ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate Elimination Rebirth - Round 18

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

Ultimate Elimination Rebirth - Round 18 Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth - Round 18   Ultimate Elimination Rebirth - Round 18 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:24 am

I guess Boyd missed another round? I'll continue with the fanfic.
Episode 18 - "Running the Game Right Now"

Reactions - Night 21

Sierra returns to the camp quite disappointed at the outcome of tribal council. "Not only did I get two votes and fail to vote out Brian, but my only ally left is now gone." Sierra tells the camera. "It's not a good place to be in right now." Sierra walks into camp and places her torch up against the shelter. Burton, Chris and Tom meet, and Tom inquires as to why Parvati was chosen.
"It wasn't a decision that was made lightly." Burton tells him. "It really wasn't my decision to make in the end, but Fabio and Brian got the numbers, and John got in with them, because he couldn't trust the Favourites. I only voted with them because I thought Alicia would also." "Parvati's out of the game, and at the same time, so is Maralyn. That was probably the best way for tribal council to end. Suddenly, the power shifts my way."
Fabio and Brian sit with John by the fire. "No matter what happens from now on, you know we have your back." Brian reminds John.
"Thanks man, it means a lot." "Fabio, Brian, Burton and I are in charge right now, and once we get rid of Sierra, I really see no way it could end up in any other way." John says in a confessional.

The Morning After - Day 22

Alicia and Sierra go down to the beach in the early hours of day 22. "Last night was just crazy." Sierra tells Alicia, who nods. "I had to talk to Alicia today, because I really feel isolated, and without a single ally." Sierra reveals in a confessional. "I was thinking that we would all vote Brian out, and we'd all be able to move on." Sierra explains.
"I voted Brian, but Burton and John... obviously had other intentions." Alicia says.
"Right, and it's obvious that we need to make our move sooner rather than later." Sierra tells her.
"So, next vote, we go after...?"
"They're all pretty big challenge threats, but I think we should go after one of the Winners."

Fabio and Burton are also up early, and see Sierra talking to Alicia. "Those two... so dangerous right now." Fabio says.
"Totally. Sierra could really pull something off." Burton agrees. "I'm worried this morning. Going into tribal council last night, I thought there were five solid Parvati votes, but apparently Alicia had other ideas." Burton says in his confessional. "Sierra was really trying to put a bug in Alicia's ear about voting with her. I'm definitely on edge this morning."

Reward Challenge - Day 22

The Akkari tribe comes to compete in a challenge. They are split into two teams of four. Brian, Tom, Sierra and John are on one team, and on the other is Chris, Fabio, Burton and Alicia. The challenge, which involves racing through an obstacle course in three parts with all members tethered together, begins. In the first obstacle, John leads his team through, while Fabio leads his. Chris takes the lead through the second obstacle, but John has led his team through already. Chris pulls Alicia through the final part of the second obstacle. John, Sierra, Tom and Brian have separated themselves, and Sierra runs ahead to complete the puzzle. Fabio follows her up. Both are doing well at the puzzle, but Fabio is unable to catch up to Sierra's headstart.

Sierra, Tom, John and Brian head off to enjoy a reward. "It's not a good feeling knowing that Sierra gets a chance to talk to Tom, Brian and John on reward. I always get worried when that kind of thing happens, but for now, I just need to lay low, and work with Fabio, Burton and Alicia." Chris tells the camera.

On Reward - Night 22

"It was so good to get clean!" John says in his confessional, "I spent a good ten minutes in front of the mirror, just trying to fix my hair."
"Sierra took a shower, and Tom was having seconds from dinner, and it gave John and I an opportunity to talk." Brian reveals in his confessional. "What are you, uh... thinking about the next vote?" Brian asks, as he sits up in his bed, looking over at John, who is standing at the foot of the bed.
"I want to go for Sierra - she's just the most strategic out of the other four." John tells him. Tom enters the bedroom as Brian and John are discussing the vote. "Tom, who are you voting?" John asks.
"I haven't made my mind up yet, but I would say that it would be Alicia or Sierra."
"Alright, well we have three, I think we may as well just catch up on some sleep for now." Brian tells the two of them.

Sierra comes out of the bathroom, and notices that Brian and John are asleep. "Brian and John had passed out, but Tom was sitting by the table, so we cracked open a bottle of wine, and I noticed in the middle of the table that there was a clue to the hidden immunity idol. No one had seen it at dinner, so I guess I was in luck." "What did you guys talk about?" Sierra asks Tom.
"They want to go after you." Tom tells her.
"Ugh... that sucks."
"Tell me about it."
"So after a while, Tom drifted off to sleep, and I was able to just pick up the clue without anyone noticing. This could be my lifeline!"

Back To Camp - Day 23

"We all kinda stuffed our faces on reward, but we wanted to downplay it when we got back to camp. I certainly didn't talk about the food we ate." Tom tells the camera.

Burton, Fabio and Chris welcome the reward winners back to camp. "Alicia's been feeling a little sick this morning." Burton tells them.
Tom, Sierra and John wait up at the beach, while Brian goes up to camp to check on Alicia. "You okay?" he asks her.
"Fine thank you." Alicia says quietly, and rolls over. "I started the day off poorly." Alicia reveals in her confessional. "I threw up a whole lot last night, and today I just felt like throwing up even more."
Brian lies with Alicia in the shelter. "Are you going to be up for the challenge tomorrow?" Brian asks her casually.
"I hope so."

The rest of the Akkari tribe walks back into camp. "I think Brian might have been trying to get into Alicia's head a little when we got back to camp." John tells the camera. "I would hope he's trying to work her back into our alliance, but I'm feeling a little paranoid that he might be trying to replace me." Brian gets up, and John joins Alicia. "How's things?" he asks.
"Not great... obviously."
"What was Brian talking about?"
"The challenge tomorrow, that was it." "So as soon as Brian's done talking with me, John comes up. I have a headache right now, and the last thing I need is people coming up to me wanting to talk every five minutes, but I mean... this is Survivor... talking isn't just part of the game - it is the game."

The Immunity Challenge - Day 24

The Akkari tribe comes to the challenge area. The players are to spend as long as possible underwater, holding their breath. The last three people standing move onto the next part of the challenge, where they swim along the ocean floor, along a ladder, there are a number of buoys that the players must release. The first person to make it to the end with all their buoys up wins immunity.

The challenge begins, and almost immediately, Alicia is at the surface. Chris, Tom and Fabio all come up at the same time. Burton looks around at John, Sierra and Brian. Burton suddenly exhales, and shoots to the surface. "Damn!" he whispers, swimming over to join the other four. Sierra, John and Brian are moving on to the final round. Brian shoots ahead of the other two, with Sierra coming right behind him. Brian accidentally knocks two buoys as he is coming along, and turns back, sending one up to the top. Sierra nearly catches up to Brian, but he manages to make it to the end before her. Brian thinks he has won immunity, until it is revealed that he has missed a buoy. He is about to swim back as Sierra pops up.

Sierra wins immunity!

Scrambling! - Day 24

Sierra sits back in the shelter and watches, knowing that people had been thinking about getting rid of her before she won immunity. "It feels good. People thought I would go down without a fight, and here I am - proving them wrong." Sierra narrates. "They're scrambling like cockroaches. It feels good knowing that I'm running the game right now."
Brian, Burton, John and Fabio meet. "Let me be honest. It's kinda painful watching her right now." Brian tells the other three.
"I know, but it's like... she's easy to beat, we should try to vote out someone strong like Chris, let her quit if she wants." Fabio tells him.
"Fabio is a big threat for everyone in the game right now." Burton tells the camera. "He had a great run in Nicaragua, and he could make a run for the money this time as well. That's something that I have to keep in mind right now."

Tom and Chris meet with Sierra. "It's been quite clear since the last vote that we can't trust Brian and Fabio right now." Chris tells her, "We want your help in getting both of them out right now."
"So, to be clear, you don't want Alicia gone?" Sierra asks.
"There's no point going after her - she'll quit if she's that bad." Tom tells her.
"It's very interesting to hear that people don't want Alicia gone, because they think she's no threat in challenges... I think they want her for an extra vote so they can bounce back and vote me out when I lose immunity." Sierra reveals her fears in her confessional. "I don't know... maybe I will vote for Alicia anyway."
Burton joins Tom, Chris and Sierra. "We gotta get rid of Fabio." Tom tells him.
"I'm down with that." Burton says, shaking hands on the deal with the four of them.
"Once again, I'm the swing vote. I could raise some hell if I vote out Fabio, which is something I don't want, but at the same time, I think Alicia would be good to keep around." Burton tells the camera.

Tribal Council - Night 24

"Well, it seems from tonight's tribal council that we have at least one person that may not be fit for this game, will the votes reflect that."

Tom casts his vote. "FABIO - You're a threat in the challenges, sorry, but you have to go."
Fabio casts his vote. "ALICIA - Get well soon."

Jeff brings over the urn. "If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so."

There is no reaction.

"Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately."

The Votes:

ALICIA

FABIO

ALICIA

BURTON

FABIO

FABIO

ALICIA

Thirteenth person voted out of Survivor: Winners vs. Favourites, and the second member of our jury:

FABIO

"Oh man..." Fabio says, as he grabs his torch.

Fabio's torch is smoofed, and he leaves.

Fabio's Final Words:

I was totally blindsided tonight. I did not expect that to happen AT ALL! I thought people would fall for the goofball act again, but apparently not. I did well to make it to the final eight though, and I look forward to casting my vote on the jury.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Ultimate Elimination Rebirth - Round 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth - Round 18   Ultimate Elimination Rebirth - Round 18 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:57 am

alright Fabio was Mandie's final character which means...

she gets the remaining character that was randomly placed into the game

Next up is Mandie

(Vadarade hasn't been on in a while, if he comes on before she does her round he can go but I'd rather not sit here and wait on him for two days)
Back to top Go down

Ultimate Elimination Rebirth - Round 18
Page 1 of 1