ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy crap, busiest two weeks of my life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Holy crap, busiest two weeks of my life Empty
PostSubject: Holy crap, busiest two weeks of my life   Holy crap, busiest two weeks of my life EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:12 am

HI!

I haven't been here in like, two weeks. I've seriously had one of the most stressful weeks of my life followed by one of the most busiest. Two weeks ago, I was swamped with planning programs for the residence halls that I live in. I'm an RA, and one of my responsibilities is to essentially plan events for the students that live here. Well, I had two of them, and the first was with a group of three other RAs, and NONE OF THEM DID ANYTHING, so I was ridiculously stressed about getting it all done. It was an Amazing Race program, so there was a LOT to be done. THEN I had another one that I worked with another RA, but she was actually helpful. The problem was that I spent so much time stressing out about the first program that I didn't have any time to work on the second one.

Then my brother got married that weekend, so I wasn't even around before the programs happened, so I came back and had to just jump into em.

Last week was the actually week of both of the programs, and then I also went to two concerts, which was pretty awesome, because I just kinda forgot about everything, and all of my cares melted away, UNTIL...

the weekend when shit hit the fan. One of my residents got so drunk that I had to call him an ambulance. The paramedics said that he nearly died from severe alcohol poisoning, that if I had waited an hour more, he'd've died. So I went to the hospital, he had his stomach pumped, and all that jazz. Then one of the girls on my floor tried to cut herself in front of her roommates, so I had to deal with that, which is scary as shit. The worst part is that you can never know how they're feeling, even if it looks like you've been through the exact same thing. But it doesn't end there. The guys on the floor below me are hardcore pranking each other, and the RA down there is brand new, so I had to help him out with that, and now we're worried that they're going to continue to retaliate.

Now I have a paper due on Thursday for a book I have to finish tomorrow. Not to mention I have a SHIT-TON of stuff to read and do before the weekend, because I'm going to Washington DC for the National Equality March. I've never been there, so I'm excited.

But yeah, sorry I disappeared! I'm not dead!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Holy crap, busiest two weeks of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap, busiest two weeks of my life   Holy crap, busiest two weeks of my life EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Damn.... I dont even know what to say. Hang in there Dougie Dougster. Keep them peeps in line!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic

Holy crap, busiest two weeks of my life
Page 1 of 1