ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To Play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

How To Play Empty
PostSubject: How To Play   How To Play EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:33 pm

The Game is played in 2 phases

1. Day time phase

This phase consists of all the townies gathering together in a meeting and deciding who amongst them should be eliminated / lynched because they are a mafia member This is done by discussion, debate, questioning and interrogation.

Once a suspicion has occured the townies vote on whether or not this person should be eliminated. Once an elimination happens the day time phase is over, the townies all go to sleep and the night time phase occurs.

2. Night Time Phase.

During this phase, the mafia members along with any other special roles are called upon to make their night actions. In the case of the mafia, they will decide at night who is to be killed and eliminated from game play. Once the night actions occur the day time phase returns and the townies wake up to find out who has been eliminated from the game.

3. Winning.
The townies win if they can eliminate all mafia members from game play.
The Mafia members win if they can bring the town down to a 50% ratio of townies to mafia.
example: 2 townies / 2 mafia or 1 mafia 1 townie.

The Basic Roles that are handed out during a game of Mafia are.

1. Townies ((These are regular players who are trying to deduce who amongst them are the bad guys))

2. Mafia ((These are players whose object is to eliminate Townies))

3. Detective ((This player functions during the night along with the Mafia to gain clues as to who the mafia are))

All discussion about the game will take place in THIS FORUM. TALKING OUTSIDE OF THE GAME IS PROHIBITED. To keep it fun, it is necessary to keep your role to yourself. I will post the first day round once everyone has checked in and confirmed that they have read their role.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic

How To Play
Page 1 of 1