Ozzy. I did not like him in Cook Islands, with what I saw of it and liked him even less in the other 2 seasons he was in so while I agree with the comparisons I do find Woo to be more likeable and entertaining than the other two. However, I will be shocked if he makes it to the top 6, I don't think the game is in his favor right now but of course with Survivor ANYTHING is possible.

TREVOR! Glad to see you around, hope you post more, miss chatting
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Hey, nice to hear from you Trevor!

I am really not too surprised with what transpired at TC.  Obviously my prediction of Sarah winning it all ain't gonna happen, but Kass has wanted to be a shit-stirrer right from the very beginning.  She's holding true.

However, I did say this is going to be one of those crazy seasons, and I believe that still will be the case.  I don't necessarily believe this one vote divided the tribes and now one group of six is going to take down the other group of four.  I certainly hope not, anyway.  I really don't see how the benefitted Kass in any way, other than just to do what the heck you wanted.  I mean pissing off half of the potential jury, is no way to win.  But again, I knew from episode 1 that she considered herself the kid with the magnifying glass, and all the other contestants are ants.  She is unique.  Doesn't mean I respect her game-play, or think it was a savvy move.....time will tell on that.  Still, Kass is unique, I'll give her that.

Dunno who I'd pick to win it all at this point, it could go in just about any direction possible.  What do y'all think?  Who is gonna win?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:49 pm

I still like Woo's chances cause there are so many other physical threats out there that have to be dealt with as well. I dunno, I guess i was drawn to him cause yul/ozzy are my 2 all time faves and he seems like he could be a combo of both. Doesnt quite have the strategy of yul(that we have seen yet) but he has the asianess. Time will tell if he can be an immunity monster like Ozzy. Got my hopes up when he won that first one though. Im curious about this new idol that will be in play and what power it has. Loving this season though for sure. Wish big Cliff had lasted a little longer. Im sticking to my guns on Tony getting the Hantz edit. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him sitting at f3 as a villain.

Last edited by Kyle on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:08 pm

So are there 3 idols around now, since the two got flushed? Or do the other two go back into play? Because that's a lot of idols man..
I'm not sure if that was part of Kass's strategy to flush the idol(s), but it sure was convenient.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Should be none I thought. One was at each camp originally. The poker player (Garret?) went home with his in pocket early in the show then the other 2 got played last night
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:25 am

Woo is my fav this season I think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:20 am

I believe as those idols got flushed, there aren't any left, because as Kyle said, dumb-ass Garret went home with the one from Luzon's beach. 

If this season holds true to what I'm calling one of the "crazy seasons", the winner will likely be female, and won't be someone you ever saw coming.  Like, Jefra, or Tasha, perhaps.  I like Tash more than Jefra, sooo if it was one or the other, go Tasha.  Heh.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:09 pm

I read early on the season about the new idol and what its new power is but I haven't read spoilers or anything this season, I think that was the only thing I ever read. Who knows if it ends up being true but what was said is in the spoiler box below.

Regardless I really don't see Tony making it to the end. I think the comparisons with Hantz have made people think he is going to go far but I really just don't see it. The editing doesn't support him making the finals, though it wouldn't be the first time that editing was misleading. I do think that Trish is in the finals, something about her edit last night tells me that she makes it there. Whether or not she wins I have no idea but regardless I think come finale night she is still gonna be in.

The only people I could see winning at this point would be Spencer, Tasha, Trish, Woo and Jefra. I think that Tony, LJ, Kass, Morgan and Jeremiah have all lost the game already for one reason or another. Even if they make the finals I cannot see them winning the game. Tony is way too cocky ala Russell. LJ is the token strong guy that always goes early on after the merge, I'd be shocked if he managed to make it further than 7th place. I think Jeremiah doesn't really have a solid ally in this game, which means that even if he makes the finals it will be cause he isn't a threat. Morgan is way too hotheaded and that is going to be her downfall and Kass is playing emotionally and in 27 seasons of Survivor anyone who has played emotionally has never won. Her vote against Sarah was a personal thing not strategic, she isn't winning. If I ended up being wrong about any of those 5 the one I am most on the fence about is Jeremiah cause this season could very well be how Tony loses the game and not necessarily about whoever does win (which would be a repeat edit of Samoa, which I do not think it is). That seems a bit too predictable and I don't think this season is predictable.

I think we will be surprised by who goes home next week and I think it will be cause of this new idol that is now in play. I do not think the other 3 idols will be re-hidden. I think they are all gone though.

Sorry for the long speculation, just my thoughts currently. I'm probably way off as I usually am.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:37 pm

Thanks for your thoughts Pete, I've gotta say that I agree pretty much!  I just don't see Tony actually getting to the end, I mean it's possible, but I just don't.  And if he were to make it, I don't see him winning.  Trish seems like she'll be the person who plays a good game, but makes no friends in the process and will be punished by the jury. 

I like LJ and Jeremiah (the latter more than the former) but they're both physical threats, Spencer could be too.  Kass has proved herself to be a wild vote one again, so she might make it a few more weeks, but I'd be surprised if she goes much beyond that. 

Which would leave us with Latasha, Jefra, Woo, and Morgan.  Morgan seems like a schemer, she always was....so I'm thinking Tasha, Jefra, or Woo.  Then again, I said Sarah'd win it all. So, a lot like Pete just said.......take all this with a grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 4:35 pm

As much as I want Woo to be the second coming of Ozzy in individual challenges, if he wins again the physical threat target is gonna go straight on his back. I think it was Tony who slipped in that lil remark after the last challenge"fitting the martial arts instructor would win that challenge". That was pure gameplay to remind the others that Woo is a physical threat. However it plays out, I'm loving how unpredictable this season has been.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 4:38 pm

Also, I dont think Kass is dead in the water yet. I think if she makes the end she may be able to talk a good game at FTC. She is a lawyer IIRC, anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:43 pm

I do think Kass could sway people in the end however I don't think she could sway enough people. I would be shocked if Sarah voted for her and a lot of the people in the game seem like they would hold grudges so that could hurt her. Of course things change weekly so we'll see how it plays out but right now I don't see her winning.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:55 pm

That is awesome that we agree Henry, maybe the rest of this season will turn out better for us as far as predictions go as I really thought Tony was pre-merge and I am shocked he made the merge lol

I don't think that Tony is liked by really anyone in the game. He may be in the leader position but he is there so that Trish isn't. I think Trish is playing brilliantly, she has Tony in her pocket, as well as Jefra and LJ. She also is the one who got Kass to flip, and the editing has made it a point to show us all of this so honestly I think the edit is more likely to be one of two things here:

1 - How Trish Wins
2 - How Trish loses

regardless I really think she is in the finals.

I do think that LJ and Woo could swap places in my predictions, as Woo is definitely gonna be perceived as a challenge threat. I didn't catch Tony making that comment but if that was shown than I think that could very well happen.

One thing I always try and pay attention to is little comments that are shown that don't affect the current episode, it is usually some form of foreshadowing or part of a larger story that is being told. Tony being shown to say that tells me that it comes up at some point and I would suspect it to happen sooner rather than later. I like Woo though so I really hope he pulls this off
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:14 pm

Yeah, I mean.....Kass COULD come through this unscathed, but the chances of that are about 2%.  The person who screws everyone over, hardly EVER reaps the benefits of it.  Remember John Cochran playing his first time?  There's other instances, but that's an easy go-to. 

I like Kass, I still do.  I don't know that I like her gameplay, but she's an interesting broad, I liked her from the start, and still do.  But if she can even MAKE the F3, I'd be singularly impressed-all-to-hell.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:18 pm

I don't know if I'm just talking to myself or whatever, but here are my thoughts.  If you haven't seen the episode that aired April 9th, there are spoilers.

Ok, well it might seem like Spencer was stupid for not using his special Immunity Necklace to save Morgan.  But, that's a great power to have, Spencer's options are looking more and more limited, so to take a chance that he could've switched it up and sent Tony or someone home, might not've played to his advantage.  Then bitchy Trish and her pals would have a fire under their ass to get him(Spencer) out next.  I hope Kass keeps being chaotic, and this season'll continue to be unpredictable and crazy.  This episode was about the only predictable one thus far.

R.I.P. - Morgan's boobs, they'll be missed  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Still with ya Henry. You pretty much summed it up, most predictable ep yet...and yes RIP Morgans boobs  Laughing .

Looks like from the preview that my fave Woo and Tony may be going at it next week. Previews are so misleading sometimes though.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:28 pm

I agree this episode was definitely predictable. I do have to say that the way Kass acted really annoyed me this past episode. Not to say that I liked Morgan at all, cause I honestly didn't but I really did not like the way that Kass volunteered Morgan to get the water. I think it was a rude way to go about it. Not saying that Morgan shouldn't have gone but just Kass' attitude towards the whole thing. It is starting to feel like she needs to find someone to have conflict with just for the sake of conflict, it was ridiculous.

Also, I think voting Morgan out was Kass' worse move. If she wanted any chance of winning she needs 2 people that no one is going to want to vote for and Morgan was definitely #1 in that category. Not sure if there is a second person yet but there is a lot of game left to be played and I think she keeps sinking herself.

I think Spencer was definitely smart to not use the idol, especially since as far as I saw he didn't know Morgan was the target (unless I missed that, totally possible). I think the way he acted towards Kass right after tribal was not good and may have contributed to her not voting with them again but I also think it was her way of not forcing a tie. I think he was smart with the way he apologized to her in order to sneak the idol in his pocket. Though I don't think he found the special idol cause when he read the rules of that idol he said it was just a regular idol, which means there is another idol out there (which honestly kinda annoys me). Correct me if I am wrong on that cause again I may have misunderstood him or something.

Tony needs to go and I really hope he goes soon. I hate people that get too cocky, though I guess it makes for interesting dynamics. I guess at this point I want him to lose the most but Trish is easily coming close for 2nd, she went way down for me this past episode.

I also hope LJ and Jefra are smart enough to not just stick with Tony, Woo and Trish to the final 5 cause that wouldn't be smart. Though with the previews for Tony wanting Woo out in the previews we'll see what happens there. I kinda hope that backfires and he goes but when I want something to happen it rarely does lol
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:02 am

I guess one thing we can take from the preview is that Tony and Woo are both vulnerable at TC. That narrows down who will win Individual Immunity.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 8:18 pm

I hope that's actually what happens and isn't just a tease, and Jeremiah or Tasha or someone isn't going home instead. Tony is......entertaining in a manner of speaking, but if it were for him or Woo to go home, I'd prefer Tony get sent packing.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:13 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeaaahhhhh.  Crazy season!  I called it way back at the start!  Crazy season, crazy people doin' crazy stuff!  <3 Crazy seasons.  I wouldn't want to be one of the people PLAYING in one......but, as a viewer, gotta love the insane seasons!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor : Cagayan
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next