ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 4 BEGINS

Go down 
+2
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:27 pm

So Staciekins... it's up to you and me darling to uncover this final mafia person! I know come the morning you will no longer be with me, and I will fight to ensure the final scummy mafia is UNCOVERED!!!

Who are you leaning towards darling? You are the only one I trust at this point...
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:11 pm

I am leaning towards Jordan. If you look back in day one or two, I don't remember and I'm too lazy to look, I said that I thought Jordan was a baddie. He gets my second vote, although I havent investigated him yet (or Donna for that matter).
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:44 am

Debani wrote:
I knew he would be one to pull the knife that quickly on a close friend...

Um, fuck you. You're so fucking stupid, you don't even know me!I've already defend myself once against this comment from you back on day one or two, I'm NOT gonna do it again. You're stupid for saying that and if you think I'm mafia and wanna lynch me then just do it. I'm innocent but I'm fed up with your shittalk to me so if you wanna let your disformed opinion of me get in the way of figuring out the mafia then ok.

And for Donna, like I said last night I was not voting until I heard from Pollux. Debani did the same thing wanting to hear more from everyone first, so why does that not make him guilty but me? Hmm.. Anyway, I've been at work all day today, so I'm here now to vote for Pollux. I think his comment just pretty much admitted he was mafia...

Vote: Pollux

Stacie, PLEASE investiagte me if you want tonight to prove I'm inno. Mostly though just to prove to Debani that I'm not the person who "pulled the knife" on his close friends in the beginning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:56 am

Jordan wrote:
Debani wrote:
I knew he would be one to pull the knife that quickly on a close friend...

Um, fuck you. You're so fucking stupid, you don't even know me!I've already defend myself once against this comment from you back on day one or two, I'm NOT gonna do it again. You're stupid for saying that and if you think I'm mafia and wanna lynch me then just do it. I'm innocent but I'm fed up with your shittalk to me so if you wanna let your disformed opinion of me get in the way of figuring out the mafia then ok.

LOVE IT!! That's the Jordan I know and LOVE - now if you are speaking so nasty towards me to win me over and disguise the fact that you are a dirty, dirty mafia man, then it is working! Hahaha.

I just don't know at this point... Jordan would you swear on your handsome little kitty that you be the innocent man you proclaim to be?

I am holding off my vote for now (which will be for our friend P) - since I just don't want this day to end prematurely.

Donna - why would you kill off Cam so EARLY? You know he TRUSTED you... what the hell woman!!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:51 am

All it takes is three to vote...so

Me, Jordan, and Donna have all voted for Pollux!!!

NO more posts, and pretend this thread is locked! =)

Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:22 pm

I was able to lock the thread today but did not have time to update. Will do so now. Another post will follow this shortly

Deadline for day 4
Sept 17th, Saturday 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 3 votes.

Votes:
Pollux: 3 votes of 3 - Stacie, Donna, Jordan

Pending Votes: 2
Debani, Pollux
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:27 pm

With only five influential leaders left in the town, they were able to lynch someone before the deadline. Lots of things were revealed this round. Who is telling the truth? Who is lying?

*Agents come in and arrest Pollux and take him to the jail house for interrogation*

Pollux was mafia!. He was found GUILTY and is being held without bail until his hearing. It took four days but you finally found one of the mafia.

NIGHT TIME PHASE BEGINS NOW.

MAFIA = I need you to send me a private message here on the board and tell me who you want to kill.

DETECTIVE = I need you to send me a private message here on the board and tell me who you want to investigate. You will be told whether this person is guilty or innocent.

There is no talking during the night phase of the game. See you all again on Day 5 which will be posted right after the night time phase deadline is reached.

NIGHT TIME PHASE DEADLINE: Monday, September 19th, 11:59pm EST.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 4 BEGINS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2