ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia - Paradise - Day 5

Go down 
+3
Thian
Tiffani
Enchantress
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

Mafia - Paradise - Day 5 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 5   Mafia - Paradise - Day 5 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:55 pm

With the doctor's death came much sadness. She was well-loved within the town and now, without her, heaven help them all!

The talks started as usual. The finger-pointing and accusations ran rampant. The group decided they could no longer tolerate those who were sitting idly by doing or saying nothing. It made sense to them that if someone wasn't guilty they would be speaking up and trying to help the group.

There were a few people who were focused on. The main one was Andrew, the CPA. He was, by nature, a very quiet man. He was friendly enough, but had not participated in seeking out the Mafia and the rest of the group was frustrated with his lack of participation.

"Andrew, why are you so quiet?"

"Yes, speak up if you are really innocent!"

Andrew just shrugged and told them he had nothing to add.

"Do you want to be killed in your sleep, Andrew? Or worse, do you want us ALL to be killed?"

"I think that's exactly what Andrew wants!"

"Yeah, this quiet, hard-working image is no doubt a facade. CPA, my foot!"

"Yeah, you're probably CPA for the mafia! They would need someone like you to help cook their books, wouldn't they?"

"I am not with the Mafia! I'm just like all - or at least most - of you! I am innocent. I have nothing to add that will help us."

"I think he's lying. He was one of the last to go to bed last night. He probably lured the doctor out into the woods!"

"I agree. Plus, he was conveniently on a 'business trip' right after the Judge was murdered, wasn't he? That was probably to escape being questioned!"

"Wait, didn't you do the Judge's books, Andrew?"

"I do most of the books, and taxes for the town. You know that!"

"Right, but until now we had no reason to suspect you. It all seems to be falling into place, though."

"I say we shoot first and ask questions later!"

Every eye went to the speaker of that last remark. They had the gun which was taken from Anna's tent.

"Be careful with that. You could hurt someone - or yourself."

"I know what I'm doing. Andrew, tell us what we want to know - or die!"

The gun was pointed at Andrew whose face turned white as a sheet.

"I swear I'm innocent. Go ahead, search my tent. Search anything. Just be careful where you're pointing that thing."

"Yeah, let's just search his tent. Come on, put the gun down."

"I'll keep it right where it is, thank you. Andrew isn't going anywhere. I'll make sure of it."

The gun-holder was determined to prevent another murder in the night. They weren't letting go of the gun no matter what was said. One of the others walked toward them.

"Come on. Put it down, before you do something you regret." They held out their hand and gestured to the gun-wielder to hand it over, noticing the hand which was holding the gun shaking a bit.

"NO! Go with them to search his tent. I'll just guard him."

All of a sudden someone who was standing near the armed camper rushed them from behind, attempting to surprise him and grab the gun. The one aiming the gun panicked and squeezed the trigger. The bullet hit its mark - hitting Andrew right between the eyes.

There were screams and yelling. The gun was wrestled away from the shooter. When the dust settled, Andrew Sinclaire lay on the ground, in a pool of his own blood. Andrew was dead.

They searched his tent and came up with nothing but a bag which contained clothes and his personal items. No weapons, no suspicious notes. Nothing to prove he was with the Mafia. There was a personal journal filled with notes of Andrew's boring life, a check register, with neatly entered figures and totals and his wallet with his ID and a few credit cards.

His journal was thumbed-through and his latest entries were read. They were about the terror they had been facing since they arrived in the woods. His latest entry:

"I just pray that we can get out of here before
anyone else dies. I hate to accuse anyone unjustly,
so I have been quietly observing,
hoping no more tragedy comes to any of us..."

Another innocent victim had died. Would they ever find an end to this nightmare?

Mafia - Paradise - Day 5 - Page 3 Andrew

-------------------------------

It is now the Night Phase.

If you have been killed, please do not discuss any further strategies with players, or within game thread.

Lawyer, you may send in the name of a person you would like to save from a lynch during the next Day Phase

Prostitute, you may send in the name of a person whose powers you would like to disable

Mafia, you may send in your choice of who you wish to kill during the night

DEADLINE FOR NIGHT ACTIONS - TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7TH, 23:59 EST

I am on AIM - BuffyZanzibar, or you may PM me on the site. Please let me know if you have any questions on roles, actions, etc.

PLAYER LIST:
1. Deetster
2. Dogdude
3. Dragonldy
4. Dragontear
5. Thian
6. Tiffani

DEAD:
1. Virtuanno - lynched - Day 1: Hank Richards, Mafia Boss
2. vastfantastic - dead - Day 1: Father Matthews, Priest/Husband
3. Kenya - dead - Day 1: Katherine Sullivan, Chief of Police/Wife
4. PhocQ - killed by Mafia - Night 1: Jeff Barrett, Undercover Cop
5. Termy - lynched - Day 2: Leah Samuels, Judge Wright's Secretary/Innocent Townsperson/Twin
6. Brant - lynched - Day 3: Anna Lexington, Antique Dealer, Mafia
7. -jk- - lynched - Day 4: Ken Pearson, Outdoor Store Owner, Vigilante
8. derBmoose - killed by Mafia - Night 4: Joanne Fisher, Doctor
9. DJ - lynched - Day 5: Andrew Sinclaire, Townie
Back to top Go down

Mafia - Paradise - Day 5
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3