ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round Seven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Round Seven Empty
PostSubject: Round Seven   Round Seven EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:16 pm

EVERYONE: In an ideal situation, one that works out exactly as you'd like it to, how would the rest of this game play out?

The way I would like to see the rest of this game play out is with Alex going tonight. Then we merge, with Cam, Kenya, Brant, Bryan and me voting out Kyle immediately, followed by Deetster, then Cory and then Sadie. Then at F5 I convince Kenya, Bryan and Brant to vote with me to take out Cam. Cam making the finals would be devastating to everyone, as he would win hands down. Bryan would be gone at F4 because I've talked with him the least. At F3 I'd win the final immunity (won't ever happen but I can hope right lol) and take Brant with me to the finals because out of everyone, he is the one person I trust the most at this point.
It'll be interesting to see what happens from here on out.
Back to top Go down

Round Seven
Page 1 of 1