ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader

Go down 
2 posters

Who Should Be The Leader for Gumshoe?
Donna
OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader I_vote_lcap17%OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Joe
OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader I_vote_lcap0%OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jordan
OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader I_vote_lcap0%OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Michael L.
OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader I_vote_lcap50%OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Mitch
OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader I_vote_lcap33%OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Rebecca
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
dj
dj

OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader Empty
PostSubject: OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader   OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:08 am

Players, I need you to choose a leader for Gumshoe. The person with the most votes in the poll will become the leader.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader   OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:17 pm

Bump - please vote!
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader   OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:28 pm

oh wow, thank you for the votes so far guys, that means alot that you see me that way. :-)

But either way whatever happens im good with. I'll serve as the leader to the best of my ability if i win the vote somehow.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader   OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:47 am

Michael L., you have been chosen as the leader of your tribe. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader   OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:16 pm

congrats michael
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader   OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader Empty

Back to top Go down

OPS1: Gumshoe Camp - Gumshoe Leader
Page 1 of 1