ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae

Go down 
+6
Mussolini
Trevor
dj
Winston Churchill
Julius Caesar
-jk-
10 posters
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae Empty
PostSubject: TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae   TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Welcome, ATHENS and MYCENAE. For Mycenae this is your first time at TC as your bewly-formed tribe. Athens, this is your second time here...

TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae 2nk2k46 TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae 15y690y TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae 2db4egy TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae 2wcfrzl
TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae 2s60ms4 TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae 2ic2k5g TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae 2ccms61 TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae 157dr3p TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae Etuzvn

TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae Laurel-wreath-standard-gp = TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae 15i23yb

Each of you (excluding JACKSON) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. Do you think you could have done better in the challenge?

2. Is it getting harder to strategize being in these new tribes?

4. Do you think that Veto's are becoming important?

5. Do you feel you are at risk at this Tribal Council?

6. What are you basing your vote on tonight?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ______ (and reason why)

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW, MONDAY NIGHT, MAY 10th, at midnight EST (11pm CST).

Remember, JACKSON is voting with you, and as always the EMPEROR is immune.

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae   TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:01 am

Not really. I mean this was kind of an odd challenge, lol. Not sure if I liked it too much. It was a nice change from the posting but it wasn't something I feel like any of us could have done better at. It's just one of those things.

Each round gets harder and harder to strategize regardless of the current tribe dynamics. You can never know what to expect in this game. I think the last two votes have been extremely shockers to people. I'm really hoping that this one isn't one of those votes but you really never know what can happen.

Absolutely. I think now that the vetoes have been played by individuals in the game everyone is gonna be super paranoid about them or take the opportunity to use them to their advantage. It's absolutely impossible to plan around them though. It's kind of a situation where you have to go into each vote crossing your fingers and holding your breath.

Absolutely. I think it could totally be me tonight. I'm always nervous but I'm more nervous this round.

Survival. What gets me 3 more days?
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae   TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:21 am

To be quite honest. Yes. I was home all day today but felt the need to mop, take out the trash and do the dishes and laundry. My maids and butlers have been very lazy as of late and I just couldn't stand the sight of it anymore so I cleaned until my back went out... which was about five minutes in, then I layed in bed all day moaning until my masseur came along and popped it back good as new. Then after a little Hannah Montana happy hour on Netflix I decided to help out and do the A's.

I find myself blissfully unaware of the happenings going on most of the time. It could be the medication, it could be the poison my wife thinks I don't know about is finally kicking in, who knows? I just enjoy taking a nice stroll once in a while through the garden in my newfangled wheelchair.

They certainly were last round. Perhaps they will again, maybe not now, maybe not five rounds from now but eventually they probably will.

Me? Never, my name never gets brought up. Who would want to vote out a feeble old man like me? NO ONE ANSWER THAT! They all know deep down that they don't want to see my go. I do look like Jim Broadbent you know! Who could say " I am voting out Jim Broadbent's look alike AKA Winston Churchill?" No one! That's who! Now if you don't mind I need to take my pills. I am almost positive there's some form of weed in them. It's quite enjoyable.

I'm not entirely sure. I was thinking of going for a fashion vote. I'll tell you one thing, some of the get ups these men are wearing are very outdated. It's time to get with the times boys are get back to your graves! That's what I have to say on the matter! Now if you don't mind I need to take my pills. I am almost positive there's some form of weed in them. It's quite enjoyable. But, I repeat myself.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae   TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:39 am

Well, I was sat out randomly, but everyone on my tribe submitted answers, so either way one of us would probably be disappointed that we wern't able to really help. But I'm proud of my tribe, I think we held our own in this challenge.

Yes and no. Everybody seems to be shifting uncomfortably in their seats...which I think is a result of everybody else changing their minds and strategies round to round.

3. Do you think us forgetting to put Question 3 in means that this is a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol?

Yes, I've been searching for it.

From what I heard at last TC, Joan's departure was BECAUSE of the Vetos. So I think that we finally saw, if used right, the power they hold.

Completely. I don't think many people feel safe who are voting tonight. Unless you're Andrew Jackson. And it's pronounced Koo-Foo. The H is silent, Andy J. Glad I got a shout out in your last video, hehe

Who hasn't talked to me in this game, and who can benefit me, and benefit from working with me.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae   TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Definitely. I definitely could have gone for letters with higher scoring points. But ultimitely only one tribe could win. I'm just glad that we weren't the lowest scoring tribe.

2. Is it getting harder to strategize being in these new tribes

It definitely makes things different than before, especially given the tribal council dynamics

Yes, for sure

Always, you're never safe unless you have immunity. No matter what you think or are lead to believe

In a game that involves strategy and keeping tribes strong, that's what I always base my vote on
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
Mussolini
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae   TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:58 pm

I do, I was away all weekend Sad

well since most of the remaining players end up voting at each tribal now the dynamics have definitely changed, it allows for more room to hide but also more room for blindsides as we have witnessed these last 2 tribals.

as we saw in this last tribal council, veto's are now coming into play and will affect the outcome of the game.

of course, if you don't feel at risk at this point, then you must be a very confident leader!

i am basing it on what will keep me around for another round.
Back to top Go down
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae   TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:53 pm

I think I did pretty well. I guess any of us could have done better though.

No not really, it's about the same. It's just a bit harder to plan ahead.

Yeah of course. The less votes at TC, the more power the vetos have. There are still 10 votes tonight though so they're not really too much more powerful than before.

I prefer not to cloud my mind with negative thoughts.

Trying to keep myself around for another round.
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae   TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:54 pm

I should have read the rules closer... I didn't realise until after I did my first list that the value of the first initial mattered... so I could have chosen a higher scoring letter then S! lol

Definitely, you never know who's going to TC, so it leaves very little time to strategise

Yes... they are becoming important... they were always important really - just depended on how they were used

Paranoia paranoia everybodies comin to get me......

what will give me a better chance at staying next round
Back to top Go down
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae   TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Absolutely. I also should have read the rules a little better. If I had realized S was worth so little I wouldn't have chosen it.

It is hard to strategize in general in this game. I have not had much luck when it comes to talking to anyone. At this point I have not built up trust with anyone enough to strategize with them. I'm pretty much at a point where I am just needing to be told who to vote and hoping that I'm not being lied to.

I think so. They were important at the last vote apparently. I still think they'll be better used later in the game though.

Not at all Sad

Voting for one of the people who I've heard might be going and hoping they receive the majority of votes.
Back to top Go down
Gandhi
Star Struck
Star Struck
Gandhi

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae   TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:50 pm

1. Do you think you could have done better in the
challenge?

Yea. I stayed away from Q and Z because I thought they would be too difficult to find initials for initially (initially, haha!). Then when I got into a good flow it was already too late. I think we could've done a little better, but not by much.

2. Is it getting
harder to strategize being in these new tribes?

It is soooo easy to strategize. We know everybody by now. Lines have formed. I vote with the majority and always hope that is enough.

Apparently they were important last TC, but I still don't understand fully how... I see them as becoming more of a problem once TCs get down to like 5 or 6 people.

5. Do you feel you
are at risk at this Tribal Council?

Always. You can neeeeever be sure you're safe in Survivor.

6. What are you
basing your vote on tonight?

What will keep me in the game longer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae   TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae Empty

Back to top Go down

TC ROUND 6: Athens & Mycenae
Page 1 of 1