ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

posting instructions (rounds 2-5)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

posting instructions (rounds 2-5) Empty
PostSubject: posting instructions (rounds 2-5)   posting instructions (rounds 2-5) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Tribes compete

After all Tribal Councils are complete, the Tribes will once again compete for immunity.

1st poster: chooses 3 tribes to be considered for immunity.
Next poster: chooses 2 of those tribes to actually win immunity. Players on these two tribes are safe from elimination.
Next poster: chooses 1 player from the first losing tribe to be sent to exile. (During this phase, exiled players will receive a “golden key” of sorts and will not return to the game until there are 4 tribes. Exiled players do not vote at council and cannot receive votes.)
Next poster: chooses 1 player from the second losing tribe to be sent to exile.
Next poster: chooses 1 player from the last losing tribe to be sent to exile.

Tribal Council (Tribe A)
Tribal Councils will occur in the following order:
Ulong
Fang
Foa Foa
Maraamu
Pagong

posting instructions (rounds 2-5) Dqlmqf
posting instructions (rounds 2-5) 2cht9v8
posting instructions (rounds 2-5) 11bjjmg
posting instructions (rounds 2-5) 33emwd2
posting instructions (rounds 2-5) 2uihmoo

1st poster: copies the names of all players eligible to vote for the first eligible tribe on the list above (not including player sent to exile) into a new post. This will determine the order in which the players vote. It can be any order you like. Insert the name of the player that the first person on that list votes for (must be someone on their tribe, cannot be the voter themselves). Please include a reason for this vote, even if it is purely silly. If you want to speak for the character, have a pretend war, I don’t care. This is mainly for fun.
Next poster: repeat above step of the next player on the list declaring a vote for 1 other player until everyone on the tribe has voted for someone else on the tribe. Please include a reason for this vote and continue even if a majority is reached. This is mainly for statistics.
Last poster: the person to place the last vote in Tribal Council A declares which person is eliminated AND begins Tribal Council (Tribe B)

***If there is a tie-NO REVOTES***
Two-way tie - The last player to receive a vote in the tie is safe, effectively eliminating the other.
Multi-player tie – The last player to receive a vote is eliminated.

Tribal Council (Tribe B)

last poster from TC Tribe A: copies the names of all players eligible to vote for the next eligible tribe on the list above (not including player sent to exile) and repeats all additional steps of the “1st poster” step from Tribal Council (Tribe A).
Next poster: repeat voting, including reasons, until everyone on the tribe receives a vote, even if a majority is reached.
Last poster: the person to place the last vote in Tribal Council B declares which person is eliminated AND begins Tribal Council (Tribe C)

Tribal Council (Tribe C)

last poster from TC Tribe B: copies the names of all players eligible to vote (not including player sent to exile) and repeats all additional steps of the “1st poster” step from Tribal Council (Tribe A).
Next poster: repeat voting, including reasons, until everyone on the tribe receives a vote, even if a majority is reached.
Last poster: the person to place the last vote in Tribal Council C declares which person is eliminated.

Wait for me to continue.

***This continues until 38 players remain or 4 Tribal Councils***
When this happens the last poster will merely place the last vote and declare who is eliminated. Wait for me to continue.
Back to top Go down

posting instructions (rounds 2-5)
Page 1 of 1