ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread

Go down 
+9
Tiffani
Pete
Deetster
Kenya
Doggerz
Dragonbunny
Enchantress
Brant
Thian
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread Empty
PostSubject: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:02 am

Journal Log Final Entry

I am writing to you as my last entry. I don't have much time. The things i have witnessed upon this day would have scarred the eyes of every soul. What has happened to The Eternal Caverns? I had returned to The Chamber of Elders as a scream from a man was heard. It was then, when I had opened the doors, the horror transformed before my very eyes.

Brants body had been murdered, his fearful eyes now had shut as they passed his body into the light. Pure of heart this elder was. The village knew this was its last chance. Then it hit.

The Elder named Dragonldy, has started to laugh, her hungered eyes lunged towards Deetster ripping his body apart in one giant attack. He did not have time to react, as the room began its chaotic dance of murder, the doors had been blocked by another figure.

The Elder named PhocQ, had transformed into his true form, the sorcerer, he stood laughing at the demise of the Elders. "Fools, every last one of you, tricked. Yet another village! mine, ours, we will use this as our new base to spread evil across the land"

As the elders, Kenya, Dragontear and Michael ran towards the Sorcerer. Jackie had let a snarl loose from the very pit of her stomach. Slashing her claws out blood splattered across the face of the Sorcerer, as he laughed. Michael had fallen. Kenya stopped to assist Michael but had been pounced upon by Dragonldy who had now began feasting upon Kenya. Dragontear facing off against PhocQ. Phocq had raised a simple hand and with a flick of his finger, sent Dragontear across the chamber and into the hands of Dragonldy and Jackie.

I am afraid, that the curse I have brought to this ancient civilization was unable to be fixed. I should not have trusted the Sorcerer. My time is very short, the village is now in shambles as the rest of the villagers have now either ran in terror or have been killed by the very hands of the werewolves themselves.

Yours Faithfully,

Thian

Villagers Alive
Dragonldy640
PhocQ
Deetster
Kenya

Jackie
Dragontear
Michael!

The GraveYard
Day 1: Bryan - Lynched - Villager
Night 1: Pete - Night Killed - ??????
Day 2: Vastfanatic - Lynched - Villager
Night 2: Tiffani - Night Killed - ??????
Day 3: Dogdude84 - Lynched - Villager
Night 3: Termy - Night Killed - ???????
Day 4: Brant - Lynched - Villager

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is reunion time. My favorite part where we all come together and have our final words and stuff.

Now the roles.

The honorable Pete: Bodygaurd. Wolves, good choice, Pete buddy, ya handled that well. It was a bit sad as a host to see ya get caught up first in that night kill.

The honorable Tiffani: Seer: Holy moses, these wolves really did a number here. tiffani infact had Jackie pinned as a wolf on night one, but unfortunately could not survive Night 2.

the honorable Termy: Villager: a simple villager who's obsession with certain videogame and other life projects, hindered him from being as active as he would like. He was following along and was interested in the game, but could not put as much time into it as he would have liked.

So host thoughts:
What I noticed was, a lot of theory and speculation. these theories and speculations are great. It keeps possibility open to certain situations. My advice to everyone. Theories in this type of game, what I have noticed are either very correct, or very very wrong. So use theory as ground work for conversation ((if you need to)) but question content, what things people say. question both sides of the coins to any theory that is given to you.

If something does not add up as to why someone would say one thing, and do another. Accuse one person, and question others. not question someone as hard as another. these are the things that need to be looked into. Once you find something that doesn't sit right, then perhaps it is good to vote someone to put a little pressure on them and see their reaction.

So don't ever feel scared, as a villager to share an opinion about someone and vote with how you believe. As long as you are honest about why you feel the way you do, you should have no reason to worry because you will always be telling the truth.

all in all, it was great work on the villagers side. Now the wolves. It was interesting to see you guys work. You three did really well to blend in. Not much to comment since you guys did win, you kept yourselves active, and didn't get caught up in much of the village arguements. I think your saving grace was Brant clearing both PhocQ and Jackie as villagers. They were working on AIM with me at night time the whole time. The village had almost lynched Dragonldy but some how swung the vote around and lynched a villager.

So now here it is.

MVP TIME:

Please send in via PVT message:

1 name who you would like as Season 5's MVP.

It is out of the werewolf team.
Dragonldy640
Jackie
phocQ

As soon as we get that vote in. We will then deal out the two VP awards amongst the whole group.

So lets get this Season 5 to a conclusion so we can bring you yet another game for you all to enjoy!

As always, your "attentative" host.
Thian.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:38 am

Wow.

Now I know what it feels like, Tiffani, to be targeted non-stop for several rounds despite being innocent. It forced me to play much differently than I have in the past.

I did think Dragonldy was suspicious and basically my main wolf target since day two, and I was mildly suspicious of PhocQ. Finding out that Jackie was a wolf was shocking, even though it makes sense now. Can Jackie please never be a wolf again? Laughing

I think my assumptions wouldn't have been completely nonsense if I had known that the wolves could send their picks over AIM. At the same time, I don't know how we'd have ever expected the Dragonldy-Jackie pair because Jackie voted for Dragonldy during day two. Even if we had lynched Dragonldy, it would have cleared Jackie almost the whole game. So she and the other evil roles just did really well.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:51 am

Brant: That is something in my mafia / werewolf experience so far that it isn't unpopular to vote for your partner, or question them hard, or even lynch them during the day round IF it would get them further in the game. This is why almost everything needs to be questioned. Clearing peoples names can be damaging if you are mildly suspicious, then cross them off your safe lists and keep on them until you are 100 percent positive.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:12 am

SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread 1y688iSEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread 29lk0ag

The Reunion would not be complete without these images that represent the Safe List.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Dear Villagers,

I thought I’d put together a summary of our wolf/sorcerer actions in the game in case you’d be interested. Some of you were pretty tasty and I look forward to cornering and eating the rest of you, lol. Here is the story through my perspective…

Day 1
- My plan was just to be myself. Pretend I was a villager and just think and act like I normally would. Unfortunately the two newbies, Michael and Dragontear, found that behavior suspicious, lol. I kept wanting to yell at them – "everyone knows I always act like this. Just accept it!" Lol I think at one point Tiffani did say “she always acts like this.” The funny thing about the Safelist is that I wasn’t really consciously trying to copy Deet’s list. I just put people in order of who I would suspect and not suspect based on what I saw. The fact that my list happened to agree with his was pure coincidence. I really would have had those ideas if I were a villager.

When most of the people decided it was better to lynch I was happy about that. My only concern with mentioning inactives was that Dragonldy fit into that group. I had to put her on my list of suspects – there was no way around that – but I still put more emphasis elsewhere. Bryan was mentioned a lot by Kenya and I agreed with her, as did several people. The one thing I did differently this round was not start the lynch, lol. I waited it out and was happy when Kenya started it. Bryan was lynched and it turned dark…

Night 1 - Dragonldy and I began talking about who to kill. Dragonldy wanted to do in anyone who brought up any of our names, lol. At first I tried to dissuade her since that would point to us. I was also concerned that I wouldn’t get her to lynch people that were her friends if we needed to. I mentioned that I wanted to ask Thian if we could kill by IM since I have no other reason to log onto ORG Planet than to post or send/receive a PM and I thought someone might find that suspicious. Dragonldy logs in regularly so she was fine with sending by PM. I talked to Thian and he said that was fine so I began sending my kills by IM beginning night 1.

For our first kill DL had suggested Mandie, thinking she would definitely target her. I mentioned that both Tiffani and Pete had brought her name up and we discussed further. We actually went back and forth between Pete and Tiffani. I thought Tiffani may be protective of me due to the last game so I thought we could just kill her next time, lol.

Sorry, Dragonldy but Phoc and I discussed that if you became a liability we could always point to you by suggesting the nightkills benefited you in some way. If we didn’t need to do that we could always say that would be too obvious of you, lol. I just knew I couldn’t kill someone like Michael or Dragontear night 1 since both of them were suspicious of me during Day 1.

Phoc came up with the idea of separating the other 11 other players into three groups from the beginning: Lynch, Kill, Check. We would decide as much in advance as we could whether someone was going to be a target to lynch during the day, to kill at night or for the Sorcerer to check as a possible Seer. We didn’t want to waste our efforts by checking someone who maybe a potential lynch or kill target later. IF we found the Seer by checking then, of course, we would target that person, but until then, the idea was to eliminate the threat of the Seer as soon as possible.

Since we planned on killing Tiffani night 2 we didn’t want to check her night 1. We had Michael and Deetster as possibilities to check and we eventually settled on Michael. As Phoc pointed out in one of his posts, he did think Michael may have had a Seer role. It made sense the way he was hanging back cautiously so we thought we should check him for Seer first. He also mentinoed that he thought Michael could get himself lynched so we almost went with Deetster instead, lol. Phoc predicted that Brant and Deet would last a long time so they were both going to be on the “check” list. I actually wanted to put Michael on our kill list but Dragonldy said she asked him to play and I know she was resistant to the idea. That helped solidify the decision to check Michael right away.

Also, Phoc thought of killing Brant due to his “aura of innocence” lol and the fact that he may be hard to lynch. It was also likely the Bodyguard would protect Brant, though, so we decided against killing him. And so, night 1 Pete was killed (sorry Pete, I really enjoyyou in the game – it was purely strategy) and Michael was checked. He wasn’t the Seer, as you know by now.

Day 2 - Dragontear comes out of the blue saying he wants to lynch me but won’t say why. He seems mysterious and Tiffani begins prodding him right away. I was very nervous that either DT or Tiffani was the Seer at that point and I thought I had made a huge mistaking not killing Tiffani night 1. She just wouldn't let DT alone about his vote, lol. I thought she may have known I was a wolf but didn’t want to give herself away so she was trying to get DT to give a better reason. That or she suspected me and thought DT was the Seer. I responded and then Kenya jumped all over me, lol. In retrospect I kinda think that was a bit personal. I’m sure they talk and Kenya maybe said something about me to her BF and he decided to vote me. SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread 35478 IDK but that didn’t matter at the time, lol. This just sets the foundation of why I really wanted to kill Tiffani and/or Dragontear. If we could have gotten a Dragontear lynch that round I would have been thrilled. But, I pointed to Termy and spouted about inactivity, etc.

This brings us to the Day 2 Lynch, lol. That was probably the most fun I’ve had in this game so far. I was at work but checking the thread on my phone and when I saw Tiffani, Kenya and Brant all vote Dragonldy I knew that I had to be part of that vote somehow. If Dragonldy was lynched I wanted to be one of the people to help with that since I knew she was a wolf. I didn’t feel there was any subtle way for me to defend her so I didn’t try. I just gave some reason why I agreed after taking forever to decide what I was going to post but still waited to vote. It wasn’t until Kenya put me on the spot that I decided I should place my vote for Dragonldy. Truthfully, I was really worried that Dragonldy would get angry and retaliate, maybe slip up and give us away, or worse – to just spit out that I was a wolf on purpose out of revenge, lol. So, I tried not to be too loud and accusatory but I decided to vote for her.

I knew that Phoc was doing the same thing. Because it was split 5 to 5, he would have been ready to jump to either Brant or Dragonldy if there was a 6th vote. If we lost Dragonldy that way, it would take longer to win, but helping to kill a wolf would definitely help prove our innocence for future rounds. Sorry, Dragonldy, but glad it worked out the way it did. It was much more fun with you staying in the game, lol. So, Deet came to the wolves’ rescue and offered to help us lynch our second villager, Mandie. Dragonldy had gone to bed by then (I guess she wasn’t that concerned about dying, lol) but it was an offer Phoc and I could not refuse. And it worked out well since Dragonldy was concerned about Mandie coming after her.

Night 2 – For our night kill it was pretty set that it was going to be Tiffani and Dragontear to be killed/checked. I really thought either Tiffani was the Seer (at the point that I’m writing this I still have no idea, lol) and that she either had or would investigate me or Donna. So, she was the bigger threat over Dragontear but because of how strange he was acting about me we decided to check him. Phoc checked and Dragontear was not the Seer, lol.
Dragonlady PMd her kill to Thian and Phoc and I IM’d him as a precaution.

Day 3 – Going into day 3 I really thought Michael was going to come out with this big theory about all the people who had lynched Mandie. Brant posted with a very well thought-out post and, lo and behold, he had cleared Phoc and I by checking the online activity register (or whatever it’s called, lol). I was both surprised and pleased that our little precautionary measure had worked out so well for us. It was pretty perfect that I was on opposite sides of Dragonldy, a pretty big suspect on a few lists, and cleared by Brant, who I believe was the most logical villager in the game.

Michael posted that he still suspected Brant and that he was going to post more. I was happier, lol. I really did think Dogdude had a role but I also thought Kenya or Deet may have one. I wanted either of those three to be lynched the most but it happened to work out that Dogdude was the unfortunate victim that round. I was a bit concerned with the way Dragonldy voted Brant so quickly. Like Deet said, it didn’t fit her pattern to vote with the minority like that but, since she had voted Brant before, I was hoping it wasn’t that big of a deal. Plus, she had taken Dogdude’s side and he was a villager. I figured that would help a bit. We figured Brant would just look more like a wolf after Dogdude turned out to be innocent so there was no way we wanted Brant to go….just yet.

Night 3 – At first I was pretty set on killing/checking Deetster/Kenya. I just wasn’t sure of the order. I thought killing Deetster could point to Brant but may look too obvious. Killing Kenya didn’t really make sense for Brant but I thought she could be the Seer/Bodyguard. That was also a reason not to kill her, though. We needed to get a successful kill and if she was the Bodyguard she could be protected. Also, if Dragontear was the bodyguard, he might protect her.

We decided on killing Termy in the end. This was Phoc’s idea and at first I didn’t agree but when we went through all the scenarios on how it would look to kill each person and who would most likely be protected, we decided to kill Termy. And we checked Deetster as Seer. The logic was that if Kenya was the Seer she would have already checked Dragonldy – probably first or second night. She didn’t seem to be acting like she knew anything for sure so chances were she wasn’t the Seer. Also, Phoc had a crazy plan to “become the Seer” if he needed to. If we checked Deet and knew he was the Seer, Phoc would have put this plan into effect. I’ll let him explain it – it would have been fun, lol. I wanted to post the excerpt but the formatting gets all messed up.

Day 4 – All we needed (as Brant pointed out several times, lol) was for two villagers to place votes on one villager and then the three of us would pounce. That was the plan coming into this round. If, for some reason we weren’t successful in lynching a villager, at least we knew we just had to make sure one villager did not vote for any of us. So, for me the round was basically a waiting game. I posted enough to look like I was trying to figure things out but mostly just watched and waited. When Dragontear voted Brant I was very excited…and upset that Dragonldy wasn’t around, lol. But, she came on eventually, the three of us voted and that was it. Game over.

I do want to say that I had a lot of fun but I was pretty nervous and I think I like being a villager better. Every time I posted I tried to think like a villager and so I would say things I would normally say if I wasn’t a wolf and I thought one of them could be lol. I don’t know quite how that translated but I was very nervous someone would see right through me. I think I usually proofread my posts 3 or 4 times or more before I finally posted them. I was actually in the process of making a post about why maybe Dragontear was a better suspect to vote than Brant when Dragonldy showed up to vote and I realized I needed to scrap it all and place my vote for Brant, lol.

Bryan, you were just at the right place at the wrong time, lol. The idea was just to take it easy that round and go along with the ideas and Kenya went for it. I just had to follow, lol.

Pete, I’m very sorry we picked on you first. Again, it wasn’t personal and I really felt bad about it because I know you really like the game.

Mandie
, I probably would have left you in longer but opportunity knocked and Deet gave us an offer we couldn’t refuse. I haven’t seen you around at all and I hope all is well.

Tiffani, you were tough for me to kill and I think as a villager I would have loved to keep you in the game. We just couldn’t chance it. You were definitely going to hone in on one of us if you hadn’t already, lol. (I just found out you were the Seer so I guess our kill paid off, lol. Love ya, though. SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread 204853 )

Dogdude, we talked about killing you in an earlier round but Phoc brought up that you always go early and we didn’t want to do that to you, lol. I think you are fun to play with and I like how you spoke up for Dragonldy and went after Brant. Not just because it helped me but because you are an individual. Sorry to lynch you but it had to be done, lol.

Termy
, you silly. Why don’t you ever post, lol? I don’t think we ever heard from you that round, did we? I think you have potential but I also almost felt I was doing the village a favor by eating you, lol. I hope you play harder next time.

Brant, Brant, Brant. My savior, lol. I loved your posts. I loved your Safelist/Wolflist poster. You were a lot of fun and I almost kept forgetting I was a wolf and really wanted to help you catch them, lol. you were an extremely convincing villager and I’m not sure what it was that Deet or Michael saw about you that made them suspicious but we had to use that against you, anyway. I agree with Phoc that you should continue to be outgoing. Hopefully next time you’ll have a little more clout with the villagers. You were obviously wrong about Phoc and I but you were dead right about Dragonldy. If one other person had listened to you in that close vote things may have turned out differently…..nah, we still would have won, lol.

Kenya, really good game. Your instincts were pretty good the whole time. You really pushed for the Dragonldy lynch and if it would have happened, good job! lol I wasn't sure why no one seriously went after her after that round but it was fine by me, lol. You were also quick to point out that Phoc and I weren't "cleared" just because we hadn't been on the board. Sounds like you didn't suspect us besides that, though, so I'm not sure how much that played into it for you. Like Brant, if I were a villager I would have been on your side the whole game. You always made the most sense to me, you were always the most believable and I almost felt bad to try to set you and Brant up. Almost, lol.

Dragontear
, you had me a bit scared at one point. I really thought you were onto me, I just couldn’t figure out how. I definitely thought you were fun to have in the game. Maybe a little impulsive but still fun.

Michael, I’m still waiting for your long posts… lol not really. But I hope people don’t take your word as gospel next game, lol. It worked for me, though, so I can’t really complain.

Deetster, it’s so ironic that last game you were so sure I was a wolf and this game you didn’t really ever accuse me. Maybe we should always just think the opposite of what our “guts” say when it comes to each other, lol.

Dragonldy
, you were fun a nice, enjoyable, easy-going wolf, lol. I liked getting the chance to team up and I’m glad Deetster saved you Day 2. Great job my fellow wolfie!

Phoc, our sinister Sorcerer, lol. You were really the MVP of this game and I hope you get it. Your usual fun-loving manner mixed with a brilliant strategy really did clinch the game for us. You were the calm to my nerves, the reason to my insanity and the definite leader of our pack, lol. I had a great time teaming up with you. Great game!

Thian, great game, as usual. I wanted to be a wolf for so long and I was thrilled when I found out I was one, lol. I think I like being a villager better, though. It's really so hard to keep up the lies and I was so nervous all the time, thinking I'd say something wrong and people would know, lol.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 pm

Thanks for the summary and thoughts Jackie, as promised after my drunken rage. the finale is up Wink Glad you enjoyed the game and thank you for being one sneaky lil wolfie thar!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:17 pm

So, I wrote that the other night to post when the reunion was up. At the time I wrote it I didn't know Pete was the bodyguard (Thian, you always spell it wrong, lol) and Tiffani was the seer but...wow! That's pretty funny that we killed the two innocent roles 1st and 2nd.

Tiffani, I love you and I've known you for what now....5 years? I think I know a little about how you think and react by now. My advice to you if you're ever the seer again and find out I'm a wolf - sacrifice yourself and out me, lol. You would die, yeah, but it would help the village, lol.

Pete, it was just a lucky break for us that you happened to be the bodyguard. I really did hate ending your life so soon in the game and I hope next time you go much farther.

I know I have lost all credibility as a villager now, lol. No one will ever believe me again. I guess I will just watch the next one, haha. If I did play again I predict I would die early, though. Anyway, the good thing for the villagers about me being a wolf was I would have probably posted a lot more as a villager. I usually figure I'm going to be killed by wolves so I want to have fun and try to help the village as much as possible.

FYI, I also still believe it's better to lynch round 1 than not. I stand by that as a villager and I will probably always adopt that opinion in the future. Yeah, it's a bonus for the wolves if a villager happens to be lynched first and it's obviously a greater chance for that to happen but it also narrows down the wolf suspects for the villagers who are playing so blindly, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:25 pm

ha i knew it was you haha. and kenya thought on about dragonldy. lol it was kinda funny. but i had no clue that phocq was on that team at all. but good job wolves, good game! Smile i had lots of fun
Back to top Go down
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
Doggerz

Rat

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Jackie/Dragon/Phoc, what a combo! And totally unexpected, haha. Boo Donna I defended you, a wolf lol.

Thanks for not killing me early, wolfies, because yeah I do always die early because I tend to get bored of nothing happening and speak up. My mouth always winds me up in a noose.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:30 pm

DragonTear wrote:
ha i knew it was you haha. and kenya thought on about dragonldy. lol it was kinda funny. but i had no clue that phocq was on that team at all. but good job wolves, good game! SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread 204853 i had lots of fun

LOL Day 2 I thought of you as a dog who had his teeth in me and just wouldn't let go. Thank goodness your jaws finally got tired or something. SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread 535556
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:37 pm

ya its because we were talking about pie, and you were all friendly and nice haha...mmmm pie too bad we decided to lynch brant instead of switching back to you oh well..poor brant
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:44 pm

DragonTear wrote:
ya its because we were talking about pie, and you were all friendly and nice haha...mmmm pie too bad we decided to lynch brant instead of switching back to you oh well..poor brant
Well, I had just voted for you, so don't feel bad. Smile I thought it was my only way of getting Michael's trust. I also thought you had to be a wolf with Deetster and Dragonldy since I had cleared Kenya, Michael, Jackie, and PhocQ in my head.

I signed up for email alerts (which were forwarded to my phone) when new posts appeared and was all ready for that "3 quick votes ending the day" plan that the wolves employed. Had Dragontear and Michael been available and saw Jackie's vote followed by Dragonldy's vote for me and retracted their own vote in that minute or so before PhocQ finalized my lynch, it really could have changed the whole outcome. It's just amazing how all of us villagers ended up targeting one another and not going after actual wolves, which is a huge credit to the wolves and sorcerer in this.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:51 pm

You all do really well in these games. I have watched the progression from first game to 5th and you all are learning the in and out of the game very well. From where you all stare at each other waiting for someone to make the first move, to diving right in and getting your hands messy!

Everyone really has started out making their marks in these games, as key players, as great imagination and individuality. It is good to watch the team work, the defenses and just how each side works with each other and against.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:52 pm

Wow that's funny. I kept thinking deet and dragonldy were the wolves.. I don't know what it was about dragonldy but I just felt she was.. probably because of her behavior.. after PhocQ stated WHY a wolf would kill Termy.. it made me feel he was suspicious.. but the only one I had no idea about was Jackie.

Now Jackie.. the funniest thing about DragonTear going after you is this.. going into the game I told him NOTHING about anyone in the game. I swear to you. I wanted him to form opinions of people on his own and at the start of the game he was here visiting me.. than he went back home (his vacation was being here). Then after another week and a half he moved here. But when he's like Jackie is a wolf, I don't like her. I'm like wtf? What makes you think that and I thought he was nuts but I also thought it was funny how much he didn't like you at first.. since that was my first opinion of you as well when I first met you. He had no idea that we had any issues in the past or that I even didn't like you in the past.

I know that sometimes he voted the same as me but it wasn't because that's who I voted. He was his own person in this game. LOL he actually said to me I'm gonna vote Jackie every time, I really think she's a wolf. I'm like okay.. but I also told him if he wanted to get someone lynched, he would have to change his vote to majority, but only if he even thought that person could be a suspect. I also never knew his role and he never knew mine. I really was starting to think he was a wolf or a sorcerer at points during the game. Because his gameplay was strange at times.

But Jackie, I don't think you should sit out the next game. It was sad not having momo in the game and it was really noticed that he wasn't there. You not being in the game.. would just make the game really not the same anymore, you help shape the game, no matter what role you are and I think EVERYONE needs to not put any board activities and try not to use the past games so much.. because anyone can act different but still be the same role.. just trying to find a way to act that works best for them.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:58 pm

LOL Thanks, Kenya, but as you pointed out, if you were a wolf you would kill me. I usually die by the wolves and feel pretty safe that I can talk my way out of a lynch...but maybe not anymore, lol.

PS - I thought you and DT never talked about the game except for you just to tell him you voted and he should go vote or post, etc? Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Well I would kill you as a wolf.. because you are a smart villager.. duh lol! Mind you if I ever become a wolf again.. I guess I wouldn't be able to go about it that way, I'd have to find a perfect way to go about it without giving myself away haha.

Well obviously he'd ask me questions on how the game works and such so yeah I'd explain what the roles were and how they work Razz but not like.. omg this is my role what's yours? Omg I don't like this person or this person but I love this person! Lets go after Jackie she's a Bitch lol no.. those conversations did not happen Razz.

I love this game too much, to give myself some sort of advantage by sharing roles.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Kenya wrote:
I thought he was nuts but I also thought it was funny how much he didn't like you at first.. since that was my first opinion of you as well when I first met you.

Now, now, Kenya. You told me that you had an open mind at first, lol. I was the one who didn't like you first. :p Either way, I don't feel that way anymore. I truly do like you. I won't go into too much detail here but you have been really fun to play these games with.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Yeah but I still didn't like you at first.. but I think it's just the first impression you give off.. because I know a lot of people that didn't like you AT FIRST till they actually got to know you soooooooo there Razz.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Kenya wrote:
Well obviously he'd ask me questions on how the game works and such so yeah I'd explain what the roles were and how they work SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread 35478 but not like.. omg this is my role what's yours? Omg I don't like this person or this person but I love this person! Lets go after Jackie she's a Bitch lol no.. those conversations did not happen SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread 35478.

It's okay, I was teasing ... I know it would be nearly impossible to play a game with someone you live with and not talk about the people in the game. I believe that you didn't disclose your roles to each other.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Well I didn't live with him when the game started.. so it wasn't hard to not talk about my personal opinions of the people in the game because I thought it be more fun if he made his own and got the full experience Smile
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:09 pm

Kenya wrote:
Yeah but I still didn't like you at first.. but I think it's just the first impression you give off.. because I know a lot of people that didn't like you AT FIRST till they actually got to know you soooooooo there SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread 35478.

LOL okay okay I'm starting to feel like I'm in therapy. We'll just leave it at that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:10 pm

You have a PM Razz
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:19 pm

LOL so do you. SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread 35478
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:21 pm

I like to see you two getting along, instead of burning passionate hatred.

I actually liked both of you when I first met you, but I've grown to despise each of you in my own secretive ways.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:23 pm

Also great job as wolves you guys.

I really should have just voted Dragonldy after week 3 where I completely could tell she wasn't acting normal.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread   SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread Empty

Back to top Go down

SEASON 5 - WEREWOLF - FINALE and Reunion thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next