ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My dreams and restless sleep mess with my mind.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

My dreams and restless sleep mess with my mind. Empty
PostSubject: My dreams and restless sleep mess with my mind.   My dreams and restless sleep mess with my mind. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:51 am

So, I always wake up multiple times during the night. Well... usually only once during the actual night, but then I usually wake up at 7, 8, 9:30, and 11, due to the kids making noise, and in the short time I'm awake, I usually grab my iPod and check Facebook, ORG-P, my email, etc.

Last night, I had a dream that I was raped and knocked up from that. I didn't actually dream of the rape though. I dreamt that I walked up to an ATM (because in dream-world, they double as pregnancy tests), and put in my bank card. Then, the screen told me I was preggers, but miscarried, and dream-Jess was very sad, because she wanted a baby, even if it was through rape.

THEN, I woke up briefly and fell back asleep, and dreamt that I wrote my sad story on ORG-P. Then I woke up again and fell back asleep, and dreamt I was all "OHNOZ, IT WAS A DREAM AND I JUST TOLD THEM ALL IT WAS REAL!" Then I woke up AGAIN, and PANICKED, quickly checking ORG-P to make sure that half-asleep Jess didn't ACTUALLY post on here that I just miscarried a rape baby.

Because that would be awkward.

I always do things like this, though. I send important emails and stuff in my dreams, so when I wake up, I think my to-do list is complete. Then I realize it was all a dream.
Back to top Go down

My dreams and restless sleep mess with my mind.
Page 1 of 1