ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

Round 1 Empty
PostSubject: Round 1   Round 1 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Hi. My name is Bill. I like candy. This is my confessional.
Back to top Go down
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

Round 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1   Round 1 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:52 am

Ok so time to update my thoughts as we head into the groups first tribal council.

I'm struggling to get ahold of my tribemates. I've only mostly been able to be online really late at night and in the early afternoon, and I'm just missing people. Although, some people like Harvey could be online and I wouldn't know.... I don't even know their s/n. WTF! Part of that makes me annoyed, but part makes me nervous because I don't know what I'm missing out on.

One person I've talked to is Deet. I knew I had to talk to him before the first IC. Deet is an extremely strong player. He won OPS1, and so far is my biggest competition in this game. I knew I'd be vulnerable this round because I was away for the challenge, so I decided instead of trying to get Deet out, to go to the person to most likely control the vote and get him on my side... it worked. I went to Deet and explained how we could do some damage working together, and he said the same, that I was one of the first people he wanted to come to about an alliance in this game. I imagine that was a half-truth on both of our sides, but I want to set the record straight, I do not plan to go to the end with Deet. I do not want him in the Final 4 or close to it.. He has the challenge strength to go to the end, and he's a good enough player to win once again. So for the time being I will talk to him (cuz he is nice), and work with him, but expect me to cut that chain loose sooner or later.

I've also talked to Sadie. I knew Sadie from Alt, and I love the gal. We had fun catching up, but didn't really talk any strategy. At some point again I'd like to be working with Sadie, mostly because I like her too much to want to work against her.

This morning I talked to Cory, who told me the group has decided to vote out Harvey. Good, the dude hasn't even posted his s/n. It's like one of the essential rules of org... you sign up to participate in challenges and talk to people on AIM. He's either never played one of these before, or he just doesn't care. The only red flag I picked up on all of this is that "the group" decided this last night. I was not in that group. So even if it was a tribal decision and not an alliance, I wasn't part of it. I will continue to rely on Deet in the next couple rounds to form a solid alliance on our tribe, and to keep me in the majority.

Luckily we get to trade in Harvey for Kyle and start fresh next round. Oh... and I still love candy. Smile
Back to top Go down
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

Round 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1   Round 1 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:09 am

Ok so in talking to Deet today I learned that it was the entire tribe but Harvey and I that made it to that chat yesterday. Yikes. I'm really out of the loop with this group. It's not for a lack of trying. I've been online at different points in the day all week except for the stretch between 8pm-2am. Seems like thats the only time some of them are on. I still haven't talked to Violet, Ben, Alex, or Kyle.

Moving into next round my goal is to hone in on Sadie and Cory and keep them from voting me if we lose the challenge. The other tribe is stronger than us, so I need to prepare now. If I can get a foursome of Me/Deet/Sadie/Cory that will hopefully last me until a tribe shuffle or merge happens.

Harvey voted for me on his way out.... bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Round 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1   Round 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 1
Page 1 of 1