ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread

Go down 
+9
Tiffani
Pete
Deetster
Kenya
Doggerz
Dragonbunny
Enchantress
Brant
Thian
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:24 pm

LOL whatever Deet, you love me and always will Razz and GUESS WHAT I WASN'T LYIN TO YOU, mr. vote for me out of no where Razz
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:36 pm

finally I get to speak again! lol have been following along since the beginning and what a game lol

Jackie, PhocQ, Dragonldy, great game. I'm sad I was first to go but I should have protected myself instead of Brant that first night, that was a bad move on my part lol.

I will say I cannot believe the way things turned out. Brant clearing both Jackie and PhocQ made me shake my head because I just didn't feel that was something to take as 100% clear and it seemed everyone did, #2 reason the villagers failed, of course me and Tiffani going night 1 and night 2 respectively didn't help matters.

Brant, I did start to think you were going to be a wolf and was certain you had to be a wolf and that one of Jackie or PhocQ was also an evil role, I didn't think that all 3 were cause I was thinking you were a lot smarter than that and wouldn't out your whole group like that if it had gone wrong.

I thought it was funny when we all jumped on voting Bryan out so hastily and everyone said they didn't want to do that again and then they did it with Mandie lol, I also find it funny how no one thought it odd how PhocQ wanted to be the last vote, seeing as how he has played in the past I thought that was a bit weird and shocked that wasn't questioned more.

I could go into more observations of mine but I probably would have fallen into all of the same mistakes as if I had still been in the game I would have voted Brant this last round as well.

Oh and Jackie, definitely no hard feelings, I know it is a game and I should expect it when I get a role, 2 games now I've had a role and both of them I was out first round lmao.

I love playing this game with all of you so hope everyone sticks around for the next game :D
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:45 pm

LOL I kinda thought it was possible you had another role, too, Pete. It tends to fall on the same people that they have some kind of a role. I've also noticed Tiffani usually gets some type of role - she's just lucky in the draw, I guess. In Mafia games I've played with her she had roles in like 2 out of 3 of them, I think. So far she's been a lover and the seer and I think that's also 2 out of 3 so far on this board.

Also, that is pretty uncanny that you saved Brant since that was why we didn't kill Brant. Phoc thought the bodyguard may protect him. I told him when I was bodyguard I saved myself round 1 since it was too early to tell if anyone else was innocent but apparently you two think alike, lol.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Deetster wrote:
I like to see you two getting along, instead of burning passionate hatred.

I actually liked both of you when I first met you, but I've grown to despise each of you in my own secretive ways.

LOL they're not that secretive. SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 35478
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Kenya wrote:
LOL whatever Deet, you love me and always will SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 35478 and GUESS WHAT I WASN'T LYIN TO YOU, mr. vote for me out of no where SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 35478

LOL I was confused about his vote for you, too. Especially after he pointed to Brant so much. I was willing him to change his vote to Brant so we could finish him off, lol. Thankfully, Dragontear voted Brant and Dragonldy showed up before Phoc had to leave. That was nervewracking but I think we would have still been okay had we had to wait it out through another day or two.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:01 pm

Actually, what my thought process was, voting Kenya, I thought that the wolves would just ram onto Brant if I was wrong about Brant since Michael already had a vote on Kenya. I wanted to see if maybe voting Kenya would incite different reactions, or maybe even cause Brant to vote Kenya, but the fact Brant didn't vote Kenya, and was instead voting Dragontear made me extra suspicious, because I really did think that Kenya was likely with Dragontear, and thought anyway if he wasn't, we were gonna be screwed.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Dragontear, sorry I tried to pin seer on you lol I was trying to buy one more night. When I knew Jackie was a wolf I knew it wouldn't be long until I was gone so I wanted to investigate one more person and then rat Jackie out as a wolf and myself as the seer. Unfortunately I wasted it on Brant because he was so adement about Jackie being innocent lmfao, and then died before I could find out if he was a wolf or not. I never once truly suspected Dragonlady and never ever suspected PhocQ lmfao

Great job Jackie, I always knew you'd rock as a wolf!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Jackie wrote:
Tiffani, I love you and I've known you for what now....5 years? I think I know a little about how you think and react by now. My advice to you if you're ever the seer again and find out I'm a wolf - sacrifice yourself and out me, lol. You would die, yeah, but it would help the village, lol.

Oh definitely lmfao I wanted to so badly but I just wanted to find out one more innocent or guilty person, it was trying to throw a vote at someone innocent that was actually guilty (dragonlady) that did me in from the looks of your post about your moves lol
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Pete wrote:
Brant, I did start to think you were going to be a wolf and was certain you had to be a wolf and that one of Jackie or PhocQ was also an evil role, I didn't think that all 3 were cause I was thinking you were a lot smarter than that and wouldn't out your whole group like that if it had gone wrong.

I thought Brant was a wolf right up until Jackie voted to lynch him lmfao
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Tiffani wrote:
Jackie wrote:
Tiffani, I love you and I've known you for what now....5 years? I think I know a little about how you think and react by now. My advice to you if you're ever the seer again and find out I'm a wolf - sacrifice yourself and out me, lol. You would die, yeah, but it would help the village, lol.

Oh definitely lmfao I wanted to so badly but I just wanted to find out one more innocent or guilty person, it was trying to throw a vote at someone innocent that was actually guilty (dragonlady) that did me in from the looks of your post about your moves lol

Nah, lol. If anything being on Brant's side and targeting Dragonldy so openly could have saved you (it saved Kenya) but the minute you started asking Dragontear if there was "more to his vote", especially when he kept denying it and you seemed to really want him to say something else, I knew something was up. If it makes you feel any better, though, you were already slated to die night 2. That just put the wolfbain around your neck, lol.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:56 pm

It was great playing with all of you! This was my first time as a wolf and I wasn't sure how to play it. I was shocked to be targeted at first because there was no reason to suspect me. I know that people holding grudges always target me first, but my good friends helped me and took the target off my back! Thanks Dogdude, Michael and Deet! You guys are awesome, especially Dogdude for standing up for me and becoming a target himself. It was fun working with Jackie and Phoc, they are good strategists, but I am disappointed that they wanted to get me lynched to save themselves. I was angry when Jackie was targeting me, but I kept my cool and didn't expose her or Phoc. I wanted all 3 of us to make it to the end!

Thanks Thian for picking me to be a wolf. It was awesome, but a lot of stress. I wanted to be more active, but was afraid of giving myself away.

Bryan I was very sad when you were lynched. Sorry you went so soon. I wanted you to stay longer.

Pete when you came after me, I knew you had to go asap. I also wanted Brant, Kenya and Tiffani to go, but had to wait for a while to get rid of them.

Tiffani i'm not sure why you always pick on me to get rid of me right away. You thought I wasn't a wolf, but yet you didn't care if I was lynched.

Dogdude you are such a nice person, I hated that you got lynched when you did. You tried to save me and became a target.

Kenya, I was surprised that you targeted me right away. I know I was a wolf, but why would you suspect me or go along with the crowd. I was shocked and disappointed you did that.

Dragontear, you are a cool dude and glad you joined Org Planet.

Mandie, We've had our differences and I was afraid you would come after me, but I was really glad that Deet targeted you and saved me. I did fall asleep early that night, but got up later and found out I was safe. I didn't vote to lynch you, but if I was awake, I probably would have changed my vote to save myself.

Michael I'm glad you came back to Org Planet to play again! You have been missed! You are such a good analytical player. I hope you had fun playing.

Deet, I'm so glad you changed your vote to lynch to Mandie and that the others followed suit. I was extra quiet after everyone wanted to lynch me because I was afraid to talk for fear of becoming a target again. You are a good friend and I hope I'm never a wolf again...lol!

Brant, I wanted you gone the whole game, especially because you wanted me lynched and were determined that I was a wolf and you were so sure that Jackie and Phoc weren't wolves. We kept from killing you because we felt that keeping you around took the target off of me. Of course you were right about me, but Jackie and Phoc had you fooled!

Jackie and Phoc it was great being wolves together! I think we played a great game and WooHoo! We killed everyone! SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 35478

Sorry to the people who trusted me and to the people we killed!

Good Luck next game! SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 850857

SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 Werewo10
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:13 pm

LOL Dragonldy, please don't take it personally that we would have sacrificed you if we needed to. I would have understood if I was a huge target and you had to vote me to save yourself. I wanted the wolves to win and if that meant one of us dying early, then oh well. I knew you would be upset but I was really happy with that you lived, anyway. alien
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:00 am

Well Dragonldy at first it was just to target someone.. and I knew that Tiffani would be okay with targetting you because she always suspects you because of how you play the game.. but after you were voted against.. you got SUPER defensive.. more so than I've ever seen you act.. which is what made you suspicious to me.. than after when deet WOULDN'T vote you.. I felt like you were a wolf even more but I thought you were one with him lol! My bad.. shouldn't have went about changing the vote.. that wasn't smart.. but of course going after you wasn't a personal thing by any means, you know that I like you as a person outside this game and that we're friends Smile. No hard feelings at all.. I look at this as a game.. and if someone is suspicious.. whether they are my bestfriend or not.. you have to go after em.. like in the first vote.. I went after Bryan.. who I'm super close with. Doesn't mean I don't trust him or that we're any less of friends because of it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:35 am

I have to say playing as a wolf definitely makes this a much different game. While it's fun watching everyone point fingers at each other, I much prefer to be a villager than a wolf. It's much more difficult to figure out the wolves than it is to avoid being lynched.

I think the main things that lead to the wolf victory were Jackie voting for Dragonldy, Brant clearing Jackie and I and our choices for who to lynch, kill and check. We got a bit lucky in that Pete didn't protect himself. But even if he had, I think this game would have taken mostly the same path anyhow. Just delayed a little bit. Tiffani was pretty much who both Jackie and I assumed was the seer. Her pointing at Dragontear a couple of times in round two pretty much gave her away. I figured either she was the seer or the bodyguard and trying to point the wolves at Dragontear so she could then protect him.

During the day I really did just try and play this game with the mindset that I was just a villager. When I said I was trying to keep myself from being eaten by wolves, that really was the mindset I was going with. My lowered activity level wasn't cause I was a wolf, I simply am not online nearly as much as I used to be.

That second round was really the key to this game. When Jackie voted Dragonldy, I was a little bit stuck in what I should do. If she got a 6th vote I would have no choice but to vote for her. If a wolf is going to get lynched, the other 2 evil roles need to make sure they are part of it so that some good can come of it. The last thing you want is a wolf dying and being on the other side of the vote. I really didn't mind making a bit of a target of myself by not voting, same with voting termy the round before. I wanted the seer to check me and see that I am not a wolf. More importantly, I wanted the seer to check me and NOT dragonldy. lol

The third round couldnt have gone much better since Dogdude hadn't been check or killed yet and lynching him fit perfectly into our plans. Lynching Dogdude, killing one person and checking another would only leave 2 possible people as the seers. Brant + someone. And we were 99% sure Brant was not a seer. There is no way he would NOT have checked Dragonldy if he was the seer. Although same could be said about Kenya really. So leaving those 2 as the last 2 not checked/lynched or killed was perfect.

The biggest reason I wanted the wolves to kill Termy was because you can't count on him to vote. And going into the last day, I wanted voters. I wanted to stoke the fires of suspicion burning between everyone and get those 2 votes we needed. It's harder to do that if one person doesn't bother to vote.

That last day was the most fun for me. I finally got to just start babbling away. My goal was to point my finger at every single person and yet not alienate them from me by doing so. So if they got defensive, they wouldnt get defensive at me. I called out Brant, Kenya, Dragontear, Michael and Deet as best I could. It's amazing how easy it is to manipulate the evidence into proving the point you WANT to make, even if it's completely false. lol What's funny is my 2nd last post was to "stoke Dragontear's fire". I just wanted to throw more wood onto everyone's little fire of suspicion and paranoia until they finally just voted for someone, no matter how much everyone knew it was a very bad idea to throw any votes out there till you are ready. Most of you agreed the wolves will pounce on any 2 votes and yet you all just threw names out there anyhow. lol

Overall I thought I did a good job on that last day to keep you guys fighting with each other while minimizing Jackie and Dragonldy's probability of being a wolf. In any scenario I gave, if you thought one of them was a wolf, you would still rather lynch the person they are working with, not them themselves just yet.

All of you guys made this game a lot of fun. I think the villagers actully did a good job with the exception of a couple of bad assumptions. I look forward to going back to being villager, even if I will never be believed again. SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 648382
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:42 am

Oh yeah and about my "Be the Seer" plan. lol

I figured if I checked Deet and he did turn out to be the seer, then I have to assume he is on to Dragonldy at the very least. I just couldnt see the seer still being around and not knowing by Day 3. Or at least I had to prepare for the worst.

My plan was to come out as the Seer before Deet had a chance to, since he will know I was on to him from Thian's story. I was going to say that I had known Brant was a wolf since Day 2 and that is why I was protecting him. I was trying to stay close and try and figure out who he was working with before I came out to everyone. I would say my #1 suspects for working with Brant were Deet and Jackie. That way when Deet says no he is the seer, I coudl say he is just trying to save Brant and Deet is probably the Sorcerer. I was also planning on going back to my old posts and seeing if I could spell Brant in some tricky way I could say I hid as a clue. lol

The reason I would include Jackie in the 3 evil people is to not alienate Kenya, Dragontear or Michael. Since I would need 2 of their votes. And if my plan went wrong, it would further put Jackie in the clear so if I got lynched.

I don't know how likely it is I coulda have pulled that off, but I was actually excited to give it a try if Deet turned out to be the seer. lol
Back to top Go down
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
Doggerz

Rat

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:32 am

How come Pete didn't protect himself on night one?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:52 pm

I didn't protect myself cause I didn't want to protect myself night one and then need to protect myself night two, didn't feel that I would be a target night one over certain others, I knew there was a chance but still felt it wasn't that big of a chance, how wrong I was lol
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:14 pm

That's too bad Pete. Sad

Well this was a lot of fun. Congrats to team Evil, very well done.

Sorry everyone for the very misguided crussade against Brant lol. At least I wasn't the only one who thought he was guilty though. SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 204853
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:06 pm

PhocQ wrote:
The biggest reason I wanted the wolves to kill Termy was because you can't count on him to vote. And going into the last day, I wanted voters. I wanted to stoke the fires of suspicion burning between everyone and get those 2 votes we needed. It's harder to do that if one person doesn't bother to vote.

That's right, I forgot the most important reason you wanted to kill Termy. We needed votes in that round and couldn't risk a no-lynch. You're such a brilliant sorcerer, lol. Wink
Back to top Go down
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
Doggerz

Rat

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm

You could even call him an evil genius.
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Jackie wrote:
PhocQ wrote:

That's right, I forgot the most important reason you wanted to kill Termy. We needed votes in that round and couldn't risk a no-lynch. You're such a brilliant sorcerer, lol. SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 535556

PhocQ definitely played it well, although I was a little suspicious of him wanting to be the last vote on Day 2 and probably should've said something sooner. Ah well.

It'll be a tough vote for MVP of the game, you all did an exceptional job.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:34 pm

Please everyone, you will have by tuesday night tog et your votes in. I will be closing this so we can move on to vp awards. Smile

thanks for your patience
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:15 am

Sorry Guys!!!!!! my laptop died! I need a new one. Iw on't be around on the boards much. Hang in there please everyone. Thanks for sticking around. By this weekend I shall have it up.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:07 pm

Okay, I got some time to announce the MVP of Season 5.

goes to.......

Jackie. Congrats At your MVP award!

Please send in TWO votes for your VP awards.

It can be listed as ANYONE in the game, but not Jackie, she's got her fame! Smile

MVP potentials are! Pick two!
Dragonldy640
PhocQ
Deetster
Kenya
Dragontear
Michael!

Bryan
Pete
Vastfanatic
Tiffani

Dogdude84
Termy
Brant
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:10 pm

Don't forget! Two votes are needed, if you do not wish to make two VP votes, please tell me because I don't want you to miss out on your choices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next