ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm Empty
PostSubject: Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm   Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:38 am

Im so excited after a few weeks of vacation, i get to come home to this brand new slick dell laptop. with a chrome blue top and a sexy chrome silver inside. mmmMMMmm. and it has a dedicated ati 5470 1gb videocard....sexy...... with 6gb of ddr3 memory... the new intel i3, so it does not get too hot. but it runs smooth and fast....mmmm....
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm   Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:48 am

New laptops are always awesome, like getting a new toy as a kid. I have had this netbook of mine for a year now, and I still love it, but I still drool over new ones. I don't know that we have been introduced, my name is Rich, nice to see another technophile!
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm   Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:50 am

hey hows it going rich Smile, my name is shawn. and i am a total technophile lol. i had a netbook before there not bad, but i like to game, so i needed something fast witha decent videocard hehe. but the new netbooks have some decent hardware in them lol. nice to meetcha
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm   Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:59 am

I know, no games on this thing. This thing does everything else I need it to, though. However, wouldn't mind getting me a wicked gamer. Gotta have the dough, though... I am the ramen-noodle scholarly type, except all my money goes to expirimenting in the kitchen, so not so much ramen, lol. Once one of my half-baked passions kicks off though, one of my first investments is gonna be one powerhouse of a lappy!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm   Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:22 pm

My Laptop is a Dell. I have had mine a little over a year. I want to give this one to my hubby and buy myself a new ... shiny.... green one!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm   Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:27 pm

By the way, Shawn, nice to meet you, I'm Mandie Smile (or Amanda, whichever you prefer)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm   Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Now thats a hard dessision.. hehe, but i think Mandie sticks better nice to meetcha too Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm 648382
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm   Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:25 am

I'm jealous.. I had a epic laptop in like 2004.. then after 4 and a half years.. it finally died.. Sad it was blue and amazing.. then I got this basic piece of shit I"m using now LOL I mean it still is a nice laptop.. but just very basic.. I plan to save up and get a nice new epic one.. preferably blue and it has to be a gamer laptop.. WOW for the win!
Back to top Go down

Sexy New Laptop mmmMMMmmm
Page 1 of 1