ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Welcome to the tiny town of Ellsworth, with a population of 460 people.

These past few months there have been many unexplained occurances that have most townsfolk completely freaked out. The Mayer, Serena Mires has hand selected a few people to investigate what is actually going on.

When these people gathered at town hall the doors all slammed shut, the windows went dark and all electricity ceased to work. No one can get in and no one can get out. Once Serena gets some candles lit and they are able to see again there is a note on her desk that sends chills down her spine, the note reads:

'Trapped in town hall, the last place you'll ever see. All the answers lie within, the people you trust aren't what they seem. One is a spirit that is there to help you, one is of the undead trying to kill you all. A werewolf tries to keep their powers hidden to protect everyone, while the witch controls all.'

As Serene looks at those trapped with her she wonders who has deceived her and who has not. Who can be trusted, and who needs to be destroyed.

ROLES

Quote :
SERENA MIRES - The Mayor/Tracker

Serena is in her early 50's and is the mayor of Ellsworth. She has spent the past few weeks gathering as much intel as she could to figure out who is responsible for the strange occurances that have been going around all over town. Deaths and accidents galore, Serena is determines to help the people of her town. She brings in those she feels either have a close connection to some of the events or those she personally trust. Unsure of who she can trust and who she cannot, she is wary of what is actually going on.

Serena's role in this game is that she gathers intel each night, as she follows the clues to know what people do during the night.

Quote :
MALLORY DINES - The Spirit/Seer

Mallory is a spirit who has haunted Ellsworth for decades, though she only shows her face every once in a while. Recently she has shown up as a newcomer to the town and is very likeable with most everyone in town. She is powerful enough to make herself appear alive and become solid, a trait that has served her well over the years. She has a personal connection with Serena Mires as she is her ancestor, which is why she tries and helps her, and only her.

Each night Mallory will choose one person to investigate, as she can turn herself invisible she is able to learn who is who. Caution though, if and when she investigates the Witch she will become incapacitated during the following day. She will not be allowed to speak the name of the witch, including voting for her, so while she'll know who the witch is, getting that point across will be difficult.

Quote :
MATHEW ZENG - The Protector/Nurse

Mathew has lived in Ellsworth his entire life. He became a nurse after dealing with a sickness that took the lives of a few people who were close to him. He will do anything to keep those he cares about. He is very close with Katy, whom he has gone to school his whole life and is falling for.

The protector, Mathew can protect one person each night. He cannot protect anyone two nights in a row, including himself.

Quote :
KATY TAGUE - ASSISTANT/TOWNSFOLK

Like Mathew, Katy is a lifelong resident of Ellsworth. She currently works as an assistant in the Town Hall. She is in love with Mathew but he doesn't know it.

Katy has no night role, HOWEVER, she will die if Mathew is killed

Quote :
DARRYL TALERICO - SHERIFF/GUNMAN

Darryl is the local sheriff. He isn't particularly good at his job and barely ever makes a shot, even in target practice. He is well liked and respected but not taken seriously.

Darryl will choose one name each night that if he dies, he kills with him

Quote :
CODY VANDERPLOEG - TROUBLEMAKER/TOWNSFOLK

Cody isn't well liked by the majority of town and whenever there are problems he is usually the person looked at first, along with his girlfriend Neva. Completely innocent of all crimes that have occured recently, no one believes his innocence and why he and Neva are brought in to figure things out

No Night Role

Quote :
NEVA GOULART - OUTCAST/TOWNSFOLK

Neva used to be well liked, that is until her brother killed himself. She didn't handle that very well and withdrew from everyone. Eventually she fell in love with Cody and would follow him anywhere, which has landed her in jail a time or two.

No Night Role

Quote :
ALLAN BOXER - DRUNK/BODYGUARD

Allan had everything years before when he was mayor. Occasionally comes in to give his opinion even though Serena never asks for it. Drunk most times he has turned into the town drunk, usually stumbling into people without meaning to

Allan's drinking habits are a habit to him. Each night he will attach himself to one person to talk their ears off, if that person is targeted to die, then he will die instead of them

Quote :
MARYLOU INES - ELDER/WITCHES DOUBLE

Marylou is the eldest member of Ellsworth. She has earned a lot of respect from everyone within town, resulting in her being present to all town meetings and always taking on tasks that need to be done.

She is a completely innocent elderly woman who has no idea what is actually going on, though if tracked by the Tracker, Serena, she will appear to have visited the person whom the Witch visits, meaning figuring out who is who can be difficult.

Quote :
JAVIER MATTHES - MECHANIC/VAMPIRES SLAVE

Javier was never seen as smart, no future unless he could succeed as a football player, which he failed to do after injuring his knee. Now he is a mechanic who is being controlled by the Vampire.

Each night he will receive instructions from the vampire (sent through me) to only vote for one of three people out of everyone. The first day he is unaffected and can do as he pleases but afterwards he will be under the spell of the vampire.

Quote :
CLAYTON MCNIEL - VAMPIRE

Clayton is new to town, moved in the dead of night but made is presence well known fairly quickly. He has a love of moving to town and turning every last member and has worked to infiltrate Ellsworth in order to do just that.

Clayton will choose one person to attack each night, the results of his attack will be determined by the witch

Quote :
ALEJANDRA JUNIOUS - WEREWOLF

Alejandra doesn't understand fully what is going on with her. She looks at people she cares about and all she can think about is killing them. This started ever since she got back from her trip to France, now she worries that she may have something to do with the strange occurances that have happened throughout town

Each night Alejandra will choose one person she focuses on. The result of this will be determined by the witch

Quote :
CARMELLA KLOSTERMAN - WITCH

Carmella has spent years perfecting her magic. Moving from town to town controlling the actions of others. She has never killed anyone with her own hands, only through magic has she compelled others to do so. Using a spell that has unknowingly lured a vampire and spirit to town she has gained control over the vampire but cannot control the spirit.

Carmella is powerful, she chooses each night to kill either the Werewolf's choice, or the Vampire's choice, never knowing who either chose.

These next few days are going to be very difficult for those entrusted to save the town, which side will you land on?

Some Rules to follow:

• Please don't share your role and please do not screen shot your role either
  • If you have a night time action, you can pvt me directly on ORGPlanet or IM me castleoblivion20 on AIM
  • If you have any questions do not post them publically if it will give any type of hint as to what your role is
  • We are going to play majority vote. If majority is reached BEFORE deadline. The day phase will be over. So be careful!
  • Please be active as much as possible. Life definitely gets in the way at times but try to notify me if anything comes up that way we know that you are away
  • Make sure to stick around for Reunion so that an MVP and VP can be chosen!
  • and the most important part, have fun, it is just a game try not to take anything said towards you personally, emotions can run high, if need be, take a breather or talk to me

Please remove your name from the list once you have read the roles and rules to let me know you understand them and are ready to play!

1 ~ Amanda
2 ~ Donna
3 ~ Kiwi
4 ~ Belasen
5 ~ Marshall
6 ~ Niki
7 ~ DJ
8 ~ Henry
9 ~ Debani
10 ~ Jordan
11 ~ Michael
12 ~ Santos
13 ~ Kyle
Back to top Go down
dj

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:36 pm

1 ~ Amanda
2 ~ Donna
3 ~ Kiwi
4 ~ Belasen
5 ~ Marshall
6 ~ Niki
8 ~ Henry
9 ~ Debani
10 ~ Jordan
11 ~ Michael
12 ~ Santos
13 ~ Kyle

Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:41 pm

2 ~ Donna
3 ~ Kiwi
4 ~ Belasen
5 ~ Marshall
6 ~ Niki
8 ~ Henry
9 ~ Debani
10 ~ Jordan
11 ~ Michael
12 ~ Santos
13 ~ Kyle

Arbiter
Arbiter

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:13 pm

2 ~ Donna
3 ~ Kiwi
4 ~ Belasen
5 ~ Marshall
6 ~ Niki
9 ~ Debani
10 ~ Jordan
11 ~ Michael
12 ~ Santos
13 ~ Kyle

Winner

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:27 pm

2 ~ Donna
3 ~ Kiwi
4 ~ Belasen
5 ~ Marshall
6 ~ Niki
9 ~ Debani
11 ~ Michael
12 ~ Santos
13 ~ Kyle
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:32 pm

3 ~ Kiwi
4 ~ Belasen
5 ~ Marshall
6 ~ Niki
9 ~ Debani
11 ~ Michael
12 ~ Santos
13 ~ Kyle

Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm here. On my phone, though. Can the next person remove me from the list, please?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:52 pm

3 ~ Kiwi
4 ~ Belasen
5 ~ Marshall
6 ~ Niki
9 ~ Debani
12 ~ Santos
13 ~ Kyle

there ya go luv. Wink

Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Thanks! I love you
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:18 am

~ Kiwi
4 ~ Belasen
5 ~ Marshall
6 ~ Niki
9 ~ Debani
12 ~ Santos
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:51 am

in

4 belasen
5 marshall

etc
etc
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:27 am

4 ~ Belasen
5 ~ Marshall
6 ~ Niki
12 ~ Santos
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:26 am

4 ~ Belasen
5 ~ Marshall
12 ~ Santos
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:02 pm

4 ~ Belasen
12 ~ Santos
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:20 pm

12 ~ Santos
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:08 pm

alright I am heading to work, will be back some point after 9pm EST tonight. As long as Santos checks-in by then I will post Day one
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:09 pm

here!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:53 pm

I have to go to my sisters graduation today, It starts at 9pm EST I dont know what time I will be home.

Star Emerald
Star Emerald

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:16 pm

can't wait to start! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:12 pm

I can be around until the 4th - 6th, I have obligations where I'm not gonna be around at all, sooo, sorry about that Sad but today and tomorrow I'm here.

Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:23 pm

no worries for anyone who cannot be here for a few days. It is just a game, everyone knows we all have lives outside of here.

Getting ready to post day one now, just got home not too long ago so will get it done soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins   

Back to top Go down

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Check-Ins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1