ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jackson: IC 14 Fallen Comrades

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

Jackson: IC 14 Fallen Comrades Empty
PostSubject: Jackson: IC 14 Fallen Comrades   Jackson: IC 14 Fallen Comrades EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:42 pm

I've been working REALLY hard on this. I look for theirs instead of theres. I look for capital I's then lowercase i's. I look for sentences that start out with structure and then end in disaster. I look for rambling and carrying on. I look for emoticons. Caligula used to ramble on. Ramses never said anything, but Khufu said less. Nappy was a bitch at all times. Wang was easy. Ghandi was intelligent. Joey capitalized I's sometimes and never cussed. He spoke nicely and got to the point. I never spoke to Louis, so that was a guess. I had to rely on Tim for those guesses.

So here is my educated guesses.

1. Mussolini (Admitted this)
2. Louis (This was an obvious one. He hated Wang)
3. Ramses (He's STILL "out-of-the-house" as of today)
4. Mussolini (Had to have been talking about Ghandi being untrustworthy and still trusting Tim)
5. Ghandi (Said frickn' a lot)
6. Wang (He told Tim he liked the banana and mentioned it in a tribal council)
7. Napoleon (I don't think Caligula was this ass holey. This level of dick can only be Napoleon)
8. Khufu (It was either him of Ramses)
9. Caligula (Fine example of a well structured sentence that went nowhere)
10. Ghandi (He was in Atlanta for the beginning of this game)
11. Caligula (I am not sure at all about this, but the sentence is well structured)
12. Khufu (This has to be his last words before he became a vegetable. He' probably talking about Joan taking the fall and not Ramses who is MIA and how Caligula will be pissed)
13. Louis (Total guess)
14. Ramses (A short and sweet answer. He SORT OF talked about strategy sometimes. I know more than Khufu did)
15. Napoleon (He was mad that Russell lost and was immune the TC after Russell lost HVV. Plus, the sentence starts out well, end crazy and has a fair level of disdain in it. He says their and not there, which makes me think he was drunk when he wrote this. He drank a lot)
16. Wang (totally obvious) Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff

Jackson: IC 14 Fallen Comrades
Page 1 of 1