ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS

Go down 
+7
Gandhi
Trevor
WANG KON
Cory
Winston Churchill
Saddam
Amanda Leigh
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS Empty
PostSubject: TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS   TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:08 pm

WELCOME NOVUS, TO YOUR FIRST TRIBAL COUNCIL. One of you will be the 2nd person voted out of Survivor: Civilization!

TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS 15y690y TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS 2e55o4x TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS 2ic2k5g TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS 15i23yb TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS 2d7v8dk TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS 2db4egy TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS 157dr3p TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS 2wcfrzl TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS 5u09x2 TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS 2zgf1qw

TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS Crowns2-1 = TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS 2s60ms4

Each of you (excluding CAESAR) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. CAESAR is voting at your Tribal Council this round, does that change your strategy at all?

2. Does there seem to be a true leader on your tribe? How well do you all work together?

3. Do you think there is anyone to blame for your loss? What could you have done better?

4. How is the fact that everyone has a veto influencing your vote?

5. Are there any thoughts about the game you would like to share with your tribe mates?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ______ (and reason why)

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE MONDAY NIGHT, APRIL 26th, at 11:00PM EST.

Remember, CAESAR is voting with you, and as always the PHARAOH is immune.

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS   TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

1. CAESAR is voting at your Tribal Council this round, does that change your strategy at all?

No not really. It is just 1 vote out of 11 and I doubt we're expecting a tie tonight.

2. Does there seem to be a true leader on your tribe? How well do you all work together?

I'm not really sure. I haven't gotten a chance to be as social as I'd like to be but I think we work together well, at least on the first challenge. This one I think WANG KON worked together well with each of us.

3. Do you think there is anyone to blame for your loss? What could you have done better?

I don't know, we could have done it faster obviously. It's hard to blame anyone because I know we all wanted to win and sometimes people's schedules just mess things up.

Well... it's not. I can't worry about that.

5. Are there any thoughts about the game you would like to share with your tribe mates?

I need to be more social, I realize that. I was pretty busy the past week so hopefully this week will go somewhat better..
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS   TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:04 pm

1. CAESAR is voting at your Tribal Council this round, does that change your strategy at all? No.

2. Does there seem to be a true leader on your tribe? How well do you all work together? I think we work together just fine, as seen from the last challenge, I don't see one person as being a true leader.

3. Do you think there is anyone to blame for your loss? What could you have done better? Of course I'm OBVIOUSLY to blame, That was spelled out in the challenge thread. Yes, my schedule on weekends is a bitch. I work ALL WEEKEND. I was online for maybe a half hour last night before I was like, fuck it, I'm going to bed. So please blame me, I didn't put in the effort because I just didn't have the time. Don't vote me out because of it. Though I'm sure most of you will because it's the "easy vote" that won't cause waves, but you know what, we're world leaders, causing waves is what we do best. So give this old man another chance.

4. How is the fact that everyone has a veto influencing your vote? It's really not.

I think I might have a stroke ladies and gentleman but you never know when dieing during a challenge might win it for us. Do you really want to risk that?
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

PostSubject: Re: TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS   TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:25 pm

1. CAESAR is voting at your Tribal Council this round, does that change your strategy at all? Nope.

2. Does there seem to be a true leader on your tribe? How well do you all work together? Well Wang seems to be the one deciding who should and should not sit out in challenges....

3. Do you think there is anyone to blame for your loss? What could you have done better? Not me, I was chosen to sit out. TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS 837173

4. How is the fact that everyone has a veto influencing your vote? Personally I don't like the twist, but I don't think it will matter much.

5. Are there any thoughts about the game you would like to share with your tribe mates? Nope... they don't want to talk to me, I dont' want to talk to them.
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS   TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:29 pm

YES..... wait... NO it doesn't!

LINCOLN SEEMS TO THINK I AM THE LEADER EVEN THOUGH WANG NEVER SAT HIM OUT SO I AM GOING TO SAY I THINK LINCOLN IS OUR LEADER!!

CHURCHILL... everyone else did the challenge or was doing it when results were posted. SORRY BUT WANG UNDERSTAND AND WILL THINK ABOUT GIVING OLD MAN ANOTHER CHANCE!!! Smile

SO MUCH THAT WANG MIGHT EXPLODE!!!! Mad

YES... WANG WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT HE VERY DEDICATED TO TRIBE AND WILL HELP US WIN MANY CHALLENGES IN FUTURE jester
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS   TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:35 pm

not really. with the pharoah twist it's just something that both tribes need to get used to.

Not that I really notice. I feel like we work together well. I just think that this last challenge was difficult for us because it landed on a weekend so some were unable to complete it.

it's easy for everyone to blame the ones who didn't complete it. but the challenge was during the weekend like I said. Makes it easier for me to give them the benefit of the doubt.

It's definitely something to think about. But being that it's the beginning of the game, I think that most people would prefer to use it later on.

no
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
Gandhi
Star Struck
Star Struck
Gandhi

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS   TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:04 am

Yes it does. An extra person is just one more vote you can persuade if you're crafty enough. Too bad I'm not..

A "true" leader would make sure the tribe is on the same page and everyone felt comfortable with the vote, and a "true" leader would also do what is best for the tribe and help to vote out the least active players to keep the tribe strong. Have I seen anyone do that? No. I've tried to be a voice of reason to a few people but I keep hearing reports of secret alliances and rats which disturbs me. Ironically however, we all work together really well, it just came down to shitty schedules for the weekend to not allow us to make this a win. I feel we are a very strong tribe and if we would only work together we could continue to win and not have to deal with this TC BS anymore.

I will take my share of the blame because I was not able to participate as massively and as quickly as I was in the first challenge due to my (unusually) busy weekend schedule. I'm normally free almost EVERY day, and I'm online ALL the time when I am at home which I will be driving back to tomorrow. So next week, if I'm still around, we will rock the next challenge!!!

It cannot influence my vote AT ALL, because if it happens it happens and I won't know about it beforehand. The only thing it influences is whether I decide to use it on someone I'm suspicious of or not...

Sure. I am a huge Survivor fan, as I'm sure we all are. I love the game. I respect the game. What I don't respect is the "new-school" style of Survivor playing where people try to get ahead for themselves immediately, and do NOT think of themselves as a tribe. I read Jeff Probst's blogs he writes after every episode airs, and he is of the exact same mindframe that in order to truly be effective and get far in Survivor, a player needs to act in the best interest of the TRIBE, not themselves, in the BEGINNING. A weaker tribe only continues to lose. Please consider this with your vote tonight, and if you choose to vote me out because you think I'm some kind of threat down the road then you will be losing a very active player who will help this tribe win more often than lose. That is all, thank you and goodnight!
Back to top Go down
Mussolini
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS   TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:53 am

I think it is too early for this to affect any strategy, once we are further down and fewer in numbers, I think the Pharoe could easily change results drastically.

I would not say leader per se, but there is definitely people who have stepped up in the first several challenges and done all they could to help us win the challenges.

I understand it was the weekend and people had things to do, I did also. I worked all afternoon/night on sat, and was painting a mural on thurs, fri, and sun. But I got my ass online for the time I was needed which ended up only being an hr or so for this most recent challenge.

right not it doesn't, but further down the road it will have more of an affect.

I would just hope that we can all work more cohesively in the future, want to see us all get along and be on the same page like Ghandi said. We just need to work together and no drama! Also Lincoln I understand you being upset but its not that I don't want to talk to you, its that I have never seen you online via AIM. If I saw you online i'd gladly send you a hello.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS   TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:44 am

No, not at all. With numbers on our tribe this large still, and this early in the game I would say it will be zero effect on the vote. As the numbers dwindle, this can become more crucial.

I wouldn't say we have a leader. A lot of us are all doing our parts to contribute and putting in all the effort. Not one of the ten of us have actually taken a leadership position though.

It's easy to blame Churchill, but it also isn't fair. It was the weekend and sometime it is hard to fit everything in. Not only do you have to fit in into your own schedule, though, you have the match it with someone else's schedule too so they have direct you. It could have very easily been any one of us.

Again, this early in the game I don't think it will matter.

I really haven't gotten a chance to talk to some of you yet, but feel free to send me a message on AIM if I am signed on mobile. A lot of times I just forget to sign on the computer. I want to get to know you all and have the chance to prove my strength to the tribe! I wanna work together and have the advantage in numbers verses the other tribe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS   TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:00 am

No, not all
No true leader, we are all parts of a machine working together we just didnt get it done all the way this weekend

No one ever is to blame..
its not, way too early to even think about
5. Are there any thoughts about the game you would like to share with
your tribe mates
we may have stumbled onto some crucial info. if its true then we have to do whats best for the tribe. If Ramsees does infact have a four man alliance already on that tribe and one member here then the mole has to go. sorry bro
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS   TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Normally I post TC videos but my charger is broken and my new one will come in tomorrow. So, I have seconds to do this. Excuse my lackluster answers please. No, there is no leader.

We can blame the hosts for posting a weekend challenge. How 'bout that?

Vetoes are not worst than hidden immunity idols, so I am not worried or feel pressured to vote one way or the other.

MY LAPTOP IS ABOUT TO DIE!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS   TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS Empty

Back to top Go down

TRIBAL COUNCIL 1: NOVUS
Page 1 of 1