ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two

Go down 
+6
Staciekins
Donna
dj
Santos
Amanda Leigh
Pete
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:20 am

The person that killed Stacie is obviously trying to play us so we can be confused . The fact that Amanda thinks that 4 people are suspicious does ring a bell to me because its like she is trying to protect the rest of the people for some reason and she is really smart so at this point i am not buying whats she is saying . She has play this type of games a lot in the past and for her to say that she does't think that certain people will kill Stacie just because they are friends that does rings a bell to me a bell that says warning be careful . Like common Amanda you are smarter than that you know that people can use that as an strategy so i am not buying your comment . At this point i dont know for sure if amanda is a baddie or no but of course that i am keeping an eye on her and the people that she thinks are innocents .
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:39 am

Mandie took a risk to be the first to comment and say so much which I don't think a baddie would do right away but I'm not 100% sure anyone is innocent yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:46 pm

I agree with the bandwagoning of Stacie, but she admits it, which is fine -- that could have been possible motive to get rid of her from Square 1 so that it wouldn't be a possible extra voted piled on to kill the Mafia. I don't know if anyone would be thinking that way, though. But it is a good thought to have.

Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Hellooooo ????? Are we still alive ? Why are we slacking ? lets get back to business we have to get to the bottom of this and i already gave my thoughts . Now amanda didnt even defend her self from what i said . Is that a sign ?
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:03 pm

I'm here. I don't have any suspicions yet but a lot of people have definitely been quiet.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:37 pm

I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to post again, so I'm voting for Mandie. I'm sorry babe, this is part self-defense for you calling me out, and part strategically it makes a lot of sense for you to whack Stacie. I'm sure you're cursing me for being stupid as you read this Razz
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:38 pm

And we have about a day left and no one's voted so why not start it off?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Deadline for Day 2
Thursday, Apr 12th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
MANDIE - 1 (DJ)

Pending Votes: 8
Belasen, Kyle, Niki, Mandie, Santos, Donna, Jordan
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:39 pm

You're damn right ho im cursing you for being stupid. It would be stupid to eliminate me. *shakes head*. UNLESSSSSS.....you ARE the baddie and you want to get rid of me because I am on to you. You admitted yourself that you are voting for me for calling you out.

I vote for DJ.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:02 pm

I just want to make sure you know though just cause I voted for you doesnt mean I am mad at you. You know that, ho, Right? Im sure you do but ya know, can't have my ho's thinking I dont like em' n shit, know what im sayin?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:18 pm

I think Amanda is not a baddie. She seems to know I'm innocent, which is true, so I trust her. DJ seems suspicious, since he's going after her and trying to get her eliminated. Sorry I Love You DJ, but I gots to vote for you! Sad

I vote for DJ.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:15 am

I'm not mad at you - just trying to start off with something! If I go down, I go down, but it would be a super terrible mistake on the town's part, just to reach a majority. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:45 am

Deadline for Day 2

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
MANDIE - 1 (DJ)
DJ - 2 (Mandie, Donna)

Pending Votes: 8
Belasen, Kyle, Niki, Santos, Jordan
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:03 pm

I vote for DJ

I just don't think Mandie is a baddie, and I don't think another no lynch is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:30 pm

dj wrote:
I'm not mad at you - just trying to start off with something! If I go down, I go down, but it would be a super terrible mistake on the town's part, just to reach a majority. Just saying.

Oh I know you aren't mad at me. But just as you say it is a mistake to lynch you, it will be a terrible mistake to lynch me as well. I could be a big help to the town even if I am wrong about you.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Deadline for Day 2

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
MANDIE - 1 (DJ)
DJ - 3 (Mandie, Donna, Jordan)

Pending Votes: 4
Belasen, Kyle, Niki, Santos
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Honestly, Im not really sold on either of you being baddies.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:06 pm

Is there anyone you feel that could be a baddie?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Amanda Leigh wrote:
Is there anyone you feel that could be a baddie?

Im thinking one of the quieter people at the moment, Niki and Santos come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Just to let you all know you have a little over an hour left to come to a decision
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Well, I don't think that Niki is a baddie but that could change as time goes on. Im not 100% sure about anyone's guilt or innocence but I didnt want to do a no lynch again. At this point though it looks like we are headed for another no lynch.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Im sorry I haven't posted much today. I've been sick with this stupid cold. Anyways I am not a baddie either! I am not sure about DJ but I don't think mandie is a baddie so I am going to vote DJ as well.

i vote DJ.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Ugg, I really dont know what to do here
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Im so sorry if Im wrong dude

I vote DJ
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Deadline for Day 2

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
MANDIE - 1 (DJ)
DJ - 5 (Mandie, Donna, Jordan, Niki, Kyle)

Pending Votes: 4
Belasen, Santos

Results coming very soon and night round to start soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two   Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Witches 4 ~ Hogwarts - Day Two
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next