ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plate Smasher (Endurance Mission #1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

Plate Smasher (Endurance Mission #1) Empty
PostSubject: Plate Smasher (Endurance Mission #1)   Plate Smasher (Endurance Mission #1) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:23 pm

It is time for Plate smasher. You will be creating a thread in your confessional making a list of who you would like to hit up ten rounds. Winner will get the power to give the dreaded Samadhi and a Pyramid piece.

Last edited by Marshall on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Plate Smasher (Endurance Mission #1)   Plate Smasher (Endurance Mission #1) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Will add colors later.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Plate Smasher (Endurance Mission #1)   Plate Smasher (Endurance Mission #1) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:57 am

This is the new challenge,
Welcome to your second mission, hope you have been making friends your going to need them in order to do this challenge. You will be play this on hard difficulty, and trust me I will know if was on Hard difficulty or not, you can practice in Easy and Normal difficulty. You win this challenge by going as far as you can. If theirs a tie then we will go in this order to decide who wins Wave number>Lives left>Money left> Time submitted. If I notice that you got your score on another site then your score will void, don't photoshop it either. And GO! http://armorgames.com/play/13435/epic-friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plate Smasher (Endurance Mission #1)   Plate Smasher (Endurance Mission #1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plate Smasher (Endurance Mission #1)
Page 1 of 1