ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round Five

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Round Five Empty
PostSubject: Round Five   Round Five EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:18 pm

So we are at round 5 and I haven't spoken much, sorry about that.

Things have been fairly quiet on my end. No one is really approaching me for anything in this game except for Brant at this point. I trust Brant and hope that I am making the right decision, though at this point no one has offered me an alliance and I am feeling like jumping ship first chance I get, no one is making me feel safe at this point. I've never gone this long in a game without an ally, though I guess Brant is sort of an ally without officially being one.

I want Cournojo gone, I know he is targeting me and trying to take me out, since he knows I voted for him at our last TC. I voted for him for the sole fact that I don't like him and plus because I couldn't vote my sister out. We'll see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Round Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Five   Round Five EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:43 pm

alright after this tribal and getting to talk more with Brant, Cam and Kenya, and them all keeping me over Cournojo, I definitely want to stick with this tribe to the end, there is no way I will jump ship, they got me with them 100%. Even if I lose, I'd rather lose staying true to these guys, they are an awesome tribe!
Back to top Go down

Round Five
Page 1 of 1