ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movie you saw the MOST in the theater

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Movie you saw the MOST in the theater Empty
PostSubject: Movie you saw the MOST in the theater   Movie you saw the MOST in the theater EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 am

I ask this question because I am a repetitive viewer of things. My record of in theater viewing though will never be broken (by me I mean, not by any of you, I have no idea if you guys do this too or not) but I saw Jurassic Park in theaters 13 times.

I also watched Sin City in theaters twice in one day.

And Cabin Fever every single day for a week (6 times total that week) but that was a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Movie you saw the MOST in the theater   Movie you saw the MOST in the theater EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:12 am

I saw Hairspray six times in theater, my best friend saw it eight times, and I have a friend who saw it twelve times.

And my 80 year old great aunt saw Mamma Mia twenty two times in theater, or something crazy like that.

But yeah, six is my record.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Movie you saw the MOST in the theater   Movie you saw the MOST in the theater EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:15 am

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA, nice!
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Movie you saw the MOST in the theater   Movie you saw the MOST in the theater EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:22 am

If anyone says Titanic, I'll facepalm your nose.

And I am nowhere near these records. I saw Spider-man 2 three times when it came out. Twice in a day if you count that I went at midnight and then later that Friday night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Movie you saw the MOST in the theater   Movie you saw the MOST in the theater EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:30 am

I did that with Star Wars: Episode 1...you know how badly I wanted to see it after I saw it at the midnight showing? The answer is not at all, but I made a commitment and I was allowed not to go to school for it. So. I had to.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Movie you saw the MOST in the theater   Movie you saw the MOST in the theater EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:32 am

WHAT? I wish I could skip school for a movie...or like, anything.

And yeah, I was sooo stoked to see Star Wars: Episode I. That and Lord of the Rings. Holy crap. Believe it or not, I actually saw the Return of the King twice. Like...how I managed that, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Movie you saw the MOST in the theater   Movie you saw the MOST in the theater EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:42 am

Everyone hates Return Of The King but I don't. I mean it isn't my favorite....but I don't think any of them are, HAHAHA, I just kind of like them as one complete thing. And I saw them all multiple times.

Return Of The King I saw in German while I was in Germany. It was really really weird.

Also Kill Bill (both parts) and Spider-Man 2.

I don't know why they dub all of their movies but they do. I went to go see Van Helsing just because it was going to be in English, HAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Movie you saw the MOST in the theater   Movie you saw the MOST in the theater EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:42 am

Shit. They also dubbed over The Gilmore Girls.......but that was hysterical to watch.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Movie you saw the MOST in the theater   Movie you saw the MOST in the theater EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:57 am

England uses some American commercials, dubbed over with English accents. It's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Movie you saw the MOST in the theater   Movie you saw the MOST in the theater EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:24 pm

One summer every weeked my dad and I went to the movies, the mall had the same movies every weekend, so all summer I saw Private Benjamin with Goldie Hawn. I think I saw it 10 times that summer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Movie you saw the MOST in the theater   Movie you saw the MOST in the theater EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:09 am

That sounds fun Smile Well, maybe without the same movie every weekend, lol, but the whole going to the movies each weekend thing Razz I always say I'm gonna do that when summer rolls around, ya know, see a movie each weekend. I never do...
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Movie you saw the MOST in the theater   Movie you saw the MOST in the theater EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:41 am

I used to see a movie every single weekend but I lost my movie partner because he can't afford to go to the movies....translate that as "Can afford it because he makes just slightly more than I do and I can afford it so that is bullshit but he likes to pretend he doesn't have any money for some reason, all the time, to everyone, he must be saving for something secret."

Now I just go once every other weekend or something like that, because he was the one forcing me to do it, HAHA, and we'd usually see two movies, HAHA! But alas, now I'm down to almost none. But I'll probably start going to more again soon now that it's the summer and friends want to do things...I would rather do summery things, but this is what my friends like to do, HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie you saw the MOST in the theater   Movie you saw the MOST in the theater Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie you saw the MOST in the theater
Page 1 of 1