ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supreme Court

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Supreme Court Empty
PostSubject: Supreme Court   Supreme Court EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:37 pm

No one else will be joining the Valley of the Kings. People who are now voted out will become a part of the Supreme Court. However, it has been stated as a rule to the Supreme Court that we will not tolerate further involvement in the game still at play. If Zeus or I become aware that a juror is affecting the current game, they may be replaced, and further action may be required. If someone on the Supreme court has to be replaced, we will then turn to one of you, who have been placed to rest here in the Valley Of the Kings. If we choose to do so, we will notify you and you will be resurrected and placed on the Supreme Court.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Supreme Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme Court   Supreme Court EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:09 am

Can you at least let us know who leaves after it's posted for the remaining players to see?? Just so we know who is all left in the game. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

Supreme Court
Page 1 of 1