ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EPISODE THREAD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

EPISODE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: EPISODE THREAD   EPISODE THREAD EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:55 pm

ANTIQUUS:

ISABELLA:

Yay for tribes, I figured that is what would eventually happen, I don't know what I'd do if we didn't go into tribes. Too many people to manage. Interesting twist with the vetoes thing. Wonder how that will play out.

I'm so happy about my tribe!! I mean yeah I'm sad some of the people I like are on the other tribe but at the same time the people I didn't want to deal with right now are also on the other tribe. PLUS my tribe isn't full of everyone I like, so easy to vote people out! Right now I think targets on my tribe would be Joan of Arc and Nefertiti.. those two haven't really spoken to anyone so that would make the most sense. At least in my opinion!

I just want to keep winning and then I don't have to worry about it. But I think I'm in a good position on this tribe. I have two close allies over here. Then I have some close allies on the other tribe. I think it's a good selection of tribes! I also think that Khufu and I are on the same wave length and have the same goals and ideas for this game. I thought it was funny that Caligula didn't realize the whole most likely going into tribes thing, that was the first thing I thought about when I read things! I'm also not oblivious to hints! I mean come on.. why would we be sent to TC right away and get both people that have individual immunity on our tribe. I figure it just means exactly what the comment said.. they are immune at the FIRST TC that they attend. It's not rocket science.. I actually think we'll have another immunity challenge to decide which tribe will go dun dun dun.

NOVUS:

CRAZY HORSE AND MUSSOLINI FORM AN ALLIANCE:

IambetterthanYul 1:25 pm
(1:25:56 PM): </SPAN>well then, sounds like we need to stick together =)
Mussolini/3 1:26 pm
(1:26:20 PM): </SPAN>Smile i am totally down for that, i am a very trustable guy and you seem like you are too
IambetterthanYul 1:26 pm
(1:26:25 PM): </SPAN>yep
Mussolini/3 1:26 pm
(1:26:55 PM): </SPAN>nice, i am excited now haha
IambetterthanYul 1:26 pm
(1:26:59 PM): </SPAN>yar
(1:27:15 PM): </SPAN>i got a plan based on if we win/lose the IC tonite
Mussolini/3 1:27 pm
(1:27:24 PM): </SPAN>oh yeah? please tell haha
IambetterthanYul 1:27 pm
(1:27:28 PM): </SPAN>if we lose it takes 2 people to execute it
Mussolini/3 1:27 pm
(1:27:34 PM): </SPAN>oh ic
IambetterthanYul 1:28 pm
(1:28:00 PM): </SPAN>whoever was weak in the challenge we go to them and say a semi strong person wanted to vote them out
(1:28:04 PM): </SPAN>we both do it
Mussolini/3 1:28 pm
(1:28:11 PM): </SPAN>ahh
(1:28:15 PM): </SPAN>it creates chaos which is step 1
Mussolini/3 1:28 pm
(1:28:20 PM): </SPAN>yes yes
(1:28:54 PM): </SPAN>next is step 2 where u sit back and waych everyone running around not knowing whats going on. a lie can be easily pulled off this early in th g\game
(1:29:30 PM): </SPAN>3rd, we offer the "weak " person our 2 votes and a anowball efect wi;; ensue
Mussolini/3 1:29 pm
(1:29:55 PM): </SPAN>that sounds perfect to me, i am so glad i am your allie Smile haha
IambetterthanYul 1:30 pm
(1:30:03 PM): </SPAN>we sorta throw the semi strong player under the bus and vote him out
(1:30:10 PM): </SPAN>it does 2 things
(1:30:25 PM): </SPAN>it keeps us out of the spotlite and puts it 2 other people
(1:30:46 PM): </SPAN>and when we offer to "save" the weak player they will now vote with us the rest of the way
Mussolini/3 1:30 pm
(1:30:49 PM): </SPAN>yes perfect, taking out a strong player that could pose a possible threat to us in the future
Mussolini/3 1:31 pm
(1:31:09 PM): </SPAN>giving us a higher probability of being in control in this tribe without anyone even knowing it
IambetterthanYul 1:31 pm
(1:31:09 PM): </SPAN>and secure an alliance vote for the forseeable future
(1:31:15 PM): </SPAN>exactly
(1:31:27 PM): </SPAN>you pick up quick =)
Mussolini/3 1:31 pm
(1:31:48 PM): </SPAN>ah yeah i may be rusty but i use to be a great player back when i was a teenager (23 now) haha
IambetterthanYul 1:31 pm
(1:31:53 PM): </SPAN>haha
(1:32:23 PM): </SPAN>now, we just kick back and wait out and see who may be strong or weak
Mussolini/3 1:32 pm
(1:32:30 PM): </SPAN>the key is sticking with a few people you can trust through the whole game aka you, me, and possibly a couple others down the road
IambetterthanYul 1:32 pm
(1:32:47 PM): </SPAN>yep, then me and u cut them loose at the end
Mussolini/3 1:32 pm
(1:32:55 PM): </SPAN>haha yes exactly
IambetterthanYul 1:33 pm
(1:33:15 PM): </SPAN>the first alliance i make is always the one i stick with above all others
(1:33:40 PM): </SPAN>now, all we have to do is wait for the challenge tonite and win or lose we have a gameplan
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

EPISODE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPISODE THREAD   EPISODE THREAD EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Napoleon after Crazy Horse's Departure:

Fuck everyone. Seriously? wtf happened.

4 votes against Ghandi. Obviously Crazy and Churchill. Who were the other 2?? I'm dying to talk to Jordan to find out who he voted for. I don't think it was Adam. I have a gut feeling it was wang, even though he rallied everyone up... I think he just wanted to cast a mystery vote to stir up shit. There's so many people on this tribe who are snakes.... I WANT TO BE THE ONLY SNAKE.

i'll vent later
Back to top Go down

EPISODE THREAD
Page 1 of 1