ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS!   IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Welcome, Leaders to the results of the challenge. Again, sorry for the delay...had a crazy fun weekend. Smile

Below are all 16 quotes followed by the player who said them:

1. "LOL have i made any alliances?? I don't know if I remember them all myself."

ANSWER = IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! 2db4egy

2. "I am bothered by the racially insensitive or not funny impressions tried by people. Saying Herro and being a dickwad isn't a way to win over your peers."

ANSWER = IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! Axy6u

3. "Not really. Normally, when I'm not as always-out-of-the-house as I am for some reason now... I'm active enough to show that I'm a competitor. I don't need to be the MVP to show that I'm strong or worthy or whatever."

ANSWER = IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! 20subfd

4. "It's hard this round, because I'm on the block against ____ and ______. So I'm sure that there's a lot of "throwing under the bus" type of stuff going on. I still trust ____, but I honestly hope that ____ goes this round. _____'s proven multiple times to many different people that ______'s sketchy."

ANSWER = IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! 157dr3p

5. "I seriously don't trust a single frickin' soul after all the talk that has just come out before TC. But if I had to pick one person I trusted the most, I guess it would be ______ since ____ isn't even on my tribe and we have a secret alliance." Smile

ANSWER = IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! 2ic2k5g

6. "OMFG is there really any choice here? The motherlovin' dancing banana."

ANSWER = IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! 2ccms61

7. "I have been sent to rip shit up and tear new assholes! I will betray, backstab, lie, and deceive everyone in this game, and then I will go and win it all. I will befriend those who give me a chance and hate everyone behind their backs anyway. I will be an asshole to all, and fuck around with everyone cuz that's what [I] do best!"

ANSWER = IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! 2zgf1qw

8. "No. I don't know anyone well enough to not like them."

ANSWER = IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! 20subfd

9. "No, not really actually. I think being the pharoah just pust you as a big target. It raises questions of your relationship to the other side, and shows to everyone you are a challenge threat, it gives the persona of a leader which is often unsavory, and overall I just see more good than bad especially when I can gather the same information more than likely from the pharoah from my side. The only flipside to that is that I am often a creater of majorities in these games, and the pharoah from the other side could legitimately team with the minority and with the use of my minorities vetoes create some intersting dynamic in which I could lose my numbers."

ANSWER = IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! Zsny3s

10. "Hahahaha. Wellllll, my initial strategy was to just let people come to me, and whoever did I told them all the same thing: I was considering anybody who talked to me in an alliance with me, and at that point I had only talked to a few people. The biggest difficulty is not being on my normal computer for the past 5 days so I haven't been able to save any convos and I have a hard time remembering what I've told who and who I have agreements with. I just figure things will either all work out and people will come to me for who to vote, or it's me. We'll see which way it goes this time."

ANSWER = IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! 2ic2k5g

11. "Probably my previous. But I want _____ in the game. I don't want _____'s allies in the game. That sounds selfish. But I feel like I have a better shot at going farther without them. I don't want ____ to know that I've been targeting them and planting seeds against them either. It's pretty fucked up but I'm planning on continuing to play cut throat."

ANSWER = IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! 157dr3p

12. "I know ______ is perceived as a threat, and this weird [alliance] rumor is believed by most, I just don't find it fair that ______ has been MIA and _____ took the fall. _______ is going to be MOTHERFUCKING PISSED! I am too."

ANSWER = IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! 2ccms61

13. "No. I'm perfectly comfortable over here in Antiquus."

ANSWER = IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! Axy6u

14. [in regards to the veto twist] "I worry that this will not help me but rather hinder my strategy at some point down the road."

ANSWER = IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! 2db4egy

15. "Survivor is very multi-faceted, and for every naysayer of the jury system that allows people like Russell to lose, their are naysayers to the idols that allowed him to get their in both cases. The game is what it is, and who plays it the best, is the one who wins. I might like players more, and think they did amazingly, and would have done something differently as a juror, but since you gotta work with appeasing the jury who wins wins! And that's just it!"

ANSWER = IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! Zsny3s

16. "I'm hoping to win this week so I can go over to _____ and learn a lot from them... oh, and also BOTHER the SHIT out of them. Make some of them hate me, ya know? I want them to suffer. Mad ______ is a very PUSHY and STUBBORN _____ , _____ really knows how to make people angry. I've made people QUIT in past games... many many many times... and hopefully I can get under someone's skin over on the other tribe and make one of THEM bastards quit too. WOULDNT DAT JUST BE FUN!!"

ANSWER = IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! 2zgf1qw

In last place with 7 correct...

IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! 2wcfrzl

tied for 3rd place with 9 correct...

IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! 15y690y IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! 15i23yb

In 2nd place with 10 correct...

IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! Etuzvn

which means that, with 11 correct...

IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS! 2s60ms4

CONGRATULATIONS CAESAR!!! You have won immunity and safety for this round. I'll see you in the final 4.

As for the rest of you, Tribal Council will be posted ASAP...
Back to top Go down

IC 14 - Fallen Comrades RESULTS!
Page 1 of 1