ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES

Go down 
+7
Ramesses II
WANG KON
-jk-
Trevor
Amanda Leigh
Deetster
dj
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:08 pm

bleeehh whiskey SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 227185

TEQUILA FTW
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:31 pm

ENJOY THIS UGLY ASS PICTURE OF ADAM

SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 152hspf

I WAS BETRAYEDDDD BY MY OWN ALLIANCE!!! I HAD AN EASY TRIP TO THE F5 BUT I DECIDED TO SAVE SADDAM INSTEAD. I HAD NO TIME TO EVEN COMPETE IN THIS LAST IC CHALLENGE BECAUSE OF WORK AND MY INTERNSHIP WHICH PISSES ME OFF CUZ I COULDVE WON IT. BUT WHATEVER.

CANT BELIEVE JACKSON AND JULIUS ACTUALLY HAD THE GUTS TO BETRAY ME. AS FOR SMOKE AND CHURCHY, THEY BOTH SUCKED BIG FUCKING ASS, SO IDC ABOUT THEM. THEYRE GOD AWFUL.

... GO SADDAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:31 pm

OH AND MUSSI.....

TIM TOLD ME YOU CALLED HIM AND YOU WERE CRYING YOUR EYES OUT. AHAHHAHAHA!!! AHAHAHAHH!!! CRYING OVER A GAME????? LIKE A LITTLE GIRL???? WHY CRY WHEN YOU CAN JUST GET SUPER PISSED OFF INSTEAD???? :D :D :D

YES YES YES!!!
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:32 pm

btw... SUCK IT MUSSI... calling ME expendable... SUCKS FOR YOU
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:37 pm

It was very clear to the people remaining in the game that I had the best shot at winning it all. I was playing a very flawless game, didn't piss off MOST of you Jury members, actually most of you were even rooting for me to win it all :p

Oh well. thanks for those of you who were rooting for me... CARTERDJ, CALCULATOR probably, NAPPYBOI, and RAMZEEEZ my lover!!!!

I am a very big ORGer and actually KENYA was the one to invite me to the game, and THEN i voted that bitchass out Smile

SADDAM is one of my bff's online Smile which is why i didnt want him out for the life of me Wink
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:34 am

Lol, i could kinda tell by peoples actions that Churchill/Jackson would stick together, and Julius/Smoke. Didn't know they'd end up joining forces.

Wonder what will happen next, but pretty cool this got a little more exciting tbh, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:17 am

Churchill/Jacksob have been bffs for a long time.
Smoke/Julius were jus F2 in their last game together.

Me/Jackson/Julius had a F3 but they realized they couldn't beat me I guess. I didn't think they'd have the friggen guts to betray me though.

Me/Saddam have been bffs for a long time.

Julius is also great friends with Churchy, and Jacksob is also great friends with Smoke...

... so basically, Saddam is FUCKED.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 am

LEE.

WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE.

USE YOUR JET LI POWERS OF DEFYING GRAVITY AND AIRBEND BACK INTO THIS GAME, YOU BITCH.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:27 am

Ok there was a second part to this post that somehow didn't appear.

But basically there is no one left in this game that deserves to win, I don't think. Caesar has by far played the best (Saddam a close yet far 2nd), but he's fucked too many people, in more ways than one.

So question for the jury...

Do you think you'll be voting FOR someone at the Final TC or AGAINST someone?
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:00 pm

definitely against someone Smile

JULIUS SHOULDNT WIN. HES A LITTLE FUCKER.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:25 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad WANG NO!! Sad

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats wrong with the world????

There's so many people left in the game that don't deserve to be there, it's disgusting. I have no problem with a little bit of backstabbing to get ahead, but I think Jackson and Caesar crossed the line. Kinda like Russell, not realizing that there's a jury to deal with isn't smart. I'm just hoping that Matt or Saddam make it to the end. I couldn't bring myself to voting for anyone else
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:04 am

Lol, if you chip the corner, or shatter the whole thing, it's still broken either way.

I'd probably still vote for either of them. I had a lot less in game experiences with them though being the first juror, but I think the final tribal will definitely decide a lot for me.
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:07 am

I think one problem I have is that Caesar acts like he knows every single thing going on in the game. He's been so cocky for the past few rounds and tries to pass it off as if he's fighting for his life. I would agree he's more than likely played the best game out of those left, but getting cocky loses points in my book. I think it's going to depend on who he's in the Final Council with for my vote to be decided.
I predict Caesar/Jackson Final 2.... with Smoke in the 3rd spot if it's a Final 3 Council.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:02 am

There is no way Smoke or Churchill is getting my vote. No way, no how. Too late in the game to make a move spectacular enough to outshine the other three.

Saddam and Jackson, I have had a total of MAYBE 2 conversations with them in the entire game but they warrant more that the other two.
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:54 am

JULIUS saying that if he could he would SWITCH Mussi with Saddam is SUUUUUCH BULLLLSHIT!!! Woooooooow, MUSSI, if you are falling for thiat BULLSHIT then just hahahahaha, cuz he's STILL trying to PLAY you ever when this game is over. I know you two GAYBOYS have feelings for each other but he's told me some NASTYYYY stuff about you, and he hates you, I dunno WHY ur believing all the BULLSHIT he is spoonfeeding you!!

AGHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mussolini
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:20 am

Wang or whatever your real name is.. listen.. I don't care!! I have much more important things to do in my life than worry about whether Tim really likes me as a person or not, or if you posted a new video blog with your sister. It all means NOTHING to me.. you are just a random ass online person that I will never meet nor care to meet. So drop it and get over it. This game is full of some really crazy people. Some of you have gotten pretty nasty (Adam, Tim, You) honestly I don't care to associate with people who can only bash others. So please, feel free to attack me (which I know you will) once you see this message. Honestly I do not care, I have real friends in real life that keep me busy so your comments mean nothing to me Wang. Take care.

ps. I think your just hurt because he said he'd want me back in the game and no one said you.. You got voted off by Tim & Adam get over it!!!! They outplayed you just like they did me!
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:07 pm

Mussi you're such a fag. Go buy another mirror you prick.
Back to top Go down
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 pm

OMG why can't we all just get along? SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 Icon_santa SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 Icon_rendeer SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 Icon_rendeer SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 Icon_rendeer
Back to top Go down
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Honestly there's no way I'm voting for Smoke or Churchill. Theoretically if they are both the F2, I guess I would have to.

But... the chances of that happening are like .00000000000001%
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm

This entire F4 is just SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:28 pm

I like it, lmfao. I didn't think they'd do what they had to do to get there, and they did. Good for them.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:35 pm

WOW.

I wasnt gone long but I feel like I missed a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:43 pm

Here comes the faggot in denial, SMOKE himself!!!!

I'd applaud a job well done in this game dude, but WAIT, that's right :p YOU DID NOTHING!!! Smile

HERROOOOO
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:50 pm

UGh worst F3. I can't believe I'm gonna have to bring myself to voting for one of them...
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:57 pm

I'll just have to give FAT MAN LOUIS my spot!!! I can't vote for any of these queers!!! DEY ALL SUCK BIG BUTTS AND WANG CANNOT LIE!!!!!! 9mm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES   SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPREME COURT: TIME FOR BOOBIES
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next