ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two

Go down 
+9
-KIWI-
Belasen
Marshall
Jordan
Niki
Henry
Amanda Leigh
Kyle
Pete
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:03 pm

and diabolical .... that's awesome. I have never been called diabolical. LOL sweeeeeeet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:03 pm

.Michael. wrote:
It wasn't Mandie. I'll look at her, but not for this.

She's diabolical, for sure, but this specific move isn't her.

But I won't say she's not the vampire or witch Lmao!

Yah I don't think it was Mandie either.

Are Michael, Mandie, Debani and Myself the only ones talking?

Quiet ones, come out come out whereever you are!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:07 pm

I'm bored, so I have time to check this thread like every minute.

I'm sure if we shut up for two seconds other people will speak up.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Or WILL they? lol

No i kid okay i will stop checking too *goes away to play on fb*
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:13 pm

I just reread this thread and Donna is the only one not to make a peep yet.

Donna, where ya at?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:26 pm

question for everyone: it was brought up to me that I have the rounds last too long. Currently this round is scheduled to end on Friday. Would any of you like to have this round end tomorrow or Thursday evening instead or keep it to Friday?

Also, should I limit the rounds to 3 days for day rounds, 2 days for night rounds? or more? I'd like everyones input on this
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:40 pm

I think three days for day rounds sounds good, and 2 days for night rounds sounds okay too. As for it ending tomorrow or thursday, im fine with either really.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Sorry I've been sick. I'll read everything over and get back to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:46 pm

What are your thoughts Marshall?
I am thinking this is one crazy round. Of course this is my first Mafia game so this round would look crazy.

question for everyone: it was brought up to me that I have the rounds last too long. Currently this round is scheduled to end on Friday. Would any of you like to have this round end tomorrow or Thursday evening instead or keep it to Friday?
I do think that these round last a little to long, thats just my opinion though I think Thursday evening would be a good idea.
Also, should I limit the rounds to 3 days for day rounds, 2 days for night rounds? or more? I agree with this keeps us around.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:54 pm

3 for days, 2 for night.... The rounds only last the full duration if there's no lynch anyway, but 3 gives enough time to actually discuss and develop theories.

Marshall, I think we are anticipating content in your response. We are aware its a crazy round. Perhaps the question should be "do you want to lynch or not, and if so, who seems suspicios?"

Being new is overwhelming, but people probably won't care for your previous answer because it doesn't actually add substance to the discussion, no offense intended.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:56 pm

I dont think that Marshall would send in Santos name since I met Marshall through Santos. Smile So, I don't think lynching Marshall is the approach I want to take just because he is quiet. Just throwing that out there.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Pete, I say the 3 days for DAY, 2 days for NIGHT is just fine.

As for what's going on in the game, I have to echo a lot of Marshall's thoughts. This is my first Mafia game in years...and first with you all.

So I'd like to offer more insight but so far my only real thought I know to be true:

The baddies don't know each other, they're working independently. This means its a craps shoot. So lynching until we find SOMETHING definitive out, seems to be the only answer. Like I said before, just hope you get lucky by nailing a bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Non-taken
do you want to lynch or not, and if so, who seems suspicios?
I don't really want to lynch but I will, I do think Debani seems suspicious just cause how I see all the fighting between him and Santos since I just barely got here I have no idea of your guys playing style.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:06 pm

I definately don't think Marshall is the werewolf, either, and as a newer member I think he's probably not a baddie altogether.

It's just nice to hear the thoughts of quieter or unknown players.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:11 pm

After reading everything over, I am shocked that Santos is gone first. Debani seems suspicious because of this. He is a smart player and would do this because it would be too obvious to be him. But I think Debani really is a baddie.

I vote to lynch Debani.

BTW guys I was in the hospital, I lost my short term memory for about 6 hours. It's back now and they said I had Transient Global Amnesia. Hopefully I'll be fine, but if I keep repeating myself, then beware, it's come back.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:13 pm

I remember when i first started playing mafia. It took me a little time to realize that lynching is the only way to go but when it comes to the first round, i like to see what happens in the night and then i have something to work from. For someone new, they dont know who is friends with who, what history is there, how we all think or behave in games. For an outsider coming in, sure, it's going to be overwhelming.

The only thing I have to go on is: who would send Santos name in first.
For me thats what its going to come down to.
Do I believe that Debani wouldn't send in Santos name first?
Do I believe that Jordan isn't trying to pin something on Debani?
Do I believe that someone else could be stirring the pot and if so who are those that would be capable of doing it?
These are the questions Im asking myself. But it's hard to figure these things out when there are only 4 of us playing along. Ya know what i'm saying?
So hopefully more people show up.

Im being as honest as I can possibly be about my own thought process.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Donna wrote:

BTW guys I was in the hospital, I lost my short term memory for about 6 hours. It's back now and they said I had Transient Global Amnesia. Hopefully I'll be fine, but if I keep repeating myself, then beware, it's come back.

Donna, thank you for letting us know. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers honey.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Yeah, that sounds scary! Hope you feel better now!
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:23 pm

And I do believe Debani would send Santos name first, just not in this format. The only exception is if he sent in Santos thinking it was only a 50/50 shot and would continue to nominate Santos until he was dead.

That's actually pretty likely.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Thanks Amanda and Michael! I had so many tests in the hospital. A catscan, MRI, xrays, heart scan, Doppler scan and more tests to come in the coming weeks. So far everything is negative, so that makes me feel a lot better, but I would really like to know why it happened and hopefully it doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Debani asked YOU (michael) what your plan B was. He didnt ask anyone else.
Made me wonder if he was buttering up to you.
food for thought.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:29 pm

He was clearly hitting on me, Mandie. Catch up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:31 pm

OH duh,. right. you sexy beast.... of course he wants your bod. Silly me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Donna, I hope you feel better and that everything turns out fine. Really sad to hear that you went through that, definitely scary and will keep you in my prayers.

As for the day/night rounds, I'm going with 3/2 days, unless anyone objects majorly.

As for this current round, I am going to move up the end of it by one day, so Thursday evening I will end this round. I will not be home until around 8pm so it may take me a little to get on to close it out and update so I apologize for that (I may not be able to get right online once I get home).
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Thanks Pete! I have a lingering headache and can't wait for it to go away. Otherwise, I'm fine! Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 204853
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next