ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three

Go down 
+3
Kyle
Santos
Pete
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three Empty
PostSubject: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:43 pm

As the magicians each wake up, two are again missing. One is the same person that was knocked out last time, found knocked out again.

The other person that was found was found dead, as they all gather around that body, the soul escapes the body and the form of the soul takes flight. They are all shocked to learn that...

Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyLtJ0HtUquRKFwVLP3t_8vXnvg26qDU2jH3D-TQEqnLxBHvlj4A

...Argus Filch has seen the Avada Kedavra spell used on him and is now dead.

With only 6 people left, what has been gained in the night round?

Deadline for Day 3
Thursday, Apr 19th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 8
Belasen, Kyle, Niki, Mandie, Santos, Jordan

OUT
7 ~ Argus Filch (Donna)
8 ~ Hermoine Granger (DJ)
9 ~ Severus Snape (Staciekins)
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:08 am

Hmmm you know is a bit disappointed to see how Dj got eliminated last round . Kyle i have to say that the fact that you think that i am suspicious just because i dont talk it pure bs because i am one of the people that talks the most in this game so if you want to put some dirt on me please have some facts straight . If you don't know what i'm talking about go look last round and see with your eyes that i was one of the people that talk the most .

Now another thing its really funny how you didn't think that Dj was a baddie however you voted for him . Like seriously if you feel that someone is not bad why would you vote for that person ?

Jordan you are one of the people that never talks in this game . I haven't heard about you and wow you are really quick when it comes down to the voting huh ? You didn't say a word but you sure voted really fast . How convenient .

But anyways those are my thoughts for now .

Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:10 am

ps i edited my comment because i had some spelling errors just in case you guys are wondering but honestly i dont think i have to give no body explanations about that .
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:54 am

I knew voting for DJ was risky but people were pointing out they didnt want another "no lynch" and it was right before the deadline when I voted, I paniced a little. Normally in games, Mandies hunches are dead on so I risked it and voted with the group, I made a mistake. I think when I said you were being quiet it was just that 24 hour period or something. Bottom line, we all definitely need more dialog this round or we need a "no lynch". With 6 people left, if we lynch the wrong person then I think the baddies can potentially win at night. Ive went back and read the first two days and to be quite honest, nothing really jumps out at me right now. Hopefully once everyone checks this day in we will have learned a little bit more in the night phase.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:04 am

One thing i will add in, I would wager that one, if not both the baddies were in on the DJ lynch. With Donna being eliminated that leaves myself/Mandie/Niki and Jordan. At least one of these people is a baddie, maybe 2. I know Im innocent so that narrows it down, at least from my perspective. Id be shocked if a combo of Belasen and Santos were the 2 baddies, one could possibly be, but def not both. Thats about all I have to go on right now.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:32 am

Santos - Maybe I have my reasons for being quiet as I am waiting for the appropriate time to say things. Right now I feel is an appropraite time to voice my thoughts. I am highly suspicious of Kyle. My suspicisons with him started last round, first by a comment he made and then by his vote.

Firstly... this comment (the bolded) just jumped out as fishy to me when I first read it. It was when we were talking about what it meant someone was "knocked out" during the night but not killed.
Kyle wrote:
Perhaps there is an ability that someone has that isnt listed in the descriptions that allows someone to take one person out of talking during the day rounds. Just a shot in the dark but it may be possible, if true I would assume a baddie has this power. This could also easily be debunked if evryone checks in during this day round.
My thought was, and still is when I read it: Oh, what a great way to waste our time waiting for everyone to "check in." I feel as a baddie, Kyle was trying to distract us from constructive discussion and instead get us all to waste our time and have the deadline approach on us without making any progress as townies.

Secondly, we have 4 votes cast against DJ and it's 8 minutes til the voting deadline. 1 more vote is needed or we will have another no lynch. Kyle has claimed he believes DJ is NOT a baddie.. yet casts his vote to lynch him just minutes before the deadline.. As a baddie, he wanted someone else to cast the deciding vote against a townie so he would appear innocent, but with only 8 minutes til the deadline Kyle knew in order for a townie to be lynched he'd have to cast the final vote.

I'm not gonna waste my time with this one. I feel strongly about this one and hope the town is behind me when I say I vote for Kyle and I'm not budging.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:50 am

Lol, a couple of things. One, I said and I quote"Im not sold on either one of them being a baddie", not that he def wasnt a baddie, but I decided to be the one to take the risk at the last moment. Dont put words in my mouth. Secondly, your reasoning for voting him was merely to avoid another no lynch as you put it, which in my opinion means you just wanted to pile on any potential vote to send someone out. Finally, to say you are voting me and not budging before we have heard from everyone this day round screams suspicious to ME. Difference in us, Im not going to throw a vote right back at you till I hear from everyone else.

And the thing about the someone being knocked unconscious wasnt to waste time, it was to actually, you know, discuss stuff, the thng you said I was trying to avoid. I didnt even notice the part where Pete said two people were knocked out till someone else brought it up so I responded.

This is kinda funny to me, when I cast that last vote and it was then revealed he was the nurse I thought to myself. Well, I def wont be killed in the night round but will catch hell next day phase. 2/2
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:42 am

Damn we killed our nurse! Sad we gotta figure out who the baddies are soon or they're gonna take us all out one by one.

I am not gunna throw a vote out there right away either cuz I don't wanna screw up again. Im landscaping with my dad today but this afternoon once I get home I'm gonna reread all the rounds and look for clues. At this point I am not convinced 100% that anyone specific is a baddie but I do agree with Kyle that at least one of them had to have been in on the DJ lynch. I can guarantee you guys that I am not a baddie.

Again I will post my thoughts after I reread everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Poor Deej and Donna...

I'm pretty shocked Donna went actually, as I was a bit suspicious of her - clearly I was wrong there!

I have just read everything over once here, and Jordan kinda strikes me as a little sus with the quick vote for Kyle and for the reasoning behind it. But maybe he's the investigator and knows something we don't.... eek... this stuff is too hard! lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Y'all can call my vote and reasoning suspicious if you want, but if I was a baddie I wouldn't be voting that quick or put such a target on my back. In my opinion, a baddie will act more like Kyle where they throw out little suggestions here and there to make themselves appear innocent and helpful to the town.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Wow this is tricky. I do think it's interesting Jordan voted Kyle so quickly but then again if he was a baddie that'd be a gutsy move so he very well could be the detective and know something we don't.

I'd like to hear Mandies thoughts this round too as she usually has some hunches.

At this point it's really tough and unlike last game where I had some very strong suspicions early on, I'm having trouble pointing a finger at anyone but from what I've gone back and read it seems like Belasen is acting the most innocent so at this point i dont really suspect him but that could always change. and the jordan vs Kyle dynamic is
interesting. I have a feeling one of them is innocent and the other a baddie. I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks before I just throw a vote out there but my gut is telling me that one of those two is a baddie.

EDITED cuz i originally typed this on my ipod and misspelled stuff.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:47 pm

As far as Santos goes he doesn't particularly strike me as suspicious but I'm not gonna count him out either.. And for Mandie.. I felt like she made a big risk being the first person to speak up so much and to target DJ so I didn't feel like she was a baddie but she has been quiet this round so I'd like to hear from her.

This game is tough this time cuz noone is screaming baddie to me.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Niki let say that you had to vote for someone this week and its between Kyle and Jordan . Who would you vote for and why ?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Well, I don't have a whole lot to say. I feel really bad for being wrong about DJ. Sad I had been suspicious of him since I read Stacie was killed. Then he voted for me last round and made me really go wtf. With one less person to help protect us all in the night, that just makes it that much more difficult for us to survive.

The fact Jordan put down that he wont budge on his vote makes me think he is on to something that we arent. Because, once in a game like this I too was sure about someone and I stated that I was not going to change my vote no matter what. I ended up being right and we all lynched Cam (by the way where is Cam Cam these days?) So having said that, I will throw my support behind Jordan and Vote For Kyle as well.

If someone else has some other ideas, I would love to hear them because Im not completely sold on any of you being a baddie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Deadline for Day 3
Thursday, Apr 19th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes:
KYLE - 2 (Jordan, Mandie)

Pending Votes: 4
Belasen, Kyle, Niki, Santos
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:38 pm

To answer your question Santos, the more I reread things I'm leaning more towards Kyle being more suspicious than Jordan. And the fact that Jordan is so set on voting Kyle and not budging makes me feel like there has GOT to be a reason as to why he would do that. If Jordan were a baddie it just wouldn't make sense for him to put his neck on the line like that before anyone even commented this round.. it'd be one thing if he said he was suspicious of Kyle but wanted to read what others thought but he seemed pretty damn sure that he was correct. I checked the list of roles and our detective, Dumbledore is still alive so there is a good chance that Jordan is Dumbledore. His saying he's not budging could be his way of telling us that he's Dumbledore without coming out and saying it.

This has been very tough so far but this is the biggest hunch I've had so far after rereading everything multiple times and looking at the remaining roles...

I just can't get over the fact that Jordan just seems SO SURE of himself and I really don't think a baddie would have voted before a single person commented, so I am going to vote for Kyle as well. Last round I was skeptical but not completely convinced on DJ but the more I wrack my brains the more convinced I am that Jordan MUST have a reason for his actions.

If I am wrong I'm really sorry Kyle, but there are still two baddies left and you do seem the most suspicious at this point..

I vote Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:50 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOo . STOP IT YOU GUYS!!!! KYle is not a baddie . OK is time to get this shit right now . Welcome the

SEER

Yes i ammmmmm . On day 1 i investigated Belasen and he was not a baddie then on day 2 i was suspecious of amanda but i figured she was not a baddie as well and then that leaves Niki , Kyle and Jordan on the baddies radar .

WE have 2 baddies this season

Here are my thoughts . One of the baddies is Niki for sure because Kyle and Jordan are against each other so only one of them is bad and just looking that Niki voted against Kyle that makes me realized that Jordan is the other baddie from the game

OH Snap i think i deserve MVP this round again for being such a freaking CSI

Whats up Jordan , Whats up Niki Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three 204853 . Yup that's right you guys are done

I didn't want to revealed my identity but a mean it was time . If we kill another innocent person then the good people are gonna be screw . So i guess game over

My vote is for Jordan this round . Lets get all this witches out . Next round we need to get Niki out .

Last edited by Santos on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:50 pm

I am voting Jordan this round
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Niki wrote:
To answer your question Santos, the more I reread things I'm leaning more towards Kyle being more suspicious than Jordan. And the fact that Jordan is so set on voting Kyle and not budging makes me feel like there has GOT to be a reason as to why he would do that. If Jordan were a baddie it just wouldn't make sense for him to put his neck on the line like that before anyone even commented this round.. it'd be one thing if he said he was suspicious of Kyle but wanted to read what others thought but he seemed pretty damn sure that he was correct. I checked the list of roles and our detective, Dumbledore is still alive so there is a good chance that Jordan is Dumbledore. His saying he's not budging could be his way of telling us that he's Dumbledore without coming out and saying it.

This has been very tough so far but this is the biggest hunch I've had so far after rereading everything multiple times and looking at the remaining roles...

I just can't get over the fact that Jordan just seems SO SURE of himself and I really don't think a baddie would have voted before a single person commented, so I am going to vote for Kyle as well. Last round I was skeptical but not completely convinced on DJ but the more I wrack my brains the more convinced I am that Jordan MUST have a reason for his actions.

If I am wrong I'm really sorry Kyle, but there are still two baddies left and you do seem the most suspicious at this point..

I vote Kyle.

This was all i needed to get you . Good try Niki .
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:56 pm

I retract my vote from KYLE

I will hold off on voting a while longer till I make sense of what I just read.

Hello Seer. Smile Glad to have you on our side.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Hi Harry potter
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Woah! didn't expect that... first of all Santos' outing himself and secondly that I had a hunch that was right! woot woot hehe

I vote for JORDAN
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:10 pm

So, Lets get this straight.

Santos = Seer
Day 1 - You investigate Belasen and he is innocent.
Day 2 - You investigate me and I'm innocent.

So that leaves Niki Jordan and Kyle.

Two of them have to be bad since we have two baddies.

Jordan votes for Kyle
Niki votes for Kyle

This is why you think they are both the baddies and Kyle is the innocent one.

But what if one of the baddies just voted for the other baddie just to throw us off?

I honestly don't believe that Niki would eliminate Stacie the first round. This is why I am having a hard time with all of your theory Santos.

Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:19 pm

Amanda Leigh wrote:
So, Lets get this straight.

Santos = Seer
Day 1 - You investigate Belasen and he is innocent.
Day 2 - You investigate me and I'm innocent.

So that leaves Niki Jordan and Kyle.

Two of them have to be bad since we have two baddies.

Jordan votes for Kyle
Niki votes for Kyle

This is why you think they are both the baddies and Kyle is the innocent one.

But what if one of the baddies just voted for the other baddie just to throw us off?

I honestly don't believe that Niki would eliminate Stacie the first round. This is why I am having a hard time with all of your theory Santos.

Maybe niki didnt kill her maybe it was just Jordan . Remember one of the baddies has the chance to kill and the other witch can only block a good person from doing someone productive at night .

I dont think that the 2 baddies are voting for each other to throw us down . This night is either a win for the baddies or a win for the good people because after this week there are gonna be 4 people left in this game . So why would the baddies risk it ? having so many people in their radar .
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:19 pm

WOAH WOAH! Hold on!! I am NOT a baddie!!! I voted Kyle because he seemed more suspicious to me than Jordan but like I'd said before they both seemed the most suspicious to me but it was the fact that Jordan seemed so SURE that Kyle was bad made me think maybe he was onto something. I didn't think they could both be baddies seeing as they were against each other but if you investigated Sean and Mandie and they were BOTH innocent and I know I am innocent, then they must be. This doesn't make sense to me but I looked at the roles again and if you read them, it sounds like the two baddies do not even know who each other are. At
least it specifically says Bellatrix doesn't know who the other baddie
is so I'm assuming that's vice versa.

Pete, can you confirm whether the baddies know who each other are?

Guys, trust me, I'm not a baddie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three Empty

Back to top Go down

Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Three
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next