ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 Empty
PostSubject: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8   Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:06 pm

As the sun rises on this 8th day, the Investigators all gather around one another. Did the nurse protect the correct person? or Did the Evil Witches take out the nurse?

As the five people remaining gather around they all look at one another, waiting for something to happen...

Donna starts to glow, after a minute of looking frightened, she stops glowing, only to find she cannot talk.

A second later, a second person starts to glow! They immediately transform into their real form, revealing to everyone that they are...

Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 Jessica

JESSICA FLETCHER! Jessica then dissolves into nothing, being cast into oblivion!

With Jessica gone, we lose Mandie!

Down to the final four. One Witch remains, one Nurse, and two investigators. Time is running out, which side will win!

Deadline for Day 8
Sunday, Nov 27th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 3 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 4
Kiwi, Santos, Staciekins, Donna

5 ~ Mandie (Jessica Fletcher - Investigator) {Witches Kill}
6 ~ Doggerz (Abby Sciuto - Investigator) {Town Exiled}
7 ~ DJ (Madam Mim - Witch) {Town Exiled}
8 ~ Niki (Gil Grissom - Investigator) {Witches Kill}
9 ~ Belasen (Spencer Reid - Investigator) {Town Exiled}
10 ~ Zack (The Wicked Witch of The West - Witch) {Town Exiled}
11 ~ Kyle (Dean Winchester - Investigator) {Witches Kill}
12 ~ Debani (Merlin - Seer) {Town Exiled}
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8   Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Okay, now down to final four.. might be smart to come out as the nurse so we can off the other witch and win this game!!!
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8   Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:27 am

Oh wow final 4 this is getting interesting .

I would like to apologize for voting for Cam last round . He was my 3rd suspect after Zack and Dj and i guess i was wrong in that one . Now why in hell would they silence Donna again ?
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8   Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:51 am

Hmmmm i think its time to look at previous posts and thats what i'm doing . Lets do this guys we can still win.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8   Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:35 am

Alright so here is what i noticed about all the rounds .

Everybody left has voted for a witch so far . Kiwi did , Stacie did , donna did and i did too so as right now just because we voted for a witch that does not mean we are innocent a mean its obvious that we are not . Now i did noticed that when Zack got eliminated kiwi was the last member to cast his vote against him . Now kiwi i have a question for you . Was that because you didnt have another option and you saw that everybody was voting for Zack or was it because you knew Zack was going home anyways and that was the perfect plan for you to sacrificed a witch in order to make it far ? A mean i wouldn't judge you i think it was a smart move if you were a witch because no body has suspected about you and yes you did a killed a witch but a mean it was obvious that Zack was getting eliminated that round so it completely takes the target out of your back . Remember that at the end of the day you dont need the 3 witches to win this game it only takes 1 .

Now lets take a look at Dj's vote

Everybody voted for Dj Except for Kiwi . What happened why didnt you vote for DJ ?

Now the round that Cam got eliminated

you said this

Subject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 7 Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:26 am Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 Multiq10 Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 Quote4

Going to start the ball rolling here with a couple of statments here.......
santos and amanda have been kicking all the goals in this game so i lknow that they are not witchs......

Cam
you are a bit suspicious to me, a lot of your voteing do's not make
sense to me and with two random votes for DJ.... was that a vote to
throw us off the path ????

Stacie you seem just to pop up and
post a vote for ever seems to be on the chopping block....and i would
say if i was a witch this is what i would be doing too...

Donna i
voted with you to vote sean out ( DOH on my account) the only thing
that bother's me is why were you silenced in the first round ????

Santos u can point or glare at who you think is the witch

If you guys think about that... you had enough reasons to killed amanda because you thought she was innocent . Then you took advantaged of me voting for Cam to jump and vote for him as well . It was the perfect chance you had to eliminate another innocent person and once again you kept bringing up why Donna was silenced ? Like Honestly i think that all you wanted was make people think that you were trying to solve something to get the target out of your back .

Kiwi out of everybody left i think that you are the most suspicious one and i hope to be wrong but my gut is telling me that you are the last witch . Am i right or wrong ?

Now i think that this is the perfect time to revealed our roles guys and of course i will start by me

I am

the nurse . Yes thats right i didn't want to revealed my self sooner because i knew i was gonna be a target . Now there are only 2 investigators left and a witch . Please guys revealed your self . Lets get this done .
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8   Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:45 am

I am a plain investigator. I think your theory on Kiwi is interesting and definitely worth looking into. That would mean, Donna is the other investigator. Since you are the nurse, Santos, whom have you been saving?

Last edited by Staciekins on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8   Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:31 pm

I save Amanda a lot of times because she was the only person i trust the most and i knew she was not a witch but once i didn't save her she got eliminated .
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8   Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Ah I see. Okay well... what do you guys think? Y'all wanna go ahead and vote for KIWI? I'm up for that. Hopefully that's the last witch, and we can win this thing..

I VOTE FOR KIWI

*Edited because I had the wrong name. I'm a dork... name changed!

Last edited by Staciekins on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8   Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:19 pm

*Thinks, Zach is already dead Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 461220*
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8   Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:21 am

OMG, I am such a dork. lol

I totally meant Kiwi!I Sorry.. HAHA!

I VOTE FOR KIWI!
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8   Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:30 am

Santos wrote:
Alright so here is what i noticed about all the rounds .

Everybody left has voted for a witch so far . Kiwi did , Stacie did , donna did and i did too so as right now just because we voted for a witch that does not mean we are innocent a mean its obvious that we are not . Now i did noticed that when Zack got eliminated kiwi was the last member to cast his vote against him . Now kiwi i have a question for you . Was that because you didnt have another option and you saw that everybody was voting for Zack or was it because you knew Zack was going home anyways and that was the perfect plan for you to sacrificed a witch in order to make it far ? A mean i wouldn't judge you i think it was a smart move if you were a witch because no body has suspected about you and yes you did a killed a witch but a mean it was obvious that Zack was getting eliminated that round so it completely takes the target out of your back . Remember that at the end of the day you dont need the 3 witches to win this game it only takes 1 .

I knew zack was a witch when nikki brought up the point about being 1 inactive witch, and that was why they were not getting there kills in for the night round.i would of voted for him,but missed out due to the time difference (i live in australia so i'm in bed when you all are active and posting) hence the vote for zack the next round

Now lets take a look at Dj's vote

Everybody voted for Dj Except for Kiwi . What happened why didnt you vote for DJ ?

same reason voteing was over by the time i logged in

Now the round that Cam got eliminated

you said this

Subject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 7 Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:26 am Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 Multiq10 Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 Quote4

Going to start the ball rolling here with a couple of statments here.......
santos and amanda have been kicking all the goals in this game so i lknow that they are not witchs......

Cam
you are a bit suspicious to me, a lot of your voteing do's not make
sense to me and with two random votes for DJ.... was that a vote to
throw us off the path ????

Stacie you seem just to pop up and
post a vote for ever seems to be on the chopping block....and i would
say if i was a witch this is what i would be doing too...

Donna i
voted with you to vote sean out ( DOH on my account) the only thing
that bother's me is why were you silenced in the first round ????

Santos u can point or glare at who you think is the witch

if you look back on the voteing history its all there in black and white right from day one, yes i have got my voted wrong on 2 occassions ( sean and cam) but if you look at donna and stacies history not once have they asked questions to other players they have just been happy to jump on the bandwagon and vote who ever was on the chopping block. i on the other hand am not afraid to get in there and ask questions like a good investigator should.

If you guys think about that... you had enough reasons to killed amanda because you thought she was innocent . Then you took advantaged of me voting for Cam to jump and vote for him as well . It was the perfect chance you had to eliminate another innocent person and once again you kept bringing up why Donna was silenced ? Like Honestly i think that all you wanted was make people think that you were trying to solve something to get the target out of your back .

Kiwi out of everybody left i think that you are the most suspicious one and i hope to be wrong but my gut is telling me that you are the last witch . Am i right or wrong ?

Now i think that this is the perfect time to revealed our roles guys and of course i will start by me

I am

the nurse . Yes thats right i didn't want to revealed my self sooner because i knew i was gonna be a target . Now there are only 2 investigators left and a witch . Please guys revealed your self . Lets get this done .

I thought amanda was the nurse hence my post saying you and her were not witchs but i will tell you one thing if i go protect youself Wink

I know your not a witch and neither am i, funny how stacie was quick to vote without even asking one question, if it looks like a witch and smells like a witch trust me its a witch Razz
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8   Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:08 pm

Well, I'm not a witch, and it seems quite odd to me that you would tell someome to protect themselves if you go... you are the witch. Glad I guessed right!

*Edited for my grammer mistake.. I accidentally put is instead of if... I fixed it!

Last edited by Staciekins on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8   Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:06 am

well i wont be here in the weekend so my vote goes to

Kiwi

sorry if i am wrong but as right i do think you are the last week .
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8   Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:44 pm

*Writes down Kiwi!*
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8   Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:08 pm

With that, we have a majority and Kiwi is out of the game, results coming soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8   Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 8
Page 1 of 1