ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT

Go down 
+15
Virtuanno
Sir Boydly Boydster
Santos
Amanda Leigh
Brant
Tanisha, The HBGIC
Kyle
Staciekins
Tiffani
Enchantress
derB
Dragonbunny
Kenya
Termy
Thian
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:28 pm

btw Jackie, i think you might want to think twice about changing your avatar hahahah I'm NEVER changing mine Razz
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:31 pm

DEADLINE: 06 May 2011 TIME: 23:59EDT/EST
Majority is: 9 to Lynch

VOTES:

Dragonlady640: 3 Votes of 9 - Kenya, Termy, Tanisha
Deetster: 1 vote of 9 - Santos
Termy: 6 vote of 9 -Tiffani, Mandie, BatCam, Staciekins,Dragonldy640, Sir Boydly Boydster
Staciekins: 2 vote of 9 - Jackie, derB
Virtuanno: 1 Vote of 9 - Dragonbunny

Pending Votes: 4 Votes Pending
Virtuanno, Kyle, Brant, Deetster
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Brant wrote:
I just don't understand why others haven't remarked on Kenya's oddness or unusualness --- perhaps because she's posting the same opinion as them so they just assume she's solid like I feel Jackie usually does (like when I agree with her, she seems to trust me more), but there's something so fundamentally unusual with Kenya this game that I can't help but remain fixated on it above anything else. It's like, why won't she vote for Termy? Why Virtuanno or Stacie, or Dragonldy, but not Termy who has like all of the same qualities of them and the same qualities that Kenya originally accused Dragonldy when she placed her vote for her. I can't understand it. It feels unnatural and not her natural opinion, and I'm going to go out on a limb and assume she's an evil role in order to analyze what it might mean.

Are you saying I will fall in with whoever agrees with me? Makes me sound so cheap. Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 35478

Seriously, though, if you are saying that I tend to trust people that agree with me more I guess that's fair. It's only natural to think that if someone else thinks the same way about one or more people as I do, they must be coming from the same mindset and possibly be on the same side. There are a few people I feel that way about in this game. I can also see the danger in that backfiring or preventing someone from looking more closely at someone else. It happened to me in the game where I trusted you and you were evil, lol.

I am really trying to understand what you are seeing in Kenya that I'm not, though. Besides what you have posted about the Dragonldy vote above, and her post the other night that freaked you out, is there more?
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:33 pm

Tiffani wrote:
btw Jackie, i think you might want to think twice about changing your avatar hahahah I'm NEVER changing mine Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 35478

ah, but then how will we signal each other? Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 35478
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Tiffani wrote:
Brant wrote:
It felt sort of odd that Kenya and Tiffani would both accuse Dragonldy, then sort of split out with Kenya continuing to target Dragonldy and Tiffani jumping on board for Termy. I guess there could be some kind of trio with Dragonbunny as well who jumped on board for Cam early, different than Kenya with Dragonldy. Then who voted for Stacie, someone different from Kenya and Tiffani. All of Dragonbunny's votes have been different than Kenya's and Tiffani's, and now Dragonbunny hasn't even picked a target when it's time to vote. Maybe because people were growing suspicious of him, idk. I just feel something weird is revolving fundamentally around Kenya and may involve Tiffani and/or Dragonbunny.

Actually, I think I accuse Dragonlady the first round every game hahahahaha But I don't vote until closer to the deadline because I'm not a fan of jumping from vote to vote because once again, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. I've voted before and then changed my mind, and usually the next round is filled with people going on and on about non voters or vote jumpers. So I wait as long as I can and vote for whom I find to be the most suspicious OR vote with the person who has made the most sense. Now despite the fact that I feel like you've brought my name up so many times for whatever reason, shady or not, I still think you're making some of the most sense. Not completely because I'm still irritated about the avatar thing hahahahaha
Uh yeah, sorry for bringing your name up. In that example, it was more of a, IF Kenya is evil, what does it tell us? And it would partially point to you in my head, although now I'm thinking Dragonbunny's behavior is standing out as even more bizarre somewhat in parallel and also seemingly anti-parallel with Kenya, so I'm not sure. It's not really an avatar thing anymore though.

Also, I acknowledge you're really active because you're one of the few people who is usually beating me on the day's top posters list, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Well, its 630 and the person Im most leaning towards voting that has a chance at getting lynched is Stacie. I think her bandwagon style may prove detrimental to the good guys in such a large game. The wolves are counting on us getting snowball votes rolling downhill and blending in. Im not willing to vote for Stacie yet though because her style of play just isnt quite enough for me. So, Im off to dinner and will try and check the board from my phone but chances are I wont be submitting a vote this round. Sorry to those that feel a lynch is a must in this dayphase, but you still have plenty of people around to reach 9 votes without me.

Last edited by Kyle on Fri May 06, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:41 pm

You said something about how I was going to shut you up - drive you away whats the diff?

I thought my posts spoke for themselves but I will elaborate for you. And please remember this is just my opinion of observations in this game.

Where I got the suddenly offensive term "personal dislikes".

You seem to vote and target based on dislikes you have for others style of gameplay. Not just in this game but their general style of gameplay. If I'm not mistaken, I thought you were so upset by hosting a game wherein you didn't like some of your player's gameplay that you almost didn't play this game. Is it because some of those same players are in this game? Like myself, Mandie, Dragonlady and Stacie? Or am I just making stuff up here? Is this just more of my "psycho-babble", DerB maybe you can weigh in?

I try to vote for people who are inconsistent, you dont seem to. You vote for consistent players. And what is the common thread of your votes so far? You vote for people whose strategies you personally dislike. Hence my phrase.

Am I making this personal with you?
I am only pointing out the way i see you playing here. You seem to have taken some things personally, because you vote for people who are consistent and have no reason to be called out as a baddie. then you get snarky when people defend themselves or each other. *sigh*

My point of telling you that i don't like your gameplay was simple. it was to point out that my having a personal dislike about your general style of gameplay was NOT a good enough reason for me to cast a vote at you. Just like I never cast a serious vote at Phoc last game, even though i didn't like his style of gameplay either. i could just as easily cast a vote at you, not in knee-jerk retaliation like last time, but for the same reason you seem to cast a vote at others.
But why would i? I dont this thing personally after all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Jackie wrote:
Brant wrote:
I just don't understand why others haven't remarked on Kenya's oddness or unusualness --- perhaps because she's posting the same opinion as them so they just assume she's solid like I feel Jackie usually does (like when I agree with her, she seems to trust me more), but there's something so fundamentally unusual with Kenya this game that I can't help but remain fixated on it above anything else. It's like, why won't she vote for Termy? Why Virtuanno or Stacie, or Dragonldy, but not Termy who has like all of the same qualities of them and the same qualities that Kenya originally accused Dragonldy when she placed her vote for her. I can't understand it. It feels unnatural and not her natural opinion, and I'm going to go out on a limb and assume she's an evil role in order to analyze what it might mean.

Are you saying I will fall in with whoever agrees with me? Makes me sound so cheap. Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 35478

Seriously, though, if you are saying that I tend to trust people that agree with me more I guess that's fair. It's only natural to think that if someone else thinks the same way about one or more people as I do, they must be coming from the same mindset and possibly be on the same side. There are a few people I feel that way about in this game. I can also see the danger in that backfiring or preventing someone from looking more closely at someone else. It happened to me in the game where I trusted you and you were evil, lol.

I am really trying to understand what you are seeing in Kenya that I'm not, though. Besides what you have posted about the Dragonldy vote above, and her post the other night that freaked you out, is there more?
I'm just saying when I was evil and posted something really rational sounding that agreed with you, you defended me when almost everyone was ready to lynch me. Then you didn't seem to want Pete gone in the Christmas Werewolf game when he was evil and posted something super rational that seemed to agree with you.

I trust your judgment more than most people out here, but no one's perfect. You do have a habit of catching suspicious people who I didn't really feel were that suspicious like with derB in the Christmas game though.

My concern with Kenya and how she is playing this game is that she's sort of grabbing the popular opinion that applies to the most people and making it so it's hard to disagree with and makes it hard to suspect her. Is it what she really thinks? Maybe. I just feel she's not natural this game, and that's more of personal instinct and gut than anything I can really show a lot of evidence to back up. But, like the Christmas game with Pete, I'm not going to vote for her yet because I want to see if anyone else finds her suspicious first as well to make sure I'm not insane and mistaken. I hope someone else agrees with me though, perhaps if I get some time, I'll find some quotes with phrases that jump out.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Sir Boydly Boydster wrote:
You said something about how I was going to shut you up - drive you away whats the diff?

I thought my posts spoke for themselves but I will elaborate for you. And please remember this is just my opinion of observations in this game.

Where I got the suddenly offensive term "personal dislikes".

You seem to vote and target based on dislikes you have for others style of gameplay. Not just in this game but their general style of gameplay. If I'm not mistaken, I thought you were so upset by hosting a game wherein you didn't like some of your player's gameplay that you almost didn't play this game. Is it because some of those same players are in this game? Like myself, Mandie, Dragonlady and Stacie? Or am I just making stuff up here? Is this just more of my "psycho-babble", DerB maybe you can weigh in?

I try to vote for people who are inconsistent, you dont seem to. You vote for consistent players. And what is the common thread of your votes so far? You vote for people whose strategies you personally dislike. Hence my phrase.

Am I making this personal with you?
I am only pointing out the way i see you playing here. You seem to have taken some things personally, because you vote for people who are consistent and have no reason to be called out as a baddie. then you get snarky when people defend themselves or each other. *sigh*

My point of telling you that i don't like your gameplay was simple. it was to point out that my having a personal dislike about your general style of gameplay was NOT a good enough reason for me to cast a vote at you. Just like I never cast a serious vote at Phoc last game, even though i didn't like his style of gameplay either. i could just as easily cast a vote at you, not in knee-jerk retaliation like last time, but for the same reason you seem to cast a vote at others.
But why would i? I dont this thing personally after all.

First, I'll just comment on what you are saying about Mafia. I have no problem with how you played in that game. You did a really good job, you did exactly what you were supposed to do - confused the town. Anything beyond that I would prefer we either talk about in the Mafia thread or by PM or whatever, if you really care that much. This game is a different game and I really think we should respect that.

Because part of your comments have to do with the signing up of this game, though, I will address those. As a host, it was very insulting to me that some people decided to just "stop playing." I'm not going to name names and point fingers. They know if they did and why. It was rude and disrespectful to me and the rest of the players who were still in the game. I haven't changed my opinion of that, but I got over it. It was a game, it's over and I decided to play.

As far as who I've voted for and the fact you don't like it...well one of them was you, lol, so I can understand you taking issue. The other was Deet, who you also voted for so not sure what your point is there. Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 35478 The other one is Stacie, that others have also expressed support in voting for, although only one other has at this point. Are you talking about how you hate the way they play too? Nope.

I think you are an intelligent person and you can see where I'm coming from, here, Boyd. To act like there was nothing to your comments is insulting, but that's fine if you want to take that at your official stance.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Also, why is Termy magically completely missing today? It's like he logged out of the board or something, and it's weird because he was so active last Friday from work and has been lurking on the board all week...until I called him out. I think he's very possibly suspicious, and I don't agree that Dragonldy stands out more than him to me.

Stacie just seemed annoyed she was getting votes, and I don't see her as that suspicious, but maybe there's more there.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Brant wrote:
Also, why is Termy magically completely missing today? It's like he logged out of the board or something, and it's weird because he was so active last Friday from work and has been lurking on the board all week...until I called him out. I think he's very possibly suspicious, and I don't agree that Dragonldy stands out more than him to me.

Stacie just seemed annoyed she was getting votes, and I don't see her as that suspicious, but maybe there's more there.

I think maybe Termy decided not to keep OP in the background since he was catching heck about it lol.

Stacie hasn't really said anything suspicious since she's received votes, imo. The biggest thing I saw from her was prior to that, hence the reason for my vote.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:17 pm

It's a shame we can only vote for 1 person because I want to vote for like 5 people this round.

Dragonbunny
Kenya
Tiffani (sorry Razz)
Termy
Kyle

Because I totally think we'd be wiping a few evil roles right there. Maybe Dragonldy and Stacie too. Mhmm
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Maybe that's a dice roll. Lynch 5 people with 1 vote. lol
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:26 pm

I'm at work right now.. and will check in again on my second break and if termy hasn't saif anything by then.. I will vote for him. If you all want to vote stacie, I will vote that way too at that time. I can't really respond to your comments brant I'm typing on a phone. But I also don't see how I'm playing any differently or how my gameplay seems evil but to each their own. Apart of me feels just as tiffani does... that it has to do with the fact that I feel suspious of you lol.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:27 pm

For some reason, I am suddenly exhausted. I'll still totally follow this up until near the deadline and probably end up re-voting for Termy unless some more people switch to Stacie. As of now, I don't believe enough people have said they'd vote for her to get the 9 though.

So many people are seriously acting oddly in my head. Perhaps these weird roles like the Doppelganger are making people confused because they're not really sure what side they are going to be playing for.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Tiffani wrote:
In Jackie's defense, she's a bitch, and I mean that in a GOOD way, i love you Jackie don't be mad lol She doesn't get offended, she gets heated. But she's fine immediately. I think we had a moment in a game once and it was settled before the end of the day. I know people think they've offended her when she comes on strong, but i'm almost 100% she's not offended or even hurt. Jackie is the uber definition of a strong woman. While something you say may cause me to cry, Jackie would laugh it off. She's tough as nails!

LOL I'll take this in a good way. But...I'm not reallllly made of steel. Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 35478
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:41 pm

VOTES:

Dragonlady640: 3 Votes of 9 - Kenya, Termy, Tanisha
Termy: 6 vote of 9 -Tiffani, Mandie, BatCam, Staciekins,Dragonldy640, Sir Boydly Boydster
Staciekins: 2 vote of 9 - Jackie, derB

Back to top Go down
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
Doggerz

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Jackie wrote:
Branterooni!

Hahahahahahahhahaa!!! It's so cute!
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:06 pm

BatCam wrote:
Jackie wrote:
Branterooni!

I totally missed that. Wow.

Also, anyone still around, do you find Dragonbunny's behavior in this increasingly more suspicious, or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Brant wrote:
BatCam wrote:
Jackie wrote:
Branterooni!

Also, anyone still around, do you find Dragonbunny's behavior in this increasingly more suspicious, or is it just me?

Yeah, I don't get the Virt vote at this late hour with virtually (hehe) no support. lol BUT, DB has always been a bit of an odd duck, doing his own thing, and I don't always get him.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Jackie wrote:
Brant wrote:
BatCam wrote:
Jackie wrote:
Branterooni!

Yeah, I don't get the Virt vote at this late hour with virtually (hehe) no support. lol BUT, DB has always been a bit of an odd duck, doing his own thing, and I don't always get him.
It's weird to me because he was all over Termy for being suspicious yesterday, and now he just decides Virtuanno's the best target. Eh, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Okay, we have about 3 1/2 hours left and I really don't see any other lynch happening besides Termy. I think it's important we lynch this round so we have something to work with next round. Therefore, I'm retracting my vote from Stacie and voting to lynch Termy.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:06 pm

VOTES:

Dragonlady640: 3 Votes of 9
- Kenya, Termy, Tanisha
Termy: 7 vote of 9 -Tiffani, Mandie, BatCam, Staciekins,Dragonldy640, Sir Boydly Boydster, Jackie
Staciekins: 1 vote of 9 - derB

Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:09 pm

I might as well re-join the list for Termy since this round is reaching its closing point.

I hope he's not the seer or a good role, but it's not like he's helping us if he is. Might as well risk it.

Regardless of what happens tonight, I'm assuming that the wolves will make their night kill and attempt to frame someone tomorrow based on who they kill. If they're not the ones who make the frame, they'll expect someone else will and then pretend to consider it a possibility. So much "maybe they're guilty, maybe they're not" double-talk I suppose while letting the innocent people target one another.

Good luck! Can't wait to see what happens with the dice roll. It's been a great first day!

I vote for Termy.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:31 pm

I guess I will finish it my phone is dieing.. I retract my vote for dragonldy and vote for termy, I can't bold it tho sorry please do so for me thian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT   Season 8:  Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 8: Day 1 - Deadline 6th May 23:59 EDT
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next