ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Right to Stay Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

The Right to Stay Mission Empty
PostSubject: The Right to Stay Mission   The Right to Stay Mission EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:22 pm

I'm hoping to get 20 people
This is the first challenge aka the Right to Stay

Well come girls and guys. As you can see behind me that their two huts. They have 8 beds in each. *everyone is shocked*. This means that two guys and two girls are leaving today. How will we determine this is by this Right to Stay. As you see behind you their are poles. You will be hanging on to those poles.
You will post in your confessionals "*name* holds on to the pole."
Every five minutes you miss one you fall off the pole. The two guy and the two girls who survives the shortest time will be eliminated. You will not know how long to go for until this challenge is over. Good luck.

Thats the first challenge. I have all of it planned out just need to transfer it onto this site.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Right to Stay Mission   The Right to Stay Mission EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Thumb

I have a hard time sometimes getting people for games. 20 people is lot more than I usually get. You will have to advertise some at other sites or make adjustments to the number of people you will accept. You might have to scale it down to 14-16 people. Let's see how it goes!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Right to Stay Mission   The Right to Stay Mission EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:29 pm

If the Right to stay does happen it would eliminate down to 16 people so right to stay is not necessarily required.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Right to Stay Mission   The Right to Stay Mission EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Cool! Well I have faith it will be okay. When you are done planning just send me a message let me know, and we will get your sign ups open and I will make the rest of your game forums for you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Right to Stay Mission   The Right to Stay Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

The Right to Stay Mission
Page 1 of 1