ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isabella: Questions from The Epic Hosts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Isabella: Questions from The Epic Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Isabella: Questions from The Epic Hosts   Isabella: Questions from The Epic Hosts EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:45 am

Round 1:

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN YOUR JOURNALS!!!!!

1. What do you think about everyone getting a veto? Do you like the idea or does it make you nervous?
Honestly the veto thing is interesting, I think it will add a whole new experience to the game. I'm not sure what I plan to do with it just yet.. it doesn't make me nervous, it makes me excited to experience something new that I haven't got to try out yet! I definitely like the idea of the twist so far! Ask me when it's the reason I get voted out later Razz. I may not like it so much then.. hehe.

2. Knowing the MVP gets to go to the other tribes TC will it make you work harder on challenges?
LOL no. I could care less about that part.. I don't want to look like a threat at challenges until I need them to survive DUH! Plus I don't want to expose my alliances.. sheesh.. I'm not that retarded!

3. Have you made any alliances, if so with who? We want to know alllllllll about it in your own words Smile I've made many alliances.. I've also talked about them a lot in my confessionals.. I would hope you could tell that by now.. I have too many to name.. but no group alliance as of yet.. just a bunch of solo alliances hehe. Like lets see my moderator alliance.. my survivor canada alliance.. my danielle/jason alliance.. umm then theres the one with Caligula.. and um something with Ramesses.. don't even get me started on the other tribe.. hehe Smile

4. Is there anyone that you dont like ? If so, why??
I don't like Nefertiti because she's not talking to me.. or anyone for that matter and that pisses me off when someone isn't active like that.. I think it's disrespectful not only to us fellow players but to the hosts as well! As for who else I don't like.. hehe you guys already know that.. someone named.. Lincoln rings a bell.. I'm not much of a fan of Wang either LOL!

5. And to lighten things up, what is your favorite color?
BLUE and then Green.. but blue first.. it's totally epic.. NEVER FORGET THAT!

ANY OF THESE ANSWERS BETTER NEVER BE SHOWN.. well until the game is over or whatever Razz if they are.. oh I will not be happy.. it may require me to not speak to either of you hosts again.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Isabella: Questions from The Epic Hosts   Isabella: Questions from The Epic Hosts EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:34 am

Round 2:

1. Both tribes seem active as each of you have now won a challenge, is there anyone on the other tribe you think could be a threat?
I think a lot of people on the other tribe are threats.. one being Wang.. Smile but that's because he's one of those people you never know if he's telling you the truth or just lying.. cuz he likes to lie *sigh*

2. Is there anyone on your tribe who just isn't pulling their own weight?
Not really, we're all doing our parts in challenges.. some more than others.. I think the people that are doing the least are probably Ramesses and Smoke Jaguar.. but that's only because they are around less than the rest of us.

3. If you could only pick one person right now in the game that you trust, who would that one person be?
Only one person.. I think I'll say Khufu

4. It seems that some have taken their character seriously, does that bother you and if so, why?
Nah that doesn't bother me at all, it's funny actually. I mean I know Wang is that type of person and honestly he'll act that way a bit to me and than he'll act normal, so it's not really that annoying to me.. now if he always acted that way it might get on my nerves, but I'm so used to his personality that it doesn't phase me

5. And of course, as I like to keep things light and make yall wonder why I ask things, How tall are you?
Taller than you! hehe I'm 6'3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Isabella: Questions from The Epic Hosts   Isabella: Questions from The Epic Hosts EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

Round 3:

1. How do you feel your tribe performed in the challenge?
I feel my tribe performed amazing in the challenge, we kicked some major ass!

2. Have your opinions of your tribemates changed since the beginning of the game?
Not too much.. I just trust some people more is all.. because I'm starting to get to know people more and more each day.

3. What are your thoughts on the other tribe at this point in the game?
They are doomed.. hahaha but I still love some of them! I'm so glad I"m on this tribe though.. that one is so all over the place.. they need to find a medium ground!

4. Could you use a tribe switch right about now?
HELL NO, I love my tribe it's amazing.. but I totally know a switch is coming soon Sad

5. Has the game been fun for you so far? What has been your biggest surprise?
The game has been majorly fun for me so far, my biggest surprise is people thinking there is an ORG planet alliance.. that part isn't surprising.. the surprising thing is people thinking I'm not apart of it ROFL!!! Okay okay I know you meant about the game.. but seriously that's what has been surprising Razz

6. And of course, by Mandie's request, what is your shoe size?
Like 11 women or something lol
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Isabella: Questions from The Epic Hosts   Isabella: Questions from The Epic Hosts EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Round 4:

(for questions 1-3 please rank all of the remaining players in the game in order with 1 being the best)

1. Who is the strongest?
Honestly I just kinda put whatever.. I honestly haven't seen enough of these people in action to make a fair assessment Smile

1. CAESAR
2. KHUFU
3. JOAN OF ARC
4. WANG KON
5. ISABELLA
6. CALIGULA
7. CHURCHILL
8. SADDAM HUSSEIN
9. SMOKE JAGUAR
10. GANDHI
11. LOUIS XIV
12. ALEXANDER
13. SITTING BULL
14. MUSSOLINI
15. NAPOLEON
16. JACKSON
17. RAMESSES

2. Who is the smartest?
This one is a bit tough cuz I think a lot of people are really smart.. including myself.. so to be selfish I'm putting myself first ROFL!!

1. ISABELLA
2. KHUFU
3. CALIGULA
4. WANG KON
5. JOAN OF ARC
6. SADDAM HUSSEIN
7. LOUIS XIV
8. CAESAR
9. SITTING BULL
10. MUSSOLINI
11. RAMESSES
12. SMOKE JAGUAR
13. GANDHI
14. ALEXANDER
15. NAPOLEON
16. CHURCHILL
17. JACKSON

3. Who is the most trustworthy?
Yes I'm ranking myself after my top allies on my tribe Wink I think they might be more trustworthy than me.. is why.. I mean in theory I should probably be lower than I am.. but I'm pretending I'm that trustworthy Wink.

1. KHUFU
2. CALIGULA
3. ISABELLA
4. GANDHI
5. SITTING BULL
6. CAESAR
7. LOUIS XIV
8. MUSSOLINI
9. NAPOLEON
10. SMOKE JAGUAR
11. ALEXANDER
12. SADDAM HUSSEIN
13. JACKSON
14. JOAN OF ARC
15. RAMESSES
16. WANG KON
17. CHURCHILL

4. Which do you like better? Isabella: Questions from The Epic Hosts 707671 or Isabella: Questions from The Epic Hosts 801137 ?

I think.. I think.. well if I go by the images.. obviously the banana wins hands down.. it also reminds me of Justin Razz. I wonder why.. hahaha. But on the flip side.. I love pickles.. they are so yummy to eat.. so eating wise.. I think I might prefer a pickle.. but bananas are good too.. so undecided.. so I'm gonna go with BOTH hahaha! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella: Questions from The Epic Hosts   Isabella: Questions from The Epic Hosts Empty

Back to top Go down

Isabella: Questions from The Epic Hosts
Page 1 of 1