ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VC6AS: Big Brother - Posting Rules (12 Rounds)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

VC6AS: Big Brother - Posting Rules (12 Rounds) Empty
PostSubject: VC6AS: Big Brother - Posting Rules (12 Rounds)   VC6AS: Big Brother - Posting Rules (12 Rounds) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:18 am

POSTING INSTRUCTIONS: At the beginning of each round a new topic will be made in the Voter's Choice Forum. Once the topic is posted, members of ORG Planet may begin posting by following the directions below. Remember, the WHITE HOUSE will always go first followed immediately by the BLACK HOUSE.

1. The HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD Competition - No player may be HoH two rounds in a row. A player with a Golden Key cannot participate in competitions.
i. The first poster will select 3 houseguests
to compete for Head of Household.
ii. The second poster will eliminate 1 houseguests from the Head of Household competition.
iii. The third poster will select the Head of Household from the remaining two competitors.

2. The NOMINATION Ceremony- The HoH is safe for the round and cannot be nominated. A player with a Golden Key cannot be nominated for eviction..
i. The next poster will select 4 houseguests to be considered for nomination (Group A).
ii. The next poster will select 4 additional houseguests to be considered for nomination (Group B).
iii. The next poster will select 1 houseguest from Group A and 1 player from Group B to be nominated.

3. The POWER OF VETO Competition - A player with a Golden Key cannot participate in competitions.
i. The next poster will select three houseguests to compete for the Power of Veto along with the HoH and two nominees.
ii. The next poster will eliminate 4 of the 6 houseguests from the Power of Veto Competition.
iii. The next poster will select 1 of the final 2 competitos to win the Power of Veto.

4. The POWER OF VETO Ceremony - The PoV Holder is safe for the round and cannnot be nominated, along with the HoH and Golden Key Holders.
i. If one of the 2 nominees wins the Power of Veto:
a. That nominee will automatically be removed from the block and step "iia" is skipped.
ii. If the Head of Household or another houseguest wins the Power of Veto:
a. The next poster will select wether or not the Power of Veto will be used. If the veto is used, this poster states who is saved from the block. If the veto is not used, voting begins and step "iib" is skipped.
b. If the veto is used, the second poster will state the replacement nominee from any eligable houseguests in the house.

5. The EVICTION Ceremony- The HoH & Nominees are not allowed to vote.
i. The next poster will assign 1 houseguest to cast a vote for one of the final 2 nominees.
ii. The next poster will assign 1 houseguest to cast a vote for one of the final 2 nominees.
iii. This will continue until one of the nominees has 8 votes. The houseguest who reaches 8 votes will be evicted from the house and eliminated from Voter's Choice.

6. RECEVING A GOLDEN LKEY - The surviving nominee will receive a Golden Key.
i. Receiving a Golden Key guarentees a houseguests a spot in the next phase of Voter's Choice.
ii. A houseguest with a Golden Key cannot be considered to play in any competitions.
iii. A houseguest with a Golden Key cannot be considered for nomination, therefore cannot be evicted during the Big Brother phase.

7. Repeat Posting Instructions for the BLACK HOUSE
i. Once a player has been evicted from the WHITE HOUSE, posters may immediately repeat the above instructions for the BLACK HOUSE, without an update from the host.
ii. Once a player has been evicted from the BLACK HOUSE, the round is over and posters must wait for a new topic posted by the host to begin posting again for the
WHITE HOUSE.

As a general rule...
You must wait 2 people before posting again.
You may also never post twice within 1 hour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks

VC6AS: Big Brother - Posting Rules (12 Rounds)
Page 1 of 1