ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate Elimination Rebirth - Round 23

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

Ultimate Elimination Rebirth - Round 23 Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth - Round 23   Ultimate Elimination Rebirth - Round 23 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:21 am

Part Two of the Survivor: Winners vs. Favourites Finale

What a Bitch, Life Without Burton - Day 38

"What a bitch." Brian says in his confessional. "I'm still pretty pissed..." Brian tells Tom.
"About?" Tom asks him.
"Alicia, and the whole... Burton thing."
"Someone had to do the dirty on him - there is no doubt he was the strongest player out here, and was certainly going to win, because of how goddamn amazing he is." Tom tells him. "We got back to camp, and Brian and I were pretty annoyed at the fact that Alicia had eliminated the God of Survivor, so we went straight to bed." Tom tells the camera.
"She'll get hers." Brian tells Tom as he climbs into the shelter. "While I am annoyed that Burton is out of the game, I know I need to make Tom feel comfortable on giving up in the challenge, tell him I'll take him to the end, and hopefully I can convince him to drop out."

The Final Immunity Challenge - Day 38

The Final Immunity Challenge requires a long feat of endurance, just the kind of thing that Burton Roberts would easily have won if he were here. The final three get ready for the challenge, and almost immediately, Alicia drops out, because she is lame, and definitely shouldn't have been competing in Burton's place.
"That pisses me off." Brian whispers to Tom.
"Huh?"
"That she eliminated a deity, and then drops out in seconds at the final immunity challenge."
"Exactly right."

A few hours later, Brian and Tom are still hanging in there.

A number of hours later, Alicia starts to get tired, and lies down on the bench from where she has to watch the challenge.

"Since she's asleep, I guess we don't have to whisper." Brian says as the stars start to come out.
"You know what, I totally agree with you."
"If you drop out, I will take you to the end." Brian tells him.
"Same to you." Tom chuckles.

Another few hours later, Brian says "You know, this would have been such a great challenge, had we been up against a great competitor... like Burton Roberts."
"Agreed."
"I'm willing to drop out, if I have your word that you will take me."
"I swear on my god, Burton Roberts." Tom tells him.
Brian decides to drop out.

As the sun starts to rise over the horizon, Tom and Brian stand, and Alicia is still asleep.

Jeff says "Tom, Brian, three of you have made it to the final three on day 39. Tom congratulations on winning immunity, this is a strange time to hold tribal council, so, once again, I will ask you for a verbal vote."
"I choose to vote out Alicia."
"Alicia, the tribe has spoken, and since you are asleep, you will be left here because you are lame, and do not deserve third place over Burton Christ."

Day 39 Breakfast

Brian and Tom enjoy their day 39, and then both take a nap before their final tribal council.
"It's so amazing to be on day 39 for a second time." Brian says in his confessional. "I think I would definitely enjoy this a lot more, had Burton been here, because after all, he is a legend of Survivor."
"Both of us were kind of offended that Burton got booted, and I'm sure that both of us would have taken him to the end to lose, because we respect him that much. I say that, but both of us know that we wouldn't have beaten him in a final three challenge." Tom narrates. "I'm glad I won the final three challenge, and avenged his death."
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Ultimate Elimination Rebirth - Round 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth - Round 23   Ultimate Elimination Rebirth - Round 23 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:25 pm

With Alicia out, Boyd is out and Virt has the final two!

Tom Westman or Brian Heidik, who is gonna win...
Back to top Go down

Ultimate Elimination Rebirth - Round 23
Page 1 of 1