ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta

Go down 
+7
Winston Churchill
Adam
Ramesses II
Joan of Arc
Mussolini
WANG KON
-jk-
11 posters
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta Empty
PostSubject: TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta   TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:31 am

Welcome, ATHENS andSPARTA, to your 1st combined Tribal Council as your new tribes...

TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta 2nk2k46 TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta 15y690y TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta 2efmh6s TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta 2db4egy TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta 2wcfrzl
TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta Zsny3s TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta 15i23yb TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta Axy6u TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta 20subfd TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta 2zgf1qw

TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta Laurel-wreath-standard-gp = TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta 2s60ms4

Each of you (excluding CEASAR) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. How do you feel your tribe performed in the challenge?

2. How has your strategy changed now that you are in new tribes?

3. Have your loyalties shifted now that your tribes have reshuffled?

4. would you rather use a veto unnecessarily, or not use it and be voted out by 1 vote?

5. How safe do you feel tonight?

6. What are you basing your vote on tonight?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ______ (and reason why)

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW, THURSDAY NIGHT, MAY 6th, at midnight EST.

Remember, CAESAR is voting with you, and as always the EMPEROR is immune.

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta   TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:13 am

Amazingly at first, but then we all had shit to do and we just failed Laughing

It hasn't. I trust who is trustworthy and hope for BEST.

WANG DO NOT KNOW YET CUZ ITS TOO SOON TO TELL

4. would you rather use a veto unnecessarily, or not use it and be voted out by 1 vote?
UHHHHHHHH. WANG STILL NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT VETOES.

NOT VERY. WANG IS OUTSPOKEN AND PEOPLE HATE HIM FOR HIS SLANTED EYES!!! SO RACIST!!!

WHO WANG NOT LIKE I GUESS.
Back to top Go down
Mussolini
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta   TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:42 pm

I think we did really good! Alexander and I almost won it for our tribe.. ah well

Mm I don't know because even though theres "new" tribes it actually feels like its all one big tribe since more than 2/3 of the remaining players attend tribal council.

Its too soon too tell

I am sure vetoes will start to come into play soon, especially when people think they are the one who is going.

With 11 people voting, I don't know how anyone could feel safe tonight.

I am basing it on not knowing them very well, it makes it easier to vote for them.
Back to top Go down
Joan of Arc
Star Struck
Star Struck
Joan of Arc

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta   TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:52 pm

1. How do you feel your tribe performed in the
challenge?

I think Alexander and Mussolini did an amazing job.

2. How has your
strategy changed now that you are in new tribes?

Not really.

3. Have your loyalties shifted now that your tribes
have reshuffled?

I think I still talk to the same amount of people I always have, so once again, not really.

4. would you rather
use a veto unnecessarily, or not use it and be voted out by 1 vote? I think the vetoes are going to become important so using one unnecessarily would be frustrating.

5. How safe do you
feel tonight?

Unless I am have immunity I never feel safe and there are a LOT of votes out there.

6. What are you basing your vote on
tonight?

I have no clue at this point... it is really a tough one for me.
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta   TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:04 pm

We did a great job initially. All of us were online so no one bothered to attack us, really. Then we all just kind of died all at the same time and we were taken out almost immediately after. Bah!

I don't really think it has.

No.

4. Would you rather use a veto unnecessarily, or not use it and be voted out by 1 vote?
I'd rather be voted out by 1 vote than waste a veto.

I feel as safe as any of Jigsaw's subject's feel when he tortures them.

What I'm hearing seems to be, once again, my only option at survival.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta   TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:40 pm

TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta Th_CivilTc5
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta   TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:09 pm

1. How do you feel your tribe performed in the challenge? As has been said Alexander and Mussipoo <3 did just splendid at this challenge. Good work guys!

Oh... strategy... yes... well... having one to begin with would have helped answer this question wouldn't it? Hm... well I suppose that's not good.

No.

Veto's are for big brother. This is Survivor! Veto's don't belong here! Where's my hidden idol? I WANT A HIDDEN IDOL!

About the same as usual. So long as I have my pills to keep my heart pumping I feel numb and that makes me content.

As per usual. Loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta   TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:38 pm

- I was really proud of how we all performed in the challenge. I just wish I wasn't up all night before studying for a final so I didnt need to sleep and could have stayed up all night defending myself.

- Not particularly? I don't really have a strategy at this point...just stay in the game.

- My loyalty is to myself, i just feel very alone right now

- I still think its too early for vetoes to be used. I'd like to hold onto mine for as long as I can, especially when they can seemingly do more in big brother rounds.

- Not safe at all.

- No idea yet...whatever feels right and will keep me in the game
Back to top Go down
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta   TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:25 pm

The tribe performed well. Unfortunately by the time I was able to be here, I was already out. Sorry tribe.

Well it's not as clearly just like "VOTE OUT THE WEAKEST PERSON" anymore. Especially since we don't even have to vote for someone on our own tribe.

No sir.

I would use a veto unnecessarily since that scenario doesn't involve me getting voted out. Was that a trick question? TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta 593226

I always feel safe. You don't become the leader of a civilization with paranoia.

My future. TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta   TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Ahhh we were sooooo close!

My strategy is to just keep on truckin... its so hard to have a definite strategy with so many peeps goin to tribal council

No

Hmmmm I wouldn't like either of those scenarios! lol

I am nervous as all hell!!!

Don't even know what I'm doin yet!
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta   TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Good, but the significance of facets of our lives that make us matter in the world drew us away from the challenge.

I have seen if people are interested in shaking the game up before it's too late. I'm the shaker, and people will either choose to accept their fate or shake. We'll see what happens.

My loyalties shifted right before tribes were shuffled.

I would rather be in the game, no matter what. Using a veto pointlessly still looks better than having your flame put out

I fear flying, so the trip home may be scurry.

What I know to be true. I know what's going on, lol, and these little games are kinda pointless. So I'm going with what I thought was in the most peoples best interest besides myself. We'll see how it works out. Should be interesting to suss out how many people aren't going to sit back and let this game be taken. I know it won't be enough, but if it's some, I'll have hope for a good ending.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta   TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta Empty

Back to top Go down

TC ROUND 5: Athens & Sparta
Page 1 of 1