ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When I move... it's a no puke zone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

When I move... it's a no puke zone! Empty
PostSubject: When I move... it's a no puke zone!   When I move... it's a no puke zone! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:04 pm

So I have 3 cats and 2 dogs in the house I am living in right now (with my parents). The other night, one of my cats puked in the basement... twice. And with me being the only person who goes down there, had to clean it up. Today I was on my computer in my room and my dog comes in and pukes right beside where I am sitting. What the hell? Am I a puke magnet or something? When I move, there will be no puking. In fact, I may intentionally find an apartment where no animals are allowed so that my parents can't have any exuse for trying to give some of the animals to me when I move. (I would get the cats since the dogs are her "babies"). I've scooped cat litter for the past too many years of my life... I'm done. I am out and I'm done. Not to mention, I am sure the cat's hair shedding isn't helping my allergies in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When I move... it's a no puke zone!   When I move... it's a no puke zone! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Please have an official sign made that says "NO PUKING ZONE," and then any time one of your friends comes by and is like, "Cory, I feel sick, will you take care of me?" you can be all like, "Oooh, I'm so sorry, this is a designated no-puking zone...I wish there was something I could do, but...rules is rules..."

And then you'll be off the hook.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

PostSubject: Re: When I move... it's a no puke zone!   When I move... it's a no puke zone! EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:02 pm

But what if Cory gets sick and wants to curl up in bed, but he can't because he might puke and its a no puking zone.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: When I move... it's a no puke zone!   When I move... it's a no puke zone! EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:56 pm

PARADOX!
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

PostSubject: Re: When I move... it's a no puke zone!   When I move... it's a no puke zone! EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:51 pm

I am allowed to puke, no one else. I would prefer not to puke however, but if it needs to happen, then I am the only one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When I move... it's a no puke zone!   When I move... it's a no puke zone! EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:21 pm

I HAAAATE puking. Whereas many people will accept the fate of puking and just do it, because they are smart and realize it'll just be easier and better to just do it...I am a total idiot and I hate puking so much that I will agonize over trying not to for HOURS in hopes that my stomach will eventually just accept what is in it.

It never works.

Man, I hate puking so much.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: When I move... it's a no puke zone!   When I move... it's a no puke zone! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:45 am

I can do it pretty casually, which is a great talent.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When I move... it's a no puke zone!   When I move... it's a no puke zone! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:06 am

When my friend feels even remotely ill, he just sticks his finger down his throat and, well...you know what happens next. I even remember one time, he drank too much, felt sick, made himself puke, and then continued drinking.

W...t...f...
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: When I move... it's a no puke zone!   When I move... it's a no puke zone! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:11 am

Yeah, I only puke when I absolutely have to, but you wouldn't know I went to puke unless I told you, HAHAHA!!!

Also it's funny because this is just making me think of Breathless now.....the last scene of the movie kills me every time.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

PostSubject: Re: When I move... it's a no puke zone!   When I move... it's a no puke zone! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:21 am

Wow Doug, your friend is insane... I too hate puking. I hold off on it if I can. Also, I am a VERY loud puker... people know when I am puking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When I move... it's a no puke zone!   When I move... it's a no puke zone! Empty

Back to top Go down

When I move... it's a no puke zone!
Page 1 of 1