ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4

Go down 
+2
Donna
dj
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4 Empty
PostSubject: OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4   OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Here we are again Gumshoe...

Donna, what do you think was the reason for the tribe's loss tonight?

Michael L. and Mitch, why should you become the leader for this tribe?

Joe, three people came over from the Sleuth Tribe last round - think that old tribal lines are going to play a part in tonight's vote?

Jordan, what are you basing your vote on tonight?

Rebecca, who is most at risk tonight?

Finally, please cast your vote to eliminate someone in your confessional! Feel free to leave a confessional or a reason with your vote, too.

Votes will be due by 8AM EST Friday, September 25. If you do not vote, you will receive a penalty vote.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4   OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Also, in order to choose a leader, someone needs a 4 vote majority, otherwise it will be left to chance. Thumb
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4   OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Donna, what do you think was the reason for the tribe's loss tonight?

I don't think anyone is to blame for our loss. Rebecca worked hard on the challenge and deserves all the credit for getting most of the right answers.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4   OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:49 pm

Well, as of right now I haven't decided on who I will be voting. I know though that my vote will be based on what I think will help me most get further in the game. It's important that I put in some thought on this to make sure I am making the right decision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
rebecca53177
Star Burst
Star Burst

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4   OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:13 am

Rebecca, who is most at risk tonight?

I think everyone is at an equal risk for leaving, myself included. Unless you have individual immunity, you're never safe.
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4   OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:13 am

Michael L. and Mitch, why should you become the leader for this tribe?

I should be leader because I'm a strong competitior so if it's anything challenge related, I think I could really help out the team. I also feel I've made a concious effort to get to know every member of the tribe so I think out of everyone I could represent the group well.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4   OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Michael L. and Mitch, why should you become the leader for this tribe? :

Well i believe Michael will be a great leader, I appreciate the other vote for me, cause I voted for myself with 1 vote...and donna also got a vote, theres alot of leaders here on this tribe and thats what makes this tribe so good in my eyes!

But even the best fall sometimes, and it was nobodys particular fault, it just wasnt our challenge unfortunatly.

But you can best believe we will be back stronger than ever in our next challenge and hopefully we stay strong after TC, i believe we will. Its unfortunate that anyone has to go from this side,though.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4   OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Alright guys and girls, give yourselves a pat on the back! EVERYONE voted! Hooray!

And it's time to get to results...

We haven't had a conversation yet, it wouldn't hurt to vote you out.

Sorry, that's just the way the cookie crumbles!

It’s become quite apparent that you’re closer to...than you are letting on, and for that reason we just can’t trust you.

I know you the least out of everyone and you talk to me the least and i have reason to believe you may be voting for me.

This was purely strategic on my part.

OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4 Jordan

That's 3 for Jordan.

OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4 Joe

OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4 Joe

3 Jordan, 2 Joe, 1 left.

And the fourth person voted out of OPS1 is...

Jordan, the Tribe has spoken. Please say your goodbyes, and post your final words in your confessional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4   OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Tribal Council 4
Page 1 of 1