ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council 3 - Novus

Go down 
+5
Winston Churchill
WANG KON
Adam
Jordan
-jk-
9 posters
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

Tribal Council 3 - Novus Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:01 pm

WELCOME NOVUS, TO YOUR SECOND TRIBAL COUNCIL. One of you will be the 3rd person voted out of Survivor: Civilization!

Tribal Council 3 - Novus 15y690y Tribal Council 3 - Novus 2ic2k5g Tribal Council 3 - Novus 15i23yb Tribal Council 3 - Novus 2d7v8dk Tribal Council 3 - Novus 2db4egy Tribal Council 3 - Novus 157dr3p Tribal Council 3 - Novus 2wcfrzl Tribal Council 3 - Novus 5u09x2 Tribal Council 3 - Novus 2zgf1qw

Tribal Council 3 - Novus Crowns2-1 = Tribal Council 3 - Novus 2s60ms4

Each of you (excluding CAESAR) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. last round your tribe made the decision to vote out Crazy Horse. Do you believe this was the right decision?

2. It would appear to me that there was no question as to who would win this challenge. To what (or whom) do you attribute the loss?

3. You guys rocked the first challenge but after tonight your tribe will be down a member. How is this affecting morale?

4. Now that the tribes are getting smaller, do you see the vetos coming more into play?

5. If its your time to go tonight will you be surprised?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ______ (and reason why)

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE FRIDAY NIGHT, APRIL 29th, at 11:00PM EST.

Remember, Caesar is voting with you, and as always the PHARAOH is immune.

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:15 am

1. Last round your tribe made the decision to vote out Crazy Horse. Do you believe this was the right decision?
I don't think it was a bad decision to vote out Crazy Horse. I never got a chance to talk to him, and according to others he was stirring up trouble. On day two I don't want to have to worry about that, but to focus as a tribe and concentrate on winning challenges.

2. It would appear to me that there was no question as to who would win this challenge. To what (or whom) do you attribute the loss?

Not enough of the tribe was participating and no one was dedicated. It would've been nice to have 4 of us one for an hour or so just posting over and over building a defense. I did what I could from my cell phone while I was at work, and even that was more than others.

3. You guys rocked the first challenge but after tonight your tribe will be down a member. How is this affecting morale?
I won't speak for the rest, but my morale is definitely down. I hate losing and losing back to back is worse. The chance at having the advantage in numbers against the other tribe is slowly dwindling away unless we do something about it!

4. Now that the tribes are getting smaller, do you see the vetos coming more into play?
I'd still like to think the vetos are being held onto til a later time.

Yes, I have been here for every challenge for my tribe and have been an active participant at that. If our tribe wants to win some challenges, we need to keep those around who are dedicated and can set some time apart for the game. I can offer that to the tribe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:30 am

Tribal Council 3 - Novus 2wcfrzl

Lol. I thought that a sock puppet in the background.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:32 am

Tribal Council 3 - Novus Th_SurvivorCivilTC3
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:33 am

I like to do video TCs
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:35 am

1. last round your tribe made the decision to vote out Crazy Horse. Do you believe this was the right decision?

YES, IT WAS VERY GOOD DECISION... Crazy Horse was MENTALLY UNSTABLE and he wanted to get rid of GANDHI, who is very ACTIVE member of our tribe!!! Crazy Horse should have not been PSYCHO, but he was, and no one wanted him around for that because he's NUTS.

ALL LINCOLN'S FAULT!!!! 9mm

MORALE IS DOWN BUT I THINK NEXT WEEK WE WILL BRING HOME A WIN!!! ONCE LINCOLN GOES I THINK EVERYTHING WILL BE GOOD AND OUR TRIBE WILL BECOME VERY STRONG!!!

NOT YET, I THINK USING A VETO NOW WOULD BE DUMB UNLESS YOUR NAME IS LINCOLN.

VERY, YES. I PARTICIPATED A LOT DURING THE CHALLENGE AND WANG REALLY WANTS OUR TRIBE TO DO VERY WELL IN THIS GAME. IT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE GETTING RID OF ME AND MY WANG RIGHT NOW AT THIS POINT IN THE GAME.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:38 am

CRAZY HORSE WAS OBVIOUSLY CRAZY!

PS. SORRY Gandhi... but YES I think the tribe made the right decision! Good job guys!

Bitch! There's always a question about who would win! That is just rude! We could have been doing just as well as them and we wouldn't have known it. Just cause they were pyschos and went CRAZY on our camp doesn't mean they're like master of the universe. PU-LEASE!

PS. I didn't attribute anything to the lost this time. I participated and was a happy little ole british man doing what I could for the defense of our tribe. Cause deep down, we rock.

LINCOLN! God damn bloody American! He's bringing me down! And I'm on so much medication to keep my alive that I shouldn't feel anything but happy, and yet... this happens! What gives! I'm changing doctors!

Um.... what do you think guys? Think vetoes will come into play this round? Cause I hope not! I don't believe they will be used til later! That is all.

I dunno if I will or not. I was told my name came up quite a bit last time cause I'm thought of as inactive and shady. Maybe its because of my lack of participation in the last challenge and the fact that I called one of our mates an ethiopian child in disquise. But I do hope I won't be voted out tonight! I really did try my hardest and did pretty well I think for the time I had.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:41 am

" I called one of our mates an ethiopian child in disguise"

LOL! WHO?! We're all pretty white here.
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:42 am

HIS NAME STARTS WITH A "G" AND ENDS WITH AN "ANDHI".
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:45 am

WTF LMAO! That was mean. Ethiopians can't help it that they don't eat, but Ghandi chose not to.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:17 am

I was channeling this unique cartoon called South Park when I said it. I do not take it back because it is undeniable that it is funny.
Back to top Go down
Mussolini
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:10 am

First of all LOL to the comment about our tribe being drunk/high half the time Jackson, sooooo true hahahaha.

Yes I do, because hopefully it will bring our tribe together and allow us to not worry about all that drama, instead we can come together now and start winning challenges again.

well Wang, Napoleon, Ghandi and Sitting Horse were really trying to bring us together for this challenge all at different times so they can be credited for that. As for me its been midterms week and I have tried to come online but I have not been on nearly as much. It prob also had to do with us being drunk/high so frequently :p

I say good riddance, Lincoln was worse for our moral than losing a challenge. He prob wanted us to lose and is rooting for the other tribe lol, I say getting rid of him will be better for our morale and hopefully we can rock the next challenge.

eh no.

I would be very surprised yes, I would be surprised if anyone went home before Lincoln.
Back to top Go down
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:13 pm

1. last round your tribe made the decision to
vote out Crazy Horse. Do you believe this was the right decision?

I guess so. I still think Lincoln should have gone first but there were definitely reasons for doing it this way.

2. It would appear to me that there was no question as
to who would win this challenge. To what (or whom) do you attribute the
loss?

Like Andrew Jackson (<3) said, it was basically half of us who didn't really do a whole lot. This was honestly not my type of challenge. I'm not an *endurance* type of leader.

3. You guys
rocked the first challenge but after tonight your tribe will be down a
member. How is this affecting morale?

It's honestly not. Ignorance is bliss. <3

4. Now that the tribes are
getting smaller, do you see the vetos coming more into play?

Hm no not yet. There are still a ton of people on this tribe and I doubt anyone will care that much about saving Lincoln.

5. If its your
time to go tonight will you be surprised?

Yeah because I think Lincoln needs to go.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:11 pm

I realize the votes arent due technically until tomorrow night, however we are only waiting on a couple, and if we receive them sooner we could potentially post results tonight.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:24 pm

1. last round your tribe made the decision to vote out Crazy Horse. Do you believe this was the right decision? Nope, with the way I wasn't here for the challenge, it should have been me. But I told people (AND THE HOSTS) that I would close to unavailable this week to finish out my schooling. After tonight I will around much more. But it doesnt much matter. I'm going home anyway.

2. It would appear to me that there was no question as to who would win this challenge. To what (or whom) do you attribute the loss? It's a tribal effort.... it's everyone's fault.

3. You guys rocked the first challenge but after tonight your tribe will be down a member. How is this affecting morale? It's part of the game. we deal with it.

4. Now that the tribes are getting smaller, do you see the vetos coming more into play? Probably.

5. If its your time to go tonight will you be surprised? Are you kidding me? Of course I wouldn't be surprised! These people hate my guts and quite frankly I am not a fan of them either. This whole site has gone downhill with the negativity towards people. This is not what I signed up for! I don't know what I did to people to make them hate me so much, but I am not dealing with it any more. I'll stick around for the games I am in, but after that? Why stay when I am not welcome?
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:39 pm

YES! I think it was a very good decision. He was causing way to many problems. It was getting really out of hand. Our tribe was becoming way too heated so early on. Hopefully we'll be able to keep the peace.

I found it hard to bring everyone together the first night of this challenge. We kicked ass the first IC, but this time no one seemed motivated to get much done. Then people began to lose hope. I hope this doesn't become a habit

It kind of sucks. But at the same time we do have some people who are lacking strength and time to weed them out.

Kind of. But eh... we'll see. I'd be surprised if someone decided to use it this early on.

I wouldn't be surprised. You never know whats going on. I'd be disappointed because I feel that I am/can be a valuable asset to this tribe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 pm

DEAR LINCOLN:

YOU NOT WELCOME CUZ YOU NOT HELP TRY IN CHALLENGES OR EVEN PUT EFFORT IN TO TALK TO PEOPLE. WANG NOT LIKE THIS. WANG THINK THAT WHEN SOMEONE SIGN UP FOR GAME HE OR SHE SHOULD PUT IN EFFORT TO ACTUALLY "PLAY" IN GAME, AND THAT IS WHY WE VOTING YOU OUT LINCOLN.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Okay Wang... I already explained that I wouldn't be around this week.... I am sorry that school (REAL LIFE) is mroe important than a silly game. I was asked to play the game and the hosts knew I would be absent quite a bit at first until I finished school at the end of this week. So whatever...

oh, and by the way... grow up. Your whole WANG IS MAD, etc crap is quite ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:41 pm

WANG IS NOW SAD Sad
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:42 pm

oh. Bye Lincoln. Wang didnt actually hate you. He just think your worthless to the tribe.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:19 am

WANG! DOWN! Don't make me get the newspaper!
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:07 am

WANG IS SORRY Sad

I DID NOT INTEND TO HURT LINCOLN'S FEELINGS Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3 - Novus   Tribal Council 3 - Novus Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council 3 - Novus
Page 1 of 1