ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.


Online Reality Gaming Planet
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:49 am

Well, I have to go to bed, I can't stay up any longer, it's almost 2am for me and Boyd has work in the morning. Wish me luck ya'll, we get our car back from a mechanic tomorrow afternoon *fingers crossed*. Fucking Fly Wheel. (whatever that is).


I will check the game when I wake up tomorrow and get online. (whenever that may be) haha

Today, I slept till 4pm. ouch.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jordan
Winner
Winner
avatar

Cat
Posts : 6563
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:48 am

Santos wrote:
Yes i ammmmmm . On day 1 i investigated Belasen and he was not a baddie then on day 2 i was suspecious of amanda but i figured she was not a baddie as well and then that leaves Niki , Kyle and Jordan on the baddies radar.

If this is the case, that would mean Niki and Kyle are baddies. Sicne I am certain Kyle is Voldermort it would make sense for Niki to vote for Kyle as that would make her Bellatrix, who is unaware of who the other baddie is.

Santos wrote:
OH Snap i think i deserve MVP this round again for being such a freaking CSI

Whats up Jordan , Whats up Niki . Yup that's right you guys are done


I have also figured out the same things as you, except the difference is I am right and you are wrong - we are both right about Niki being a baddie, but maybe you need to hand your MVP award over to me since I actually have the correct baddie. BTW, you can't give yourself an MVP award [DOUCHE!]

Santos wrote:
My vote is for Jordan this round . Lets get all this witches out . Next round we need to get Niki out

What I REALLY don't understand is if you are CERTAIN Niki is a baddie and only questionable of me being one (you say it's either Kyle or me, making it a 50/50 change) then why are you voting ME and not NIKI? This makes you suspicious, but we already know the baddies are Kyle and Niki so instead it just makes you look dumb, no tea no shade.

Mandie wrote:
I retract my vote from KYLE

Thank God, someone sensible!!

Belasen wrote:
Woah! didn't expect that... first of all Santos' outing himself and secondly that I had a hunch that was right! woot woot hehe

I vote for JORDAN

Are you kidding? That was the dumbest move, there was no reason given behind your vote and no strong reasoning for me being a baddie besides Santos yelling and screaming, jumping to conclusions like he always does. Especially when he stated Niki was a baddie, but the second was either Kyle or myself. Why jump on some bandwagon instead of pointing out the obvious flaw in Santos' vote and state Niki should be the one to be voted. I was dissapointed in this.

Kyle wrote:
Santos, you fuckin pro

I VOTE JORDAN

*cough* BADDIE! *cough*

Belasen wrote:
well either way, it seems that Jordan must be a baddie... it's just up to us to figure out if Kyle or Niki is the other one....

Whyyyy, exactally..? I don't understand what proof there is that I just MUST be a baddie. Absoloutely ridiculous! At least I have STRONG reasoning behind me stating Kyle is a baddie, not just some hunch.

Santos wrote:
Here is my thought . Jordan was pushing really hard to get Kyle out . She was trying to make people think that she was the seer by her statement but she is not the seer because i am

First off, bitch, I'm a man and I've told you that before so great that you pay so much attention, oh kinda like in this game. For example, and my second point to this statemtn of yours... I was not trying to get anybody to think I was the Seer, maybe you should go reread all the roles and realize there are other people who can find things out during the night, you self righteous bastard. Secondly, I am the tracker and too found out Belasen did not visit anyone during the first night. During the second night, I saw Kyle visit Donna. The next day Donna was dead. If you're the seer, the only other roles that visit people during the night are Voldermort, Bellatrix, Harry Potter, and Hermoine. Hermoine is dead. If Harry Potter visited Donna, Donna would not have died. That only leaves Voldermort and Bellatrix. MEANING if Kyle visited Donna during the second night, he is VOLDERMORT because Donna is dead!!

Belasen wrote:
Okay... now i'm well confused... I retract my vote for Jordan til I hear further what he has to say...

Thank God, you came to your senses! Now you can switch that vote to Kyle, Voldermort will be lynched, and we will all live to tomorrow to lynch Bellatrix/Niki.

Santos wrote:
Dont fucking use names to me just because you are pissed you are the dumbass bitch so dont go there with me you stupid ass .

If you are going to be a dumbass, say dumbass things, and use dumbass logic.. then I will call you a dumbass.

Santos wrote:
Of course he is lying i already said i was the seer and i dont have a reason to lie . I investigated Amanda on day 2 and she was harry potter am i wrong amanda ? I investigated Belasen on day one and he is Dudley Dursley am i wrong Belasen ? Jordan is clearly lying and now he will try to stir some shit

PLEEEASE show me where I ever denied (a) you being the seer, (b) Amanda being innocent, and (c) Sean being innocent... that's right, I NEVER DID. How am I clearly lying and stirring some shit? I'm speaking up LOUDLY because I am trying to stop the town from lynching the wrong person because I want the town to win. Listening to their Seer is great, but as the tracker I am providing more information for the town which matches yours and narrows down the two baddies to Kyle and Niki.

Belasen wrote:
Maybe Kyle and Niki are the evil ones?

DING! DING! DING! Yay Sean!

Santos wrote:
Don't trust Jordan Belasen he is trying to defend himself but we can't give him a free pass this round or we will be done . Follow your guts and you know that you have been suspicious of Jordan .

Can I call you a dumbass one more time? If you don't agree with me now, you might when you feel like one after you find out who the baddies are.

Santos wrote:
Oh you still at work ? Make me some popcorn then because i want to enjoy your little bs story

You couldn't remember I was a man, but know I work at a movie theater?

Mandie wrote:
I could be totally wrong about Niki but I just don't think she is the killer. I've been duped before by reading someone wrong though.

You are right, she is not the killer. That is Kyle.

Kyle wrote:
I was worried it would come to this.....He isnt the tracker. I havent done shit for my job cause twice I have been blocked, but its obvious to me now who the two baddies are, NIKI AND JORDAN.

And, the nail is in the coffin. Typical baddie move to try and counter claim a role. Blocked two nights in a row, really? At least you are attempting to defend yourself, I have to admire you for that.

Kyle wrote:
Night one I tracked DJ, but he didnt move. When I put the final vote in on him I knew 1 of 2 things. He was a Bellatrix or one of the 2 regular people so thats why I took the risk i did. Didnt dawn on me he could be the nurse. I felt like I had failed my role majorly since Ive yet to actually unearth anything this time around in a game. I seem to always get a tracker/detective type role and Im hit or miss. The following two nights Ive been as Pete put it "unable to see". We have our two baddies. ill vote either

Oh, wait, you want one more nail in the coffin? How about the lie in this one!! It sticks out like a sore thumb to me. Night one "Kyle tracked DJ and found out he didn't move" (riiiight) then, the "following two nights" he was "unable to see" meaning that he got that message both on Night 2 and Night 3.
Wait a second, can someone please tell me what day we are on??
WE HAVE ONLY HAD 2 NIGHT ROUNDS! I know this as the tracker as I tracked Belasen night 1 and Kyle night 2.

And of course Kyle is willing to vote either, if he votes Niki it's not the end because he can still stay around to kill at least one more night. However, killing Kyle protects us all during the night as Bellatrix does not kill.
I still vote for Kyle and will vote for him from my death if you all lynch me like you almost so quickly did.

Ladies and gentlemen, your cast of Witches 4: Hogwarts provided by Jordan and Santos...

Voldermort - KYLE
Bellatrix - NIKI
Albus Dumbledore - SANTOS
Harry Potter - MANDIE
Hermoine Gragner - DJ
Ron Weasley - JORDAN
Servus Snape - STACIE
Argus Filch - DONNA
Dudley Dursley - BELASEN


Noooow can we all lynch KYLE pleeeeeeeeeeease
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:10 am

Awww Jordan Jordan Jordan the girlie Jordan . Listen to me bitch . If i voted for you and not Niki its because i fucking felt like it so what bitch what you gonna do ? Nothing because you are nothing compare to me , you just want to act tough because you are obviously pissed that i am a fucking star .


Second of all


The MVP thing was supposed to be a joke but are you being so mad just because i said that ? Just because you want MVP . wow wow wow you are the definition of the word stupid because you are definitely a stupid ridiculous girl that is so fucking frustrated about life like seriously bitch you getting mad just because of my MVP comment ? This shit actually makes me laugh you immature piece of shit .



Now back to you


Who the fuck are you ? She or He i can call you However the fuck i want and if you dont like it go fuck yourself with a big dick fucker . See why mess with Santos ? You know that you cant mess with me because you will be owned all the time . Again you are nothing in this world so why dont you make me some popcorn again thank you very much at least you are useful for something in life .




Now see you wanted attention ? Its so good to have attention thanks to Santos because Santos is the fucking shit and you cant go against that . You are intimidated by me and you will live all your life like that so i feel bad for you and for your mom for having such a stupid child so get the fuck out .

Now hate bitch hate on me i fucking love it .

Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:18 am

Now back into the game like i said before maybe i was wrong because
maybe Kyle is a baddie but hey people make mistakes sometimes so yeah at least i got Niki right

But dont you ever forget Jordan that you only got Niki right thanks to me when i revealed who i was . So thanks to me pretty much everybody is getting to a conclusion about this game so dont you ever get it twisted again Smile
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:44 am

Niki why don't you revealed who you really are ? A mean at this point there is no need to hide


If Jordan is a witch she did an amazing job by throwing you under the bus and same thing with Kyle . They dont care about you and one of them is the witch so you should revealed who you are
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:55 am

I am not gonna vote now i will wait until later on
to cast my vote . Belasen and amanda dont vote until you guys are 100
percent sure . Its better to be sure than to be sorry at the end . Maybe
we should all vote at night tomorrow maybe at 9pm est because we still
have time .

I want to see how Kyle reacts to all of this first before i vote .


So amanda and Belsasen please dont vote until at least 9pm est Wednesday so we can be 100 percent sure .
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
avatar

Cat
Posts : 6563
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:59 am

Santos wrote:
Now hate bitch hate on me i fucking love it .

Laughing Idk girlie, but sounds more like you're hating on me. And if you knew me, you'd know my middle name is drama so say all you fucking want because I love it all good or bad.

Santos wrote:
But dont you ever forget Jordan that you only got Niki right thanks to me when i revealed who i was . So thanks to me pretty much everybody is getting to a conclusion about this game so dont you ever get it twisted again

I never discredited you in anyway? In fact in my post I stated due to BOTH of our efforts, we are able to determine the baddies are Kyle and Niki. I gave us both credit, but if you want to take it all and have everybody thank you that's fine... I don't need thanked, we all had a piece in solving this and I'm not gonna try and take all the credit for it even if you and I played a large role. I have confidence anyone else could have done the same good job that we did if they were given the roles we had instead.

YOU are immature, my friend.

Santos wrote:
you immature piece of shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Jordan
Winner
Winner
avatar

Cat
Posts : 6563
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:00 am

Santos wrote:
I want to see how Kyle reacts to all of this first before i vote .

Kyle already reacted and I caught him in a lie there, too.

Amanda and Belasen, vote when you want and how you want. Don't let this guy tell you what to do
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:02 am

OMG... this stuff does my head in! lol I am not a good player at this game... I admit it... so you can vote LVP for me! hoorah! lol

So I'm easily persuaded, what can I say... it's my weakness... seems like the Dudley character was made just for me!!!

Okay after reading Jordan's postings, it makes a lot of sense - my vote is for KYLE let's hope this is right! lol
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 31
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:33 am

Deadline for Day 3
Thursday, Apr 19th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes:
KYLE - 3 (Jordan, Niki, Belasen)
JORDAN - 1 (Kyle)

Pending Votes: 1
Mandie, Santos


Last edited by Pete on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Jordan wrote:
Santos wrote:
Now hate bitch hate on me i fucking love it .

Idk girlie, but sounds more like you're hating on me. And if you knew me, you'd know my middle name is drama so say all you fucking want because I love it all good or bad.

Santos wrote:
But dont you ever forget Jordan that you only got Niki right thanks to me when i revealed who i was . So thanks to me pretty much everybody is getting to a conclusion about this game so dont you ever get it twisted again

I never discredited you in anyway? In fact in my post I stated due to BOTH of our efforts, we are able to determine the baddies are Kyle and Niki. I gave us both credit, but if you want to take it all and have everybody thank you that's fine... I don't need thanked, we all had a piece in solving this and I'm not gonna try and take all the credit for it even if you and I played a large role. I have confidence anyone else could have done the same good job that we did if they were given the roles we had instead.

YOU are immature, my friend.

Santos wrote:
you immature piece of shit


Your middle name "Drama "


What a freaking joke


Lets all laugh ...

Dude you don't even know how to defend your self all you do is copy and paste my statements yes you " immature" dude: hahahaha . Did you just really called your self " drama" Who does that shit ? fucking lame ? see ? That's why i owned you every time . You know i love making you mad but get familiar with me because i'm the star of ORG Planet and you are gonna see me a lot in here . So now keep hating please , keep it up Drama girl
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:27 pm

Jordan wrote:
Santos wrote:
I want to see how Kyle reacts to all of this first before i vote .

Kyle already reacted and I caught him in a lie there, too.

Amanda and Belasen, vote when you want and how you want. Don't let this guy tell you what to do

I never told them what to do in a bad way . I even said Please in my comment.


See Jordan Girl you can't stop hating . hating on the master .
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
avatar

Cat
Posts : 6563
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Laughing You're delusional Santos and obviously have no idea who I am, and you've already proved it with your tyrant about me being a baddie.. just like you think you're such a star and so badass, you are wrong there too. You argue like a 15 year old, I will stick to arguing my way because my way doesn't make me look so petty and desperate.

Also, I find it really amusing how you say I'm a hater when I'm not hating. Does that make you feel more confident about yourself or something? Is that why you say those things?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Jordan wrote:
You're delusional Santos and obviously have no idea who I am, and you've already proved it with your tyrant about me being a baddie.. just like you think you're such a star and so badass, you are wrong there too. You argue like a 15 year old, I will stick to arguing my way because my way doesn't make me look so petty and desperate.

Also, I find it really amusing how you say I'm a hater when I'm not hating. Does that make you feel more confident about yourself or something? Is that why you say those things?


Because its true you know you are a hater and you have always been intimidated by me since I love money , oh and are you going to keep fighting your way ? Your lame way keep going bitch keep being a lame retarded little stupid ridiculous bitch .






Now keep crying .
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
avatar

Snake
Posts : 967
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 39
Location : Your girlfriend's bed

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:20 pm

LOL, I just misremembered. I started daydrinkin(nice weather) at like 3 o clock yesterday. 12 hours later, in bed is where I should have been, not on a computer.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
avatar

Cat
Posts : 6563
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Santos wrote:
you have always been intimidated by me since I love money

Sure its not the other way around? Laughing I'm the one who won it.. derB and I kicked your ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Jordan wrote:
Santos wrote:
you have always been intimidated by me since I love money

Sure its not the other way around? I'm the one who won it.. derB and I kicked your ass.

Just because you won the game that doesn't mean anything . Sometimes lame people win games because they get lucky and sometimes great players like me get eliminated . It's not a secret that i was the favorite player of the game . No body played that game like i did so Jordanca keep dreaming and admit it bro you don't have a chance against me because i am better than you in everything . Now go and make some popcorn again and don't burn them be useful in something bro .
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
avatar

Cat
Posts : 6563
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Laughing So funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:16 pm

Jordan wrote:
So funny!

4sho !!!!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
avatar

Cat
Posts : 6563
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:26 pm

Laughing Can we get back to the game? It's time to lynch Kyle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:43 pm

MY VOTE IS FOR KYLE.




I have given this so much thought that my head hurts. I was inclined to believe that Kyle was innocent based on one simple comment to me. But in hindsight, it just isn't enough. I think I am too easily manipulated. I dont know which baddie Kyle is, but he is one or the other.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 31
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Deadline for Day 3
Thursday, Apr 19th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes:
KYLE - 4 (Jordan, Niki, Belasen, Mandie)
JORDAN - 1 (Kyle)

Pending Votes: 1
Santos



Results and more coming soon
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 31
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:26 pm

as you all gather around Kyle, his true form is revealed as...



as he disappears, he promises his deeds are not over as his faithful servant will take over and defeat you all!

This means Bellatrix will now use the killing curse instead of the blocking spell. Those with night actions please send me your choices

deadline for night action is: Sunday April 22nd, by 8pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   

Back to top Go down
 
Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION
» Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus - Check In
» Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 3
» avoid startling the witches in underground tower thingy (terror difficulty)
» Midnight Mysteries 5: Witches of Abraham

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: Celestial Dome :: Witches-
Jump to: